hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
I didn't even know there was a video capture plug-in lol. I've been doing a much more tedious process but it seems to work because I get to keep the high quality of the render (no compression like in video) and I get to keep the alpha of the characters in the png which I need (I'm doing a 3D art replacement pack for the game Shera and the Three Treasures for fun).
The process that I'm doing is kinda dumb haha but I lower the animation speed of the characters down and use my iphone's garage band's metronome and I press F11 to the beat of the metronome so that the animation stays smooth. Then in my compositing software I fix the speed of the animation to my liking.
I will start using ezgif when I show off some more artwork next time.
Thanks for the help!
thats amazing! i admire determined and hard working people like you really, you even used a metronome to maintain a stable fps! awesome :LOL:.

there should be two plugins for video export i think, one of them is "videoexport" by joan, (control+E) to open the plugin. i cant say i have tried them but i think video export supports gif but i am not sure about transparency, last time i checked it i didnt see any alpha options in the plugin settings, but maybe the plugin is updated now so heck it out. but even if it doesnt, you can still have a solid bright color for the background and use it as a chroma then mask it on an external video editing program like after effect or else, i am sure that there are some free to use ones, check out link here.

I'm having flickering problems with pantyhose and gloves. Is there a fix for this? I apologize if this was already answered.
please check out the last reply in this post here.

I see. that sucks, so I'd need to get cards and mod clothings that don't have the bump?
yes i guess, i know i made it sound like there are too few but actually there are a bit more than few ^^', most imported mods dont have them, but i noticed anything been edited of HS2's clothes does.

wolfry

May 27, 2020
So the fox shrine maid top doesn't seem to load when I create my characters it will appear in the creator but when I load them the top isn't there

Great_Old_One

Aug 29, 2020
So the fox shrine maid top doesn't seem to load when I create my characters it will appear in the creator but when I load them the top isn't there
I think this one was caused by an outdated AYAYA_v2.cs script. It's job is to trick HS2 into thinking you have a working AI install on your machine, thus unlocking all AI clothes/items in HS2. The new version of the script is available just by running the updater.

Reactions: hun hunter

BNDFHJeje

Jul 15, 2018
thats amazing! i admire determined and hard working people like you really, you even used a metronome to maintain a stable fps! awesome :LOL:.

there should be two plugins for video export i think, one of them is "videoexport" by joan, (control+E) to open the plugin. i cant say i have tried them but i think video export supports gif but i am not sure about transparency, last time i checked it i didnt see any alpha options in the plugin settings, but maybe the plugin is updated now so heck it out. but even if it doesnt, you can still have a solid bright color for the background and use it as a chroma then mask it on an external video editing program like after effect or else, i am sure that there are some free to use ones, check out link here.
I'll check those plugins out and see how they work out for my workflow. Thanks.
I just finished a more complex setup and man did it get confusing with all the pistons and IK and FK points on screen.
setup:
node.png
finished shot:
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

Aug 11, 2020
I just finished a more complex setup and man did it get confusing with all the pistons and IK and FK points on screen.
setup:
View attachment 1023636
finished shot:
View attachment 1023637
I recommend using webm format if you're planning on using those animations in RPG maker MV or MZ. I'm not sure about MV, but MZ definitely has an alpha channel option.

Plugin for proper playback and looping (also works in MZ):

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
(I'm doing a 3D art replacement pack for the game Shera and the Three Treasures for fun)
Forgive me for saying this but, that sound incredibly dumb, but given that you're doing it for fun and as challenge make it reasonable.
And I'd be really interested to see if anything comes out of it, I too loved Shera, so it be interesting so see it under a new light.

I once was developing a game with girl customization and custom layers of both/clothing/hair and etc, and tried to look into these 3d posers on how to do it (mainly CM3D2 at the time, given that Illusion didn't have a proper studio yet). But as it turns out it would be a incredibly painful and slow process, a lot more difficult than if I was to develop and design the 3d models on my own.

Aklenn

Aug 9, 2020
I have two settings-related questions that I feel like a total noob asking, but I've done some looking and found nothing...

• In the main game, with DHH loaded, how do I change what settings get used by default whenever a scene starts. Like, right now I start a scene, hit P, click preset 4 or whatever, and everything's great until I end the scene. As soon as the scene changes to the little parting conversation, BAM! we're back to the hideous Illusion stock settings. I just want it to stay set at what I choose, at least until I quit the game, if not truly persistent.
  • Is there any way to adjust, control, or disable the automatic undressing feature in H scenes? Having a girl's jeans disappear when you choose a peneration position, sure, that just makes sense. But if a girl walks into a room fully dressed and gets on her knees to give deepthroat, suddenly her pants have vanished, her panties are pushed aside, and her shirt and bra are pushed "open". Can I turn that off and have the pleasure of disrobing her when I want, to what extent I want, and not have the game just override it everytime I change to a different position? Disabling automatic clothing removal completely so I have to click to take the girl's pants off before we bang (and get hilarious dick-clipping-through-jeans action if I don't) is acceptable, if more granular control is not possible.

Christo2

Jan 13, 2021
Hello guys, sorry if someone already asked this, is there a way to have better dick skins for the male/futa character? I've seen some pics of horse cock futas for example, is there a mod that adds different types of dicks skins? or whatever they're called

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hello guys, sorry if someone already asked this, is there a way to have better dick skins for the male/futa character? I've seen some pics of horse cock futas for example, is there a mod that adds different types of dicks skins? or whatever they're called
For different skins, Uncensor Selector, which is already installed in the repack, but it does not give the specific options you mentioned like horse dick, that is a studio item specifically and cannot be used in the game itself, like soso07 said.

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
setup:
View attachment 1023636
finished shot:
View attachment 1023637
i agree, as if 2 characters and their nodes are not enough :LOL:. btw, you can toggle to "view only selected character's nodes" in studio settings, but knowing that working with multiple character's, attachment and relations i think it is required to view multi chara nodes at the same time. but you also can reduce the nodes size on both studio settings and the "IK&FK" menu at the bottom, i believe it will serve you better. same goes to FK nodes, you can change the nodes colors as well.

Forgive me for saying this but, that sound incredibly dumb, but given that you're doing it for fun and as challenge make it reasonable.
And I'd be really interested to see if anything comes out of it, I too loved Shera, so it be interesting so see it under a new light.

I once was developing a game with girl customization and custom layers of both/clothing/hair and etc, and tried to look into these 3d posers on how to do it (mainly CM3D2 at the time, given that Illusion didn't have a proper studio yet). But as it turns out it would be a incredibly painful and slow process, a lot more difficult than if I was to develop and design the 3d models on my own.
i think it is how you stated, since it is not commercial and more of hobby, i actually think it is a good practice and a good way to build a workflow, tool knowledge and skills without worrying about the content and composition which can take allot of time and maybe time wasting. it is similar to a musician or a singer who made a cover song of one of their favorite artist as a tribute while having their own input added to it.

I have two settings-related questions that I feel like a total noob asking, but I've done some looking and found nothing...

• In the main game, with DHH loaded, how do I change what settings get used by default whenever a scene starts. Like, right now I start a scene, hit P, click preset 4 or whatever, and everything's great until I end the scene. As soon as the scene changes to the little parting conversation, BAM! we're back to the hideous Illusion stock settings. I just want it to stay set at what I choose, at least until I quit the game, if not truly persistent.
  • Is there any way to adjust, control, or disable the automatic undressing feature in H scenes? Having a girl's jeans disappear when you choose a peneration position, sure, that just makes sense. But if a girl walks into a room fully dressed and gets on her knees to give deepthroat, suddenly her pants have vanished, her panties are pushed aside, and her shirt and bra are pushed "open". Can I turn that off and have the pleasure of disrobing her when I want, to what extent I want, and not have the game just override it everytime I change to a different position? Disabling automatic clothing removal completely so I have to click to take the girl's pants off before we bang (and get hilarious dick-clipping-through-jeans action if I don't) is acceptable, if more granular control is not possible.
dhh. i looked everywhere for it but i couldn't find anything ^^. it will load a setting each time a new scene or a section is loaded in to the game including the title screen, mine actually loads a different preset than the default when that happens (no idea why), it also will state that preset's name on the top of the screen when t does but i just cant find it on my files. try looking for the one that appears to you when you changes screens, it is the name that appears next to the dhh red hexagon logo that scrolls from the top of screen, it should be in "your game folder/DHH_Data". if you found it then replace it with a preset of your liking or a one you'v premade and saved then it will become you default.

else, you can do this: load/make a preset that you wish to make as a default, then while on the dhh plugin menu hold shift on your keyboard and click on "save settings" button on the bottom left, then navigate to "game folder/Dhh_Data/GraphicSetting.dhs" and overwrite it. now whenever you go to a new scene you will only have to click on the "restore default" button at the bottom and it will load the setting that you just made.

about clothes state: you can change the behavior and default states if you press (F1) then go to "plugin settings" then search for HS2_BetterHScene" in search and make the appropriate setup.

Aklenn

Aug 9, 2020
dhh. i looked everywhere for it but i couldn't find anything ^^. it will load a setting each time a new scene or a section is loaded in to the game including the title screen, mine actually loads a different preset than the default when that happens (no idea why), it also will state that preset's name on the top of the screen when t does but i just cant find it on my files. try looking for the one that appears to you when you changes screens, it is the name that appears next to the dhh red hexagon logo that scrolls from the top of screen, it should be in "your game folder/DHH_Data". if you found it then replace it with a preset of your liking or a one you'v premade and saved then it will become you default.

else, you can do this: load/make a preset that you wish to make as a default, then while on the dhh plugin menu hold shift on your keyboard and click on "save settings" button on the bottom left, then navigate to "game folder/Dhh_Data/GraphicSetting.dhs" and overwrite it. now whenever you go to a new scene you will only have to click on the "restore default" button at the bottom and it will load the setting that you just made.

about clothes state: you can change the behavior and default states if you press (F1) then go to "plugin settings" then search for HS2_BetterHScene" in search and make the appropriate setup.
DHH: Hmm, that's weird... on my install, the little DHH notification thing just says "DHH v1.01 Loded. Press P key to open the menu". It doesn't say anything about what preset it's using, what file it's loading it from, or such. I don't see anything in its settings to make it more verbose, either. (This is on HS2 DX BetterRepack R2, all mods updated via InitSettings, no additional mods installed or enabled except the DHH checkbox, BTW.) I guess I'll make a backup of the DHH_Data folder and start messing with the files and see what breaks. ;)

Clothes State: Oh, that's much better, thank you! I should have guessed there's a whole mod for that. I wasn't expecting to get so much enjoyment out of picking the girls' outfits and then gradually undressing them in-game, but here we are.

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
DHH: Hmm, that's weird... on my install, the little DHH notification thing just says "DHH v1.01 Loded. Press P key to open the menu". It doesn't say anything about what preset it's using, what file it's loading it from, or such. I don't see anything in its settings to make it more verbose, either. (This is on HS2 DX BetterRepack R2, all mods updated via InitSettings, no additional mods installed or enabled except the DHH checkbox, BTW.) I guess I'll make a backup of the DHH_Data folder and start messing with the files and see what breaks. ;)

Clothes State: Oh, that's much better, thank you! I should have guessed there's a whole mod for that. I wasn't expecting to get so much enjoyment out of picking the girls' outfits and then gradually undressing them in-game, but here we are.
yes mine says "DHH Mod v1.01" but there is no sign of the .dhs file anywhere in my whole game folder lol. let me know if you find anything related to this btw, best of luck ^^.

Anonymous69

Oct 28, 2017
i have a question Base game repack is the game i can play it on utorrent it says 29.2Gb but what is side loader studio modpack with 50.9gb do i have to have both to play or is only the repack needed and what do i gain with modpack (asking beacose my Download speed is made with potatoes) thank you for help!

nerobianco

Aug 25, 2020
i have a question Base game repack is the game i can play it on utorrent it says 29.2Gb but what is side loader studio modpack with 50.9gb do i have to have both to play or is only the repack needed and what do i gain with modpack (asking beacose my Download speed is made with potatoes) thank you for help!
Modpack contains well, mods like clothes or characters. Base game is all you need but you won't be able to do much except main game. Studio mode is all centered around mods and plugins.

Anonymous69

Oct 28, 2017
Modpack contains well, mods like clothes or characters. Base game is all you need but you won't be able to do much except main game. Studio mode is all centered around mods and plugins.
thanks you for help :) also how do i apply that mod pack into the game files

mucong123

Feb 6, 2021
Hello,

I'm just here, after installing the latest version from ScrewThisNoise, i saw many mod maps that can't open.

Can anyone help me figure out the problem?

Thanks.

image_2021-02-08_134721.png

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
In this case, that description of the second file is not entirely accurate. The second file, the sideloader modpack, is modded scenery and other items for the studio only.

thanks you for help :) also how do i apply that mod pack into the game files
Inside the folder, once you extract the file you downloaded, is another 2 folders with the word sideloader. You will also find folders with this word in the mods folder, put them there with the ones you find in the mods folder.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes