[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Sun4Hime

Jun 7, 2020
Is there anyone with a good Kallen Kozuki/Stadtfield card?

Also, I can't find any of the kurumi tokisaki cards that were good anymore. At least they don't show up under a search for "Kuru", "Kurumi" or "Tokisaki".

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
New character: Gee

HS2ChaF_20220416074756663.png

Finally complete, Gee is ready to meet you! She's a bubbly and fun online model and all around good friend.

Gee was a commission request from a patron. The request was based on photo reference, but as with all my cards and per Patreon TOS, please note that Gee is an original character and not meant to actually represent a virtual image of a real person.

Here's a few previews. More preview images (with fun captions) are available on the patrons-only preview post.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

D

Deleted144244440246

Some of the most astonishing faces I've seen:

View attachment 1760012

View attachment 1760011

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
At first glance they look like krorus123 reedits imo, actually maybe Nelz1817
but yep they are good. Beegee's best stuff is in studio pics with no cards tho

They all use tho
get it here if you need it, its in sideloader though

Update, after loading them in the maker. I have no clue who made the first card, the second card i 100% know who made the original ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
nice work,also im a bit confuse with numbers 1,1,1,1 ?
It´s not my work, found only in postings on reddit.com.

Didn´t mind these coordinates, important for me as european are the english translations/descriptions what some odd bone names are meaning (e.g. "dan" = "penis", "mune" = "breast"; Foot01 = foot with ankle, Foot02 = only foot................) ;)
1,1,1,1 are the default values? :geek:

Reactions: soso07
D

Deleted144244440246

It´s not my work, found only in postings on reddit.com.

Didn´t mind these coordinates, important for me as european are the english translations/descriptions what some odd bone names are meaning (e.g. "dan" = "penis", "mune" = "breast"; Foot01 = foot with ankle, Foot02 = only foot................) ;)
1,1,1,1 are the default values? :geek:
from here

Change xx=tt

Using AI’s/HS2 ABMX’s advanced bone sliders
A lot of people have been asking me how to use the lists I include with the character mods for AI/HS2.
You don’t actually use these lists anywhere, but you take the bone names from there and add whichever you need in ABMX’s advanced bone sliders window to play around with them.

Its essentially used for tweaking his girls, a base guideline (read the tutorial on the page i linked) 1.1.1.1 would be HIS defaults for whatever head used

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
from here

Using AI’s/HS2 ABMX’s advanced bone sliders
A lot of people have been asking me how to use the lists I include with the character mods for AI/HS2.
You don’t actually use these lists anywhere, but you take the bone names from there and add whichever you need in ABMX’s advanced bone sliders window to play around with them.

Its essentially used for tweaking his girls, a base guideline (read the tutorial on the page i linked)
Bruv, please, can you post this into the Help section? I know at some point I'll want to refresh my memory about these notes, and I'll never find these notes in the Card sharing section.

D

Deleted144244440246

Bruv, please, can you post this into the Help section? I know at some point I'll want to refresh my memory about these notes, and I'll never find these notes in the Card sharing section.
No sorry just remember roy12 they are on his website, he is the only guy who posts these values tbh - They are not needed

google roy12 abmx

To Explain
Anyone that uses abmx on their own card will have different values (depending on head/ body slider settings etc), so his numbers are not used. They are only for HIS custom heads

Reactions: Sepheyer

Lord_War

Apr 15, 2022
Apr 11, 2022
Seen you wasn´t answered yet.
Overlays are extra textures can be loaded over a clothing or skin. You load them from a folder "Overlays" in UserData.
View attachment 1753788

"Costume cards" are called here "Coordinate", a card that usually includes a full set of clothing (Tops, Bottom, Socks, Shoes....).
Stored in UserData/coordinate
View attachment 1753794

These clothing parts are equipped in character creator --> Outfit.
Unfortunately the thumbnails to chose an outfit are not always an exact image from the belonging clothing part
View attachment 1753822
Thank You for your kind answer!

I understand the outfits (coordinate) cards now!
It is a little confusing to me so far, the overlays and textures, but I get the general idea.

By the way, is it possible to change that thumbnails images you were mentioning before?
I guess it isn't possible, but I'd like to know.

Reactions: Deleted144244440246
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes