[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

mojococo

Sep 28, 2017
Two cards in DHH.

First is a grown-up Wednesday A. Around college time I suppose. It's a personal modification from a card I don't have anymore so I can't remember who it was from. if anybody has any idea, please tell me so I can give credit where it's due.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The second one is based on a real South Korean choreographer. It's a complete creation from A to Z.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

syker100

Feb 1, 2022
Hello, can someone give me if it has a card of Kaguya from Naruto and CC from Code Geass pls?
Also Hasegawa Chisato from Shinmai if you have it.
Thanks ;3

Last edited:

KnollieBollie

May 29, 2020
Thank you gentleman, blessings be upon yours name
Additional to reply of Sykosis https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-7918437 I recommend you a torrent download if your country has no restrictions.
The torrent file you can also get here , for the game only u need to download this one [ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R8.1.7z (46.9 GiB).

After download look at this nice guide from Sykosis https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-7876189. You can follow this also for your R4.01 instead of R8.

Furthermore don´t forget to place your game main folder as near as possible to the top of the drive to avoid long file pathes, and keep your old R4.01 as Backup (if u have enough drive space) for a while, til your new R8.1 is running well.
Hi, thank you for this explanation. I did download the newest version and it works fine. However, after adding some new cards I 'm getting new messages that I'm missing mods again. Is there a way to check if you have all the necessary mods?
Thanks in advance!

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hi, thank you for this explanation. I did download the newest version and it works fine. However, after adding some new cards I 'm getting new messages that I'm missing mods again. Is there a way to check if you have all the necessary mods?
Thanks in advance!
Did you run the update via InitSetting after install as Sykosis recommended?
This is necessary cuz some mods may be updated since ScrewThisNoise assembled the Repack.

Also there could be another reason for "missing mods" (that are not really missing): read these postings
https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-7601238
https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-7224854

And you may disable these messages: https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-3310997

D

Deleted144244440246

Thanks in advance!
Your ALWAYS going to be missing something myfriend, my suggestion do what i do. Press F1 or settings, goto plugins, Sideloader 18.0.1 (number may vary depending on version) at the bottom click disable on show missing mod warnings
Problem solved :)

PS i have over 500gb in mymods ALONE and i still always have missing mods. This is due to mods being on patreon, gumroad etc and other places and not being shared publicly, or are pay mods

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Iko17 and mojococo
D

Deleted144244440246

If I can resurrect my video card...I would Love to... You can do it...believe in yourself...
Ack
Seriously that sucks, I wondered what happened to you. I miss you cards, i actually got caught up on your collection LOL

Hopefully you wont be out to long of it to long, wasn't it your work pc as well? Can you ummmmmm write it off and treat yourself :)

We miss you bro & Be safe

Nelz1817

May 14, 2018
Ack
Seriously that sucks, I wondered what happened to you. I miss you cards, i actually got caught up on your collection LOL

Hopefully you wont be out to long of it to long, wasn't it your work pc as well? Can you ummmmmm write it off and treat yourself :)

We miss you bro & Be safe
Yes, it is my work PC... I am using the onboard graphics at the moment... I can run Photoshop, but not this game... It is a bad time really... cards are waayyy expensive.

D

Deleted144244440246

Yes, it is my work PC... I am using the onboard graphics at the moment... I can run Photoshop, but not this game... It is a bad time really... cards are waayyy expensive.
I know a guy selling a used 1 week, then he got a rtx3090ti
Where are you located, if in Euorpe its not worth it due to shipping and such but if in North America you can save some cash. Pm me if you want his details.

No offence to others But this offer is to Nelz1817 ONLY not everyone on the board.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Nelz1817

Nelz1817

May 14, 2018
I know a guy selling a used 1 week, then he got a rtx3090ti
Where are you located, if in Euorpe its not worth it due to shipping and such but if in North America you can save some cash. Pm me if you want his details.

No offence to others But this offer is to Nelz1817 ONLY not everyone on the board.
I'm in Asia-Pacific I'll check it out, thank you... This pandemic reduced my clients by 80%...most of them closed shop permanently...(like 2 of my clients in Texas). I'm saving up to get a new card, although our main priority is to stay afloat ....you know what I mean... Our lives have changed drastically... back to basic; priority-wise...

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes