turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Is there a way to improve fps, guys ? in the menu i got > 100 fps but whenever there is a character onscreen, it drop to 25~30fps, and when starting animation (sex scene) it drop to 9~12fps .... which is unplayable

I've try disable graphicmod and DHH but only improve 2-3fps (which is nothing), do i need to download item for studio to maybe fix something ?
Well - from time to time someone is showing up complaining FPS issues.
Unfortunately there hasn´t turn out a common solution for that so far.

I only can tell you that this is no standard behaviour of the BetterRepack, if it is well installed and run with default settings (regardless of wether GraphicsMode or DHH) - and no, you don´t need anything further as included in BR.

Sometimes seemed that there maybe an issue with RTX 30xx cards/driver if you have such a card.
Maybe this helps you https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-9875492

Also you can look at the performance tips from GraphicsMode

Be sure you have your game main folder is shortly named and on top of a drive (shortest file pathes) and not C:\ (possible conflicts with operating system), so e.g. D:\HS2

Anyway try a new install

Reactions: Horuzz

UnderBow019

Jul 16, 2021
i wanted to ask if there is any mod than can do like more than a threesome ? like 5 girls x 1boy or something like that ? An Harem mod too

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
i wanted to ask if there is any mod than can do like more than a threesome ? like 5 girls x 1boy or something like that ? An Harem mod too
In the game itself the maximum that I am aware of is a threesome.
In Studio NEO the limit is your machine capacity and your imagination.

Reactions: turbojoe

Horuzz

May 5, 2021
Well - from time to time someone is showing up complaining FPS issues.
Unfortunately there hasn´t turn out a common solution for that so far.

I only can tell you that this is no standard behaviour of the BetterRepack, if it is well installed and run with default settings (regardless of wether GraphicsMode or DHH) - and no, you don´t need anything further as included in BR.

Sometimes seemed that there maybe an issue with RTX 30xx cards/driver if you have such a card.
Maybe this helps you https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-9875492

Also you can look at the performance tips from GraphicsMode

Be sure you have your game main folder is shortly named and on top of a drive (shortest file pathes) and not C:\ (possible conflicts with operating system), so e.g. D:\HS2

Anyway try a new install
I've try the fresh new install on D:\Games\HS2 ( i might try shorten path)
I use 2060S but it used to run smoothly 60fps back in R7 or R8 but after each repack it just got worse

Edit after shorten the path:
Holy sh*t wtf, i shorten the path to D:\HS2 and now i have 60fps sex scene.
Yo, thks mah man, that fixed the problem for me.

Last edited:

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
I use 2060S but it used to run smoothly 60fps back in R7 or R8 but after each repack it just got worse

I don't know the technical reasons, but I had similar when I shortened my directory path and names following advice some years ago.

Rumour has it that if enough of us do the same it will end war and poverty :)

rdman09

Feb 14, 2023
Hey when i went to extract the files from the zip half the files were i=missing in the folder after, anyone any ideas why? theyre all there in te zip and i click extract all!

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Hey when i went to extract the files from the zip half the files were i=missing in the folder after, anyone any ideas why? theyre all there in te zip and i click extract all!
What version have you downloaded and what tool are using to extract?
I recommend Torrent download rather than the split files options and 7-Zip to extract.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
So I guess you have downloaded the BetterRepack as splitted files (for recent R13 are 19 7z files as I know).
You don´t them extract as singles, you have to follow this way https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-8174651
Be aware that all single files are in same format and well numbered from .001 to .019 as here the example of MEGA download
SplittedListMegaR13.png

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

Fine I could have help you.

Pls let me remind you the usual behaviour here is to give a "Like"

Reactions: Horuzz

tulva97

Dec 15, 2019
The base game alone (I guess also Steam base game) is censored.
The BetterRepack from ScrewThisNoise is uncensored by default.
what i have to download the game or that betterpack or all of them. why this is so much?

Reactions: ceitest

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
what i have to download the game or that betterpack or all of them. why this is so much?
The BetterRepack is the base game + a lot of community mods.
The last version R13 is ~ 60GB to download, most size is belonging to the mods.

Reactions: ceitest
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes