turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
if i install this with the base stuff that the full link comes with how much space on my pc would i need to install?
If I remember right the BetterRepack R13 (download ~60 GB) is extracted ~90GB on drive.
Mine with Bleeding edge mods and all my character cards and clothing mods is actually 176GB.

vasakitoman

Sep 2, 2019
i have this problem -----> i can't change the resolution and graphics. The game start in 1280 - 720. This happen when i update my win 10 ....

randomanon4

Jul 29, 2023
Hi guys,

Is it possible to use OpenTrack with HS2?

I've been using OpenTrack with other games and 180º videos flawlessly (through "freetrack" or "mouse emulation"). Unfortunately, although it moves the cursor within the game window, HS2 seems unable to detect the simulated mouse when moving the in-game camera.

Any idea on how to make it work? Thanks.

Last edited:

OmeImmersed

Jul 25, 2017
i have also reinstalled the repack from screwthisn... this week and when i open the file it should ask for the password.
this is indicated at the top of his page large
I am also having this issue, only I am not being asked for a password (what is the password by the way, as I am not seeing it anywhere her or on "his page", whatever that is).

I downloaded the torrent file, so it is all packed into one zip. Every time I attempt to extract the files, they seem to extract, and then at some point doing the final stage I get that same error as "Fahrsyaugi22".

Edit: Seems I had to extract into the same folder as where the zip was, weird.

Last edited:

RougeComet

Oct 3, 2022
My better penetration isn't working correctly?
I was using BetterRepack R13, the penetration didn't work after I choosed uncensor [Female] Maliwei Vagina BP or [Female] Maliwei Vagina(non BP version). They just clipped or cutted by the penis, but the choosed male uncensor worked well with other female uncensors like the default one.
I really think these Maliwei uncensors are the most beautiful ones in R13 pack.
So could anybody tell me what could I do to activate their penetration motion?
With my great thanks.

OpenM69

Feb 23, 2020
Hello, not sure if is the right place to ask for help but i update my Next-Gen Shaders to 3.4 and it seems doest work with Dainty NextGenFuta i try messing up with the setting around and this was the best i could do... i wonder if anyone have this problem after update and if someone could update Dainty NextGenFuta since the patreon site vanish for now im keeping backup of version 2 and i swap when i want to use futa characters but its a little anyoing. if anyone have a solution thanks in advance :)

RougeComet

Oct 3, 2022
WHY the hell my studio doesn't load penises?
Using BetterRepack R13, the male character has a flat bottom, the futa girl only has a vagina. They both work well in the main game. Only the studio gets it wrong.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
My better penetration isn't working correctly?
I was using BetterRepack R13, the penetration didn't work after I choosed uncensor [Female] Maliwei Vagina BP or [Female] Maliwei Vagina(non BP version). They just clipped or cutted by the penis, but the choosed male uncensor worked well with other female uncensors like the default one.
I really think these Maliwei uncensors are the most beautiful ones in R13 pack.
So could anybody tell me what could I do to activate their penetration motion?
With my great thanks.
So far I know there are no more actually Maliweis included in BR.
As I tested out from my old Maliweis the BP4 are still working with correct collision.
Get mine from here - but store them in MyMods to protect them from deleting by Sideloader update.

Reactions: ChubbyCheek

RougeComet

Oct 3, 2022
It's called "[Female] Maliwei Vagina BP" in the maker, I don't know the actual zipmod file name in the mods folders.
It's a fresh extracted R13 pack, didn't use kk manager. So maybe your Maliwei was lost in the updating.
I also checked Futaboy's anime-sharing forum and tried his Maliwei, it's working but not correctly, too.
I don't know how to describe it, it's just…
Have you ever seen Maliwei uncensor? It's so real.

Check the Maliwei A picture!

Nexor6

Aug 8, 2018
r13 just straight up crashes. I played an older version some time ago and it worked fine.. im attaching the crash log

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
WHY the hell my studio doesn't load penises?
Using BetterRepack R13, the male character has a flat bottom, the futa girl only has a vagina. They both work well in the main game. Only the studio gets it wrong.
If you have a question, lay it out calmly. You need to enable the penis to appear when in studio. First select your character. From your main top-left menu, go to 'Animation', then 'Attitude', finally scroll down to 'Penis' and click the circle.
1690701818216.png

Flippy69

Aug 17, 2018
i checked screwthisnoise on sukebei and found out he's such a great guy! question is, there's a torrent of HS2 better repack which is 60gb and a separate torrent pack which is 170gb optional modpack.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
i checked screwthisnoise on sukebei and found out he's such a great guy! question is, there's a torrent of HS2 better repack which is 60gb and a separate torrent pack which is 170gb optional modpack.
As AmaNo said you can use the optional modpack only in Studio.
Before R13 there was only 1 torrent file for both packs, but you could deactivate one before starting the download.
Now are separate torrent file - easier to choose only one to download.
Maybe you want to start with the game (=BetterRepack) first and pimp your Studio later on after gaining experience with it.

Reactions: Flippy69

jackkamis

Jul 4, 2022
Anyone has these zipmods fo HS2? re_biggerjacket, sjjpl_top_040, Darkruler.LaraCroft and finally K031, paste the link or the file please. Thanks.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes