[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

iamsjsen

Aug 16, 2020
Проблему в обновлении R8.1 нашел !
Конфликт вызывает мод [Prolo] Character Morpher v0.1.21
Через дебагер видно, что ошибку записи изменений в исходный файл .PNG вызывает подключаемая библиотека [HS2] Character Morpher.dll , которая находится в папке с модами - \ROOT\[OPTIONAL] Mods\[Prolo] Character Morpher v0.1.21
Отключение мода, или просто удаление файла из папки hs2 root \BepInEx\plugins\Prolo\ все проблемы решает.

I found a problem in the R8.1 update!
Conflict causes mod [Prolo] Character Morpher v0.1.21

Through the debugger, it can be seen that the error in writing changes to the .PNG source file is caused by the plug-in library [HS2] Character Morpher.dll, which is located in the mods folder - \ROOT\[OPTIONAL] Mods\[Prolo] Character Morpher v0.1.21

Disabling the mod, or simply deleting the file from the hs2 root \BepInEx\plugins\Prolo\ folder solves all problems.

View attachment 1745072
Yup took me a while to figure out. Once you disable the mod, or simply delete the dll, its sorted

nmchn86

Mar 8, 2022
Hi. Does anyone know any software that allows creating characters with beautiful graphics and easy manipulation like HS2? HS2 is an 18+ game so I'll have to hide what I'm doing, but if there's a similar software, I can freely create the characters I like.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Проблему в обновлении R8.1 нашел !
Конфликт вызывает мод [Prolo] Character Morpher v0.1.21
Через дебагер видно, что ошибку записи изменений в исходный файл .PNG вызывает подключаемая библиотека [HS2] Character Morpher.dll , которая находится в папке с модами - \ROOT\[OPTIONAL] Mods\[Prolo] Character Morpher v0.1.21
Отключение мода, или просто удаление файла из папки hs2 root \BepInEx\plugins\Prolo\ все проблемы решает.

I found a problem in the R8.1 update!
Conflict causes mod [Prolo] Character Morpher v0.1.21

Through the debugger, it can be seen that the error in writing changes to the .PNG source file is caused by the plug-in library [HS2] Character Morpher.dll, which is located in the mods folder - \ROOT\[OPTIONAL] Mods\[Prolo] Character Morpher v0.1.21

Disabling the mod, or simply deleting the file from the hs2 root \BepInEx\plugins\Prolo\ folder solves all problems.

View attachment 1745072
I found a similar issue with HS2 LipSync.
My new R8.1 install refused starting after transferring my R8 mods and UserData, but I found quick the LipSync mod as guilty. After deleting this mod my R8.1 was running perfect.
Furthermore this old mod seems not needed any more.

D

Deleted144244440246

Hi. Does anyone know any software that allows creating characters with beautiful graphics and easy manipulation like HS2? HS2 is an 18+ game so I'll have to hide what I'm doing, but if there's a similar software, I can freely create the characters I like.
Koikatsu Sunshine, Koikatsu are similar but more anime/ celshaded (Extremely good, Sunshine is the newest illusion game) AiGirl. Really anything by illusion will do what your looking for. All are 18+

• Wow
Reactions: nmchn86 and azrazr
D

Deleted144244440246

View attachment 1748319
why the bloddy face when I quit hanmen shaders and how fix it if I don´t have hanmen shaders?
In HS2 Main directory hit init settings and unselect Graphics mode and hit DHH instead

Restart game

Removing Graphics mode shaders from you cards
Open material editor Body (Below body on right in your pic - Look for hanmen, hit reset to right)
Then do same for Head tab (Below body on right in your pic)
In Material Editor in search bar at top left corner search tooth - Hit reset if its on hanmen.
Then Search tang and hit reset.
Resave and reload card and your now back to standard

Optional hit the DHH preset hotkey in game (Sorry i dont remember what it is lol, but its a popup) Then load your DHH preset

Last edited by a moderator:

azrazr

Mar 19, 2021
3 bimbos - (using some mixed assets of this topic and editing)

HS2_2022-04-09-12-28-26-722.jpg HS2_2022-04-09-12-28-36-813.jpg HS2_2022-04-09-12-28-46-565.jpg

cards:
HS2ChaF_20220409110116679.png HS2ChaF_20220408220534783.png HS2ChaF_20220409003032576.png

one night at the club they go to the back exit to snort cocaine but suddenly one of them feels the urge to piss, in a dark corner she relieves herself while her friends talk, but then something she is pissing gets up and she stays surprised and scared, trying to get around the situation she and her friends will take a little longer in the alley

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Synalon

Jan 31, 2022
I've spent some time today making some car show outfits, let me know which you prefer The low riding or higher waist version. HS2_2022-04-09-23-32-05-703.png HS2_2022-04-09-23-32-53-833.png

There's also a skirt outfit, I'm having trouble with the buttons. Let me know if you
think its good enough without them.

HS2_2022-04-09-23-35-43-204.png

Last edited:

skullkidqc

Nov 16, 2021
I don't want to sound rude or whatever, but I think you should work on the spacing of the mouth and the nose. Some of your character doesn't have enough "chin". I get that you aren't striving for realistic shot. ( Dont get me wrong I can't actually create a face from scratch too much effort I prefer fusing with many different character till I get one that I like )
I took one of your female and just adjust the mouth height just a tiddy bit and it looked way better
Keep on creating !

azrazr

Mar 19, 2021
I don't want to sound rude or whatever, but I think you should work on the spacing of the mouth and the nose. Some of your character doesn't have enough "chin". I get that you aren't striving for realistic shot. ( Dont get me wrong I can't actually create a face from scratch too much effort I prefer fusing with many different character till I get one that I like )
I took one of your female and just adjust the mouth height just a tiddy bit and it looked way better
Keep on creating !

No problem , thx for being polite. If u could share your update It Will be more clear for me to understand. I try a lot of variations and the closest i could get of something like " John persons" or fellatrix( ) exagerated bimbo style. After some point i was satisfied even if its not perfect. Any suport Will be welcome . See you

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes