Petelogan69

Aug 27, 2017
I can't find a lot of options for male characters in terms of clothing. Looking for skin tight options to make pro wrestling gear. Anybody know of anything like that? Specifically something like a wrestling singlet, such as what Rob Van Dam or Colt Cabana wear, for example. But I'll take anything at this point just to have more options.

Sgrodolo

Sep 1, 2017
How is it that this came out 4 days ago and already has 3 repack versions and 40gb of mods? Are ai shoujo mods compatible or something?

Edit:1 month and 4 days ago, man i'm tired

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
How do you raise the broken and depend stat?
Broken = spank her until the music changes, then use forced positions. Depend will occasionally rise if you just talk to her or go to the room she's in from the hall and then leave without doing anything.

How is it that this came out 4 days ago and already has 3 repack versions and 40gb of mods? Are ai shoujo mods compatible or something?

Edit:1 month and 4 days ago, man i'm tired
Most mods and characters are from AI Shoujo, yes. The game was specifically designed to be compatible with AI Shoujo characters.

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Hey everyone. o/

First of all: THANK YOU SO MUCH for the Upload of HS2:BR! :love::love::love:
Now I have a question: In HS1 were some Plugins / Mods needed for some special Actions or Clothes like the GGMod for High Heels or the Shortcut Plugin, where you can change the Size of the Male Character or switch between all possible Positions.

Is there something like that for HS2? Or is it still included (and I haven't find it yet :unsure:)?
Both Heelz (unstable last i remember but maybe fixed, maybe not) for High Heels and UnlockPlayerHeight come to mind for the examples provided.

I tried on multiple occasions to use HS1 for posing, and yes using Studioneo - I actually think the last time I installed HS1 is when I started learning to pose in Daz Studio.
Oh darn. Well, yea, i find it easy, idk.

Miki57

Oct 14, 2019
Hello.How do I close the cheat tools? It opens with F12, but I tried every keys on my keyboard and it wont close.

Jester35

Jul 28, 2017
I'm getting a white screen when I select any map. Anyone knows what's going on?

Edit: yesterday it worked fine.

ddLX

Apr 23, 2020
Hi I have the white screen bug when i select play or create a card.
My game was working fine before i updated my mods.I believe it's the item modpack but I can't find it anywhere.

Dec 18, 2018
This is "HS2 BoobSettings v1.1.0" Mod, it has some attributes but i dont know what these does and how they affect to the boobs when doing H scene. Can some one explain it to me? Thanks alot!

Oct 5, 2017
Is your Enter key broken? Download R3 and update. Updating from previous repacks is always fraught with danger. You need updates if you want to get the best version of the game and all the juiciness out of your mods. But sure, if you're happy with it as is, you're free to just run that version ad aeternum. Same logic with your missing mod, without knowing which i can't help. Yes, of course, having tons of cards will affect your load times. I had 500 last time i checked and just 4GB ram and i don't notice that much more of a drag though. But i'm a patient guy...

Download and replace "mono-2.0-bdwgc" in \MonoBleedingEdge\EmbedRuntime. You may also need to delete "lib_burst_generated.dll" in \HoneySelect2_Data\Plugins. Let me know how that works. This bug might need to go in the FAQ.

Brush them titties.

Post your output log.
Here it is. Will he be okay doctor?

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Broken = spank her until the music changes, then use forced positions. Depend will occasionally rise if you just talk to her or go to the room she's in from the hall and then leave without doing anything.
Which are the forced positions? I image ima... "face fuck" is one but which are the others?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hello.How do I close the cheat tools? It opens with F12, but I tried every keys on my keyboard and it wont close.
I have the same question
It SHOULD close the same way it opens, it does for me.

Is the push up mod for ai shoujo broken or am i just dumb? Is there a version specifically for hs2?
Most HS2 mods are just ported AI Shoujo mods, it probably just hasn't been ported yet. Some will work as they are from the AI Shoujo version, some have to be tweaked.

Which are the forced positions? I image ima... "face fuck" is one but which are the others?
They literally say forced in the name. I wasn't even aware any others counted as forced.

victomon

Apr 21, 2017
Hi
I have a question just download the Optional Sideloader Modpack and I would like to know in which folders I should put the content. I am new to this and on top of that English is not my native language so I apologize if my message seems a bit unintelligible.

ddLX

Apr 23, 2020
You realize you've answered your own question, right?

" I hit this button and then stuff and then blah blah blah"
thanks for your help.

" I hit this button and then stuff and

" I hit this button and then stuff and then blah blah blah"
Thanks for your help.

Sgrodolo

Sep 1, 2017
Not much of a game btw, nothing more than a mildly interactive animation gallery.
Nothing to unlock, no real gameplay

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes