[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

I92822

Oct 2, 2021
The New World Club's Beauty Queen, Sugar. Shanghai 1933

You spend all your hard-earned money on this heavenly creature, but her Mama-san still wants more money. while she is still under the thumb of the local Triad, there is nothing you can do!

PS: nextgen shader with SSS needed.
View attachment 1694632

View attachment 1694635

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hi is this some special map in the studio
i can't seem to find it !
can you please help??
what is the name of this map??

ZENHEAAL

Feb 20, 2019
anyone have Kyrie Cannan and Yuffie from Xyth24? i really want this.

FHliqVOaMAUop0U.jpg

ElNhxtTU0AIWWlB.jpg

Reactions: BEDthrowaway

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
anyone have Kyrie Cannan and Yuffie from Xyth24? i really want this.

View attachment 1696813

View attachment 1696817
i've been out of sharing here at f95zone for several reasons mainly because of some changes that happened here in every sharing session, but I'll share this time Kyrie by xyth24, remembering that Yuffie xyth24 has encryption protection so I'm just sharing only Kyrie Cannan by xyth24 + outfit made by the community, I hope that you like enjoy.
[Xyth24] Kyrie HS2:
discord:

main.png Two.png

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
i've been out of sharing here at f95zone for several reasons mainly because of some changes that happened here in every sharing session, but I'll share this time Kyrie by xyth24, remembering that Yuffie xyth24 has encryption protection so I'm just sharing only Kyrie Cannan by xyth24 + outfit made by the community, I hope that you like enjoy.
[Xyth24] Kyrie HS2:
discord:

View attachment 1697549 View attachment 1697552
New Avatar pic?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: krorus123

lordbaron

Feb 24, 2021
Does anyone know how to get the dlc contents for honey select 2 like the new maps or new positions? Also does anyone know where i can download mod maps for the main game and not for the studio?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Does anyone know how to get the dlc contents for honey select 2 like the new maps or new positions? Also does anyone know where i can download mod maps for the main game and not for the studio?
As I know are all available DLC contents included in "Honey Select 2 Libido DX".
HGames WIKI says:
Honey Select 2 DX

Honey Select 2 DX is an paid expansion DLC that includes:

• 4 new voices,
  • A new gameplay "Deluxe Plan", wich opens a VIP Lobby managed by Sitri from Honey Select 1!
  • 6 new events in the VIP Lobby
  • 6 new maps
  • 18 new positions
  • And dozens of clothes and acessories
The best way to get this including tons of official and community mods is to download the Better Repack from ScrewThisNoise, current version R8.
Look here or here

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes