[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

MajinGlue

Nov 7, 2019
Here is the Discord invite to the Illusion server: It will force your Discord app to start, if you have Discord installed.

But it could be the country is blocking the website as undesirable. If you have a VPN, do try the same page after activating the VPN.
Why does it ask me to verify through a phone number ?

D

Deleted144244440246

Hi , can you explain me , or someone why I cannot load Presets ?

Nevertheless , I have presets in both files in my game. I copied also your preset , there .

View attachment 1764022
View attachment 1764024

But when I'm in game, no presets available when I press F5 ???

View attachment 1764028
Press f1 or settings from main menu, then open plugins > Graphics 0.5.2 in that area set your presets, cubemaps and localization path. Then restart the game.
PS Graphics 0.5.2 is 8.1 version, the numbers maybe slightly lower in 8.0 but in that area

You may also want to run the registry fixer in hs2 main directory

Last edited by a moderator:

Joeyjojo067

Mar 8, 2020
Press f1 or settings from main menu, then open plugins > Graphics 0.5.2 in that area set your presets, cubemaps and localization path. Then restart the game.
PS Graphics 0.5.2 is 8.1 version the numbers maybe slightly lower in 8.0 but in that area

You may also want to run the registry fixer in hs2 main directory
Thanks a lot ! For unknown reason , the path was pointing on my other drive..

Reactions: Deleted144244440246

shakus-gravus

May 24, 2020
Kara - HS-2 - Sub Surface Scattering - Next Gen Shader 2.0 - Anisotropic shaders - ENABLE GRAPHICS Mode
Kara uses Custom bones, ABMX, Overlays and Pregnancy sliders, changing her clothing may cause clipping issues.

★ Requires an updated sideloader
★ Head Mod is here but it should be in sideloader
★ Hair is in sideloader
★ Black Teeth Fix - if needed
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-7860904

View attachment 1763866
View attachment 1763867

Graphics Mode
View attachment 1763869

DHH
View attachment 1763974

Be safe, Have fun
Sykosis, You do some amazing work. Absolute stunner, this one.

shakus-gravus

May 24, 2020
Since it appeared that this is one of my most favorite characters (and I like them all) ... decided to update it earlier than others
Millie
View attachment 1755351
Also prepared a second version ...
View attachment 1755352
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and two additional clothing sets
View attachment 1755356 View attachment 1755357
There's also a third version and I'll post it in a week :)
Big cards at: and
Galleries - (older but relevant) - and
Enjoy :)
Once again, your work is both beautiful and unique. Nice.

tar3k10

Oct 29, 2020
Any tutorials on creating custom head meshes for HS?
And why no one made one for Loba on their paid Patreon yet? xD
(like the Jill Valentine one)

hseuwf1lair41.jpg

Reactions: AcidLucas71
D

Deleted144244440246

Any tutorials on creating custom head meshes for HS?
And why no one made one for Loba on their paid Patreon yet? xD
(like the Jill Valentine one)

View attachment 1764620
Id imagine its a similar process to HS1 but i didn't see a guide for hs2 though. Here is a hs1 guide though
hxxps://roy12mods.com/wp/2016/09/13/hs-guidelines-to-import-custom-head-meshes/

Change xx to tt

• Red Heart
Reactions: tar3k10

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
i have 0 problems, did you use update or a full install of 8.1 ?
I downloaded 8.1 from ScrewThisNoises webpage and i used the mega links for full install

This is exactly how i upgrade EVERY time

In 8 run init settings update

Have a clean untouched FULL install of 8.1 & your fully init settings updated version of 8

in 8.1 i DELETE mods and userdata folders, then i copy/paste my userdata and mods folders from 8

Next I copy and paste my presets and cubemaps folders into 8.1 (I use graphics mode so these are needed), I also add any new optional plugins im interested in VNGE, VR etc

Then i run init settings - setting my preferences on 8.1

Then i run init settings UPDATE (it wont be big because i had 8 fully up to date.) Update will detect missing mods from 8.1 and redownload them if needed

Now start the game & hit f1 then plugin settings and double check if my plugin settings for presets and cubemaps & localization paths are correct ( in Graphics 0.5.2 - double check file paths and make sure everything looks right) Run reg fixer if needed (in hs2 main directoy)

And your done

PS I never use upgrade from previous versions, as i have had problems in the past.
Please, can you post this to the help section, so all R5, R6 and so on strugglers could be pointed to it?

Also, if not too difficult and if you are in agreement, could you please add a few items to make migration easier:

- Copy all files from "\BepInEx\config" - this is where the F1 saves the plugin settings. A massive timesaver for any migration.

- Copy Sideloader's "Sideloader Modpack - Maps" and "Sideloader Modpack - Studio" into "\mods" - this will avoid a ~100GB update by KKManager.

- Copy VNGE pose library from "\BepInEx\Plugins\Console\Lib\sss" - if one uses the Pose Library, this is where the poses are saved.

Thank you ser.

• Thinking Face
D

Deleted144244440246

Please, can you post this to the help section, so all R5, R6 and so on strugglers could be pointed to it?

Also, if not too difficult and if you are in agreement, could you please add a few items to make migration easier:

- Copy all files from "\BepInEx\config" - this is where the F1 saves the plugin settings. A massive timesaver for any migration.

- Copy Sideloader's "Sideloader Modpack - Maps" and "Sideloader Modpack - Studio" into "\mods" - this will avoid a ~100GB update by KKManager.

- Copy VNGE pose library from "\BepInEx\Plugins\Console\Lib\sss" - if one uses the Pose Library, this is where the poses are saved.

Thank you ser.
No, no offence but your totally wrong, This is where most installations go wrong, Bepinex and all plugins get updated with new versions so its essential to use the current newest version
Heres an example of the new plugins included in 8.1

I suggest you reread my instructions

★ Being fully up to date with sideloader will make the new mod drops minimal which is why i copy/paste my userdata and mods folders into the new install. likely less the 50mb of new mods - However updating from BR5 you will have a large download regardless. Alot has changed

Mods includes
Screenshot (506).png

PS Poses are saved in User Data/Studio/pose my friend

VNGE is handled if you copied your userdata as i suggested

I wont post it in guides because its not a guide, its how i do it. I posted it because my friend borked his previous 2 installs, it was intended to help him :)

I dont have the time to monitor another thread lol

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
No, no offence but your totally wrong, This is where most installations go wrong, Bepinex and all plugins get updated with new versions so its essential to use the current newest version
Heres an example of the new plugins included in 8.1

I suggest you reread my instructions

★ Being fully up to date with sideloader will make the new mod drops minimal which is why i copy/paste my userdata and mods folders into the new install. likely less the 50mb of new mods
Mods includes
View attachment 1764813

PS Poses are saved in User Data/Studio/pose my friend

VNGE contains your VNGE scene data only your IK/FK are saved in the scene

I wont post it in guides because its not a guide, its how i do it. I did miss a step though. Editing the original post now

Cool, cool.

About: "PS Poses are saved in User Data/Studio/pose" -- this is for the "regular" poses. There is a parallel pose mechanism maintained by VNGE's module "Pose Library". These include facial expressions and various custom bone adjustments.

Once saved, these poses are saved to:

"\BepInEx\Plugins\Console\Lib\sss"

And the module looks like this:

D

Deleted144244440246

Cool, cool.

About: "PS Poses are saved in User Data/Studio/pose" -- this is for the "regular" poses. There is a parallel pose mechanism maintained by VNGE's module "Pose Library". These include facial expressions and various custom bone adjustments.

Once saved, these poses are saved to:

"\BepInEx\Plugins\Console\Lib\sss"

And the module looks like this:

I know the module, i use it myself. Copying SSS ONLY id suggest for advanced users as well as abdata chara & list i wouldnt recommend for most users, because if you screw up, you fuck your game install.

If you want to do a guide feel free, i just have no time to do so.

PS are you up to date on the most recent VNGE ? 8.1 has v36.6 in optional mods, im pretty sure there are alot more included poses over what was in 5. Thats why id say be careful to casual users

PS I didnt mean to come accross as a dick, im kinda drunk LOL, so if i did im sorry, it wasnt intended

Reactions: turbojoe
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes