[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Rykonate

Oct 11, 2017
Guys, I finally found Christie Monteiro from TEKEKN, but i have some installation issues..
Does anyone have experience with HeadBundleRedirect? cuz' I don't even know how to open it xD
enjoy

noob2001

Jul 12, 2021
Hello

I had made a fixed donation with the user Cody501 for a 1:1 Real-Character work.
Card for a donation and he gets a 1:1 Real-Character Card from the 17 year old Leni Klum.
After 6-7 hours of work, the card was ready and went straight to Cody501.

Since this honorless Cody501 received his request card but didn't pay for it, I think everyone should have this work.
I texted him and he didn't say another word.
Shame on you Cody501 ... So working on a desired character is no fun.

Leni Klum (17) Re.Actor

Unbenannt.JPG

HD Character for AI
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SD Character for AI (Original)

1:1 HD Character for HS2

Have Fun

D

Deleted144244440246

Guys, I finally found Christie Monteiro from TEKEKN, but i have some installation issues..
Does anyone have experience with HeadBundleRedirect? cuz' I don't even know how to open it xD
enjoy
If you use better repack then she is already in sideloader if your game is properly updated, including the card. Go HS2 Main directory press init settings then UPDATE

HeadBundleRedirect is a modder resource you dont need it, everything you need should be in the zipmod

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Rykonate

Fappinius

Jan 3, 2020
Hello

I had made a fixed donation with the user Cody501 for a 1:1 Real-Character work.
Card for a donation and he gets a 1:1 Real-Character Card from the 17 year old Leni Klum.

Since this honorless Cody501 received his request card but didn't pay for it, I think everyone should have this work.

Leni Klum (17) Re.Actor

View attachment 1773817

HD Character for AI

Have Fun
Bruh
The only resemblance I see is that she's white and blonde. How much was the donation?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hello

Leni Klum (17) Re.Actor

View attachment 1773817

HD Character for AI

Have Fun
Oh oh - that´s really bad behaviour :devilish:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
enjoy
As Sykosis said above Christie is yet included in Better Repack, you only need to copy her card into the "chara/female" folder to play with her
ChristieM-Modpack.jpg
HeadBundleRedirect is also included in Repack.
So it should work without extra activities.

BUT: when I tried this card for curiosity it looks like the face textures are missing, also in a fresh download from the link you posted. I guess this is the issue you mentioned
ChristieM.jpg
The Face Type is here, but the Skin Tab is empty
ChristieM-FaceSkin.jpg

The reason of your problem seems not to be a wrong install but the card itself.

Last edited:
D

Deleted144244440246

As Sykosis said above Christie is yet included in Better Repack, you only need to copy her card into the "chara/female" folder to play with her
View attachment 1774875

BUT: when I tried this card for curiosity it looks like the face textures are missing, also in a fresh download from the link you posted. I guess this is the issue you mentioned
View attachment 1774904
View attachment 1774906

i looked into this as well. There is a file in the rar explaining how to do everything located in NG (Optional) i didnt bother myself, and she looked broken for me as well

If she didnt look like a man id probably fix her, but id be to tempted to make her a futa in her current state :geek:

Rykonate

Oct 11, 2017
If you use better repack then she is already in sideloader if your game is properly updated, including the card. Go HS2 Main directory press init settings then UPDATE

HeadBundleRedirect is a modder resource you dont need it, everything you need is in the zipmod
Yes, I'm using STN repack the latest one he added a few days ago..
but I still have a problem with this and I don't know what it is,
I thought it would be something with that HeadBundleRedirect...

But 462564.jpg

Rykonate

Oct 11, 2017
View attachment 1774875

View attachment 1774904
View attachment 1774906

Yes, I have exactly the same problem too...
that's why I'm actually here :D

jvalent2

Feb 21, 2022
Yes, I'm using STN repack the latest one he added a few days ago..
but I still have a problem with this and I don't know what it is,
I thought it would be something with that HeadBundleRedirect...

But View attachment 1774957

I have found the only way to fix this is to download the mod again from the author's page. That seemed to fix a lot of the issues but when you hit the update button it will want to replace it with the old/ broken one.

Reactions: Rykonate
D

Deleted144244440246

Reactions: turbojoe
D

Deleted144244440246

I have found the only way to fix this is to download the mod again from the author's page. That seemed to fix a lot of the issues but when you hit the update button it will want to replace it with the old/ broken one.
Yup but put it in mods/mymods so it doesnt get touched by the update

Putting it in sideloader will just redownloadt the old broken file again, until STN removes the broken mod

Last edited by a moderator:

shakus-gravus

May 24, 2020
I appreciate all of the support on this HS2 card thread from good folks like Sykosis and Turbojoe. I posted about a problem earlier that I haven't had a chance to get back to, but it essentially has to do with characters that I've downloaded and imported into my HS2 R8 Experimental build and the shape of the body is all messed up. Primarily it has to do with the torso looking too wide and the sides of the body are flat as a board.

In some cases though, the character's hips are too wide, they have out of proportion man-hands or their skin and face doesn't show up correctly in my HS2 app. Here is one example: the "Westerner" character card looks great in the card, but what I see when I load it up looks nothing like the shape of the body and skin in the actual card.

Here is the Westerner card:
HS2ChaF_20211103121424409.png

Here is what she looks like when I import the card. Be forewarned, you may want to hide the children and small pets from the sight of this lady. Her own parents wouldn't recognize her ;-)
Screenshot (489) - Copy.png

Even the default Hitano Miwa character that first loads up in HS2 character creation looks flat as a board on both sides. Any suggestions that anyone has to fix this would be excellent :)
Screenshot (485) - Copy.png

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes