turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

The Steam Deck is a handheld gaming computer. Looks interesting. Not sure how good it would be to run HS2. Maybe OK for the game, but think the Character Maker and Studio parts of HS2 may be odd on a handheld - anyway, what do I know. I remember a time before the internet and mobile phones.
Sorry xD The steamdeck is a linux based handheld pc and proton is a program that allows windows applications to run on linux
Thanks for enlightening - learning never stops :LOL:

Looks like Nintendo ;)
Anyway in my opinion the specifications are good enough for HS2, but no clue how to handle the install on it correct.:cry:

ploobbb

Jun 21, 2023
idk if its the best place to ask but is there any complete beginners guide to port clothes and accessories to HS2?

AmbaFox

Aug 13, 2017
Can someone help me with something?
I installed the latest version of this game and it went just fine.
I tried to update the mods using KKmanager (not sure its related).
now for some reason the game runs like it's in the vanilla game.
all the mods stopped working and the translation is gone.
it also screwed up made my other illusion game.
I tried reinstalling but it didn't change a thing, is there anything I can do to fix it?
Thanks.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
idk if its the best place to ask but is there any complete beginners guide to port clothes and accessories to HS2?
A complete beginners guide don´t exist so far I know, but here in this thread you´re right and you will always get helpful answers from the community.

To your questions: clothes to download are so called coordinate cards - they go into UserData/coordinate/female (mostly). So you have the parts to choose in the clothing categories and also you can load the complete costume card.
If a costume card needs a mod (= zipmod file) store it in mods/MyMods.
Accessories are mods, mostly zipmods - store them also in mods/MyMods.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Can someone help me with something?
I installed the latest version of this game and it went just fine.
I tried to update the mods using KKmanager (not sure its related).
now for some reason the game runs like it's in the vanilla game.
all the mods stopped working and the translation is gone.
it also screwed up made my other illusion game.
I tried reinstalling but it didn't change a thing, is there anything I can do to fix it?
Thanks.
That´s weird - never had this problem.
Have you already tried to repeat the update?
Btw I always start the Sideloader update in InitSetting, but it´s the same function as in KK-Manager.
Did you get a message your KK-Manager is outdated?
What update categories did you choose?
Did you get a message of succsessful updating at the end?
How´s your game folder located?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
hey uh
sorry for being a dumbass but
how do you download this?
there are like many "parts" like do i download all of them?
No dumbass, you´re only the 5327th asking this :ROFLMAO:

Yes - R13 are 19 splitted packs now.
Should possibly look like this from MEGA
SplittedListMegaR13.png
Extract them in this way https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r13-illusion.53457/post-7289769

But this is the hard way - big chance to have some corrupted files or some providers rename their files and you have to undo this before.
The easier (but maybe more download time consuming) way is torrent download. You get 1 big 7z file easy to extract (best with 7-Zip).
You find the torrent file also here or directly here

ploobbb

Jun 21, 2023
A complete beginners guide don´t exist so far I know, but here in this thread you´re right and you will always get helpful answers from the community.

To your questions: clothes to download are so called coordinate cards - they go into UserData/coordinate/female (mostly). So you have the parts to choose in the clothing categories and also you can load the complete costume card.
If a costume card needs a mod (= zipmod file) store it in mods/MyMods.
Accessories are mods, mostly zipmods - store them also in mods/MyMods.
gotcha but like how can i make my own mods and like slap it in the game using if i made something using blender or any 3d program xD or even got it from another game

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
gotcha but like how can i make my own mods and like slap it in the game using if i made something using blender or any 3d program xD or even got it from another game
Ok - making clothes I have no experience.
I don´t think they work from other games, they have to be in the right Unity3D format of this game.

So far I know easiest way is reworking existing coordinates by exporting the textures into 3D (Blender, Gimp, Paint.net...) and import again to a new creation.

Found this - maybe helping https://f95zone.to/threads/create-clothes-honey-select-2.72894/

Last edited:

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
Just a quick inquiry, I went ahead and downloaded the optional studio modpack (decided to play around with studio more), but I already have a bunch of mods from the discord server that I downloaded intermittently that are surely in the modpack. There are quite a lot of them, and I don't quite feel like going through each one individually and seeing if I already have each zipmod. Will it cause a problem if there are duplicate zipmods, or should I take the effort and check each one (I'm willing to if need be, but again, it will be time consuming).

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Just a quick inquiry, I went ahead and downloaded the optional studio modpack (decided to play around with studio more), but I already have a bunch of mods from the discord server that I downloaded intermittently that are surely in the modpack. There are quite a lot of them, and I don't quite feel like going through each one individually and seeing if I already have each zipmod. Will it cause a problem if there are duplicate zipmods, or should I take the effort and check each one (I'm willing to if need be, but again, it will be time consuming).
There is a tool in KK-Manager to clean this
KK-Manager-duplicateMods.jpg

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes