Feb 3, 2022
Strange - could you share some cards with this issue here for testing?
certainly. here are two of tne ones doing the "first time" every time and never change stats(even after multiple encounters). as i mentioned before, i have tried taking them out then put back in group and no change.

btw, i downloaded them from one of the card sharing sites linked on this forum. other cards HAVE worked from the same site.

Reactions: Mr-Fox

lafourminoir

Aug 1, 2019
finaly 1 week after xd , so i have try somes things , and i see for change the penis , on creation , but textures dont realy match with skins , can change it ?

another thing , after create the female futa , i go on neo studio , i load the futa , but miss the dick ?

scene walls on neo studio always block the camera view ?

any full tuto video for start studio neo ? i have see vidios animations but not realy full start load , clothes , etc etc

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
finaly 1 week after xd , so i have try somes things , and i see for change the penis , on creation , but textures dont realy match with skins , can change it ?

another thing , after create the female futa , i go on neo studio , i load the futa , but miss the dick ?

any full tuto video for start studio neo ? i have see vidios animations but not realy full start load , clothes , etc etc
I'm having the same issue with the colors. You can get it close by changing the colors in the material editor but it's always off a little bit. As for the futas, I don't use it but I assume you have to tick the box on the females for penis, like with the males but I could be wrong. As for the walls being in the way that's just something you have to get used to at first until you get the hang of the very poor camera movements. Left mouse will rotate the scene, right mouse will zoom in and out and both will pan the camera. Once you get it to where you want click save above the little movie reel icon to set a permanent location for it. You can have 10 of them by default and I think there may be a mod to add more. For the videos it's pretty hard to find one that covers everything. I found a few a long time ago for HS1 but I'm having trouble tracking them down again.

Reactions: turbojoe and Mr-Fox

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
textures dont realy match with skins , can change it ?
Thats just how the thing is, you gotta cope with it.
after create the female futa , i go on neo studio , i load the futa , but miss the dick ?
"Futa" is just a main game thing.
You doesnt need to make a female as futa in the chara maker for her to be a futa in the studio.
Just make it normally, save it, load it on the studio and go wild.
Add the penis in the chara state menu or load up a penis props and parent it to the chara, its your choice.
Also same as the first answer, thats just how the thing is.
It depends on how the scene is made.
Sometimes people use a solid item as the wall. Sometimes others just use a plane.
And your FOV matters. Try change it.
any full tuto video for start studio neo ?
I think its better for you to go here if you want a basic guide bcs your question is too broad imo.

Reactions: turbojoe and Mr-Fox

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Should i just download the steam version if im not going to use studio stuff ?
Let me add: the original japanese game from Illusion is bundled with a lot of common mods into the "BetterRepack" from ScrewThisNoise.
When this game found me a year ago there was version R4, now we have R11.

In June 2022 Steam released a base version with the game and a few mods, but a new english translation.
Maybe the StudioNEO part is missing, read here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r10-illusion.53457/post-8287430.
Simultaneously ScrewThisNoise came out with a Modpack called "Skull&Bones Patch" (recent is SB3) to bring the Steam version to the same level as the BetterRepack.

Since BetterRepack R9 the Steam translation is included.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr-Fox

Homerlander1884

Nov 25, 2022
Not quite sure what you want.o_O

If you mean the SB Patch for Steam version from ScrewThisNoise we have now Release 3 ( )
View attachment 2196232
I was asking if there was official dlc and updates, since on the title screen it says its the 1.0.0 version of the game. I dont want a modded version since they take up too much disk page. Not sure how this whole modding scene works either

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I was asking if there was official dlc and updates, since on the title screen it says its the 1.0.0 version of the game. I dont want a modded version since they take up too much disk page. Not sure how this whole modding scene works either
Ok - I don´t know exactly the steam version cuz I´m using the original within BetterRepack.

But so far I know there is only the SB Patch from ScrewThisNoise, for a DLC you have to look in Steam Shop.
The SB Patch (actually SB3) you can choose between a "normal" version and the "full" version with Modpack.
Maybe the normal SB3 is what you´re looking for

alex7892

May 2, 2021
This means that something is wrong with your install.
What version of BetterRepack have you? If you don´t have latest R11 best solution is to download and make a clean new install.

If you already have R11 try a new install.
And look if your game main folder is on top of a drive (recommended NOT C:\) and there are no unnecessary subfolders between (Initsetting.exe should be direct in the main folder).
Happen to me on a clean install of R10, very first test with no mod updates. Did mod updates, no change. I can still exit the game using upper right exit "X" so decided to wait on R12 (I skip odd versions to reduce updating labor).

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
Anyone know how to fix this?

lol don't judge me just because I have a loli character

Last edited:

DrakeOnLand

Nov 11, 2019
That´s new for me - the big file I get at the end (after 12 hours or more)
View attachment 2204571
is easy to extract (I recommend "7-Zip") without any password or errors.
And that for me since BR 5.

As Velcro said and you feel with splitted packs there is more chance to get troubles with corrupted files or you have first to rename them in the right way like here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r10-illusion.53457/post-9484450.
In this repack it has timeline mod include or not?

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Anyone know how to fix this?

lol don't judge me just because I have a loli character
Did you try unchecking skin/eye overlays before you load her card? If it loads after that then it looks like the card may use an overlay you don't have.

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Guys there was a discord where people share honey select 1/2 cards and presets for games like these but I forgot the name of it can someone tell me ?
You mean Illussion Soft server?
I think you can join from the link at anime-sharing wiki?

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes