Saluja

May 30, 2020
The recent BetterRepack version is still R10.
Mod updates are happening continually, therefore the game has the "update" function included
View attachment 2070086
sorry, but I didn't get any update, and I am still using the R10 version only which was provided by the uploader, but i didn't receive any updates for any thing do i have to look somewhere and if yes then how long should I wait for it? thanks .

Jan 27, 2022

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
sorry, but I didn't get any update, and I am still using the R10 version only which was provided by the uploader, but i didn't receive any updates for any thing do i have to look somewhere and if yes then how long should I wait for it? thanks .
Didn´t you look at the screenshot as I showed you above?
Open InitSetting, then hit "update" - the Sideloader updating is searching a while, then shows you the overview what updates are available.
The updates for "Sideloader Modpack - Items for Sturdio" you only need if you want work with StudioNEO. Otherwise you can deactivate this position.
Then start "update selected mods" and wait - the download from Sideloader is rather slow.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Saluja

Saluja

May 30, 2020
Didn´t you look at the screenshot as I showed you above?
Open InitSetting, then hit "update" - the Sideloader updating is searching a while, then shows you the overview what updates are available.
The updates for "Sideloader Modpack - Items for Sturdio" you only need if you want work with StudioNEO. Otherwise you can deactivate this position.
Then start "update selected mods" and wait - the download from Sideloader is rather slow.
Got it! found the update but it is super slow , thanks

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
By the way Turbo Joe do you have these update bcuz it is more than 150 GB and it is taking ages to download.
As I said you don´t need to update the whole stuff.
For starting with the game alone at first you can skip the Items for Studio.
Normally you only need the Sideloader Modpack and eventually the Sideloader Extra Maps.
Sideloader-Update1.jpg

That´s very less stuff to download.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Saluja

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
hey is there a way to see clothes at half ''mode'' in the char maker like you would in studio neo ?
sorry if its a dumb question :alien:
if you have the 'Gravure' plugin (part of betterrepack) hit 'G' (I think) to open and you can set the clothing state like in studio
Thanks for the reminder! Have totally forgotten this :oops:

Is encluded default in BetterRepack
GravurDLL.jpg
and should automatically show up if you go to Save or Save New
GravurDLL1.jpg

Otherwise get is from here

DerbianBologn

Jan 26, 2020
Need help; got better repack 10 and when playing the actual game (as in, not the character creator) none of the buttons work. Sleeping, clicking on the door button, calling a girl, etc. Tried removing all my mods and they still wouldn't work. Tried deleting my save, and I couldn't even close the tutorial pop-up. The game worked normally when I used better repack 7, so I'm not sure what's exactly wrong. Any ideas?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I can't unzip the files.
I always get an error
can anybody help me?
I guess you mean you have downloaded the game with splitted pack files (for recent version R10 are 15 files as I know).
If so, follow this https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-8174651 and the included links.

Another thing is if you get a message "file corrupted" - if so you should test first every file in 7-Zip to find the corrupted file 7Zip-Test1.jpg 7Zip-Test2.jpg

The only solution is to redownload this part.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Need help; got better repack 10 and when playing the actual game (as in, not the character creator) none of the buttons work. Sleeping, clicking on the door button, calling a girl, etc. Tried removing all my mods and they still wouldn't work. Tried deleting my save, and I couldn't even close the tutorial pop-up. The game worked normally when I used better repack 7, so I'm not sure what's exactly wrong. Any ideas?
BR R10 should work perfectly out of the box.
If you had R7 running I guess you have the new game also on a optimized position (on top of a drive for shortest file pathes).
So I guess you possibly have a mod conflict? But this is hard to find.
Did you transfer mods or other datas from your old R7 into the new R10? If so, try a clean new install of R10 and let the game start as it is. If running transfer your own R7 Stuff follow this https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-7888002 with the linked guide from Sykosis.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes