May 12, 2021
scan all the 23 exe files with virustotal, many come up with some sort of possible virus. Might be false positives, just want to make sure.

is this all correct?
No, "is this" NOT "all correct"

I'm a germaphobe, anti-censorship and anti-intrustion. But if you have over 90% of the entries coming back as "it's fine.." that means the other 10%
1.) Are paid-to-win
2.) Stupid
3.) Running an agenda for the publisher.

I invite you to grab any popular software package or any new release from github that has a complied .exe. and throw that against VirusTotal. You know that developers had to Whitelist their applications with Anti-virus companies (and pay for the privledge)? p.s. if you run McAffee or Norton and IMAGINE it's "good" you should proably go with Apple from now on.

Also, You KNOW that TotalVirus is owned by Google right?

You realize that if there was a open source application with zero vunerablities that said "Proud to be made in the Country of Taiwan" that there are at least 3 Anti-virus vendors on TotalVirus list that would say it's the application is Virus right?

Unsigned drivers and applications that YOU code are always flagged as well.

Kindly ABSTAIN yourself. We get it. You just got your CompTIA cert recently and are "smart" that's great. When you get your MCSE, MCSD, CCIE, OSED. We will be happy to buy you a beer.

I swear.. education needs to have "Common Scene" and "Critical Thinking" courses, this is just insane.

27X

Oct 30, 2019
No need to be aggressive against him. If he indeed did get warnings about the pack, I'd like to know where those warnings originate from so that I can look closer into it.

He said that he tested against my pack, but failed to provide which files he claims to be infected, I can't do much without that info, so yeah, need that info to look closer into it
Because in the three instances in other places where "STN has borked my puter everything is all braked forever and now I have virus" the actual context and circumstances has been

1. Arr'd copy of Winrar being three years out of date and not correctly applying dictionary setting or clearing temp cache file thereof, leading to Windows throwing virtual space allotment errors
2. Flashbangz "bonus software"
3. Flashbangz "bonus software"

May 12, 2021
Arr'd copy of Winrar being three years out of date and not correctly applying dictionary setting or clearing temp cache file thereof, leading to Windows throwing virtual space allotment errors
*tsk* PeaZip for PC Master race.

*psst* here is some good shit.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Because in the three instances in other places where "STN has borked my puter everything is all braked forever and now I have virus" the actual context and circumstances has been

1. Arr'd copy of Winrar being three years out of date and not correctly applying dictionary setting or clearing temp cache file thereof, leading to Windows throwing virtual space allotment errors
2. Flashbangz "bonus software"
3. Flashbangz "bonus software"
It can't be 2 or 3 because this case was not in a Flashbangz repack.

27X

Oct 30, 2019
It can't be 2 or 3 because this case was not in a Flashbangz repack.
There's no such thing as a flashbangz repack. He's never made one himself, unless you count cramming two separate instances together to charge even more money.

MrLaurent

Jun 7, 2021
hi, i installed a full game with R3 pack. game ok... Since, i updated KKManager to update the game (with a lot of files).

if i install the R4 (FULLGAME VERSION) of VisCeBruit, what differences with the update I made by kkmanager?

is it possible to install too and , ... with the current installation (R4 or R3 PACK) ?

Thank's a lot.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
There's no such thing as a flashbangz repack. He's never made one himself, unless you count cramming two separate instances together to charge even more money.
I used to use it, then he tried to copyright strike my MEGA account, and succeeded I might add, when I tried to share it here a long while ago. He got on my permanent shit list and I even reported him in return for it, though I was limited because I was not a patron and didn't use Discord at all at that point.

There is no such thing as anyone's repack unless they themselves made it, all repacks are, Flashbangz or not, are collections of mods and game assets bundled into one package, almost none, if any, made by the person putting the repack together.

fnnn

Jun 5, 2021
is

and torrents from:
torrents from

are these correct and safe official screwthisnoise downloads?

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
Oh wow, a bit to get to here, let's get going
No, "is this" NOT "all correct"

I'm a germaphobe, anti-censorship and anti-intrustion. But if you have over 90% of the entries coming back as "it's fine.." that means the other 10%
1.) Are paid-to-win
2.) Stupid
3.) Running an agenda for the publisher.

I invite you to grab any popular software package or any new release from github that has a complied .exe. and throw that against VirusTotal. You know that developers had to Whitelist their applications with Anti-virus companies (and pay for the privledge)? p.s. if you run McAffee or Norton and IMAGINE it's "good" you should proably go with Apple from now on.

Also, You KNOW that TotalVirus is owned by Google right?

You realize that if there was a open source application with zero vunerablities that said "Proud to be made in the Country of Taiwan" that there are at least 3 Anti-virus vendors on TotalVirus list that would say it's the application is Virus right?

Unsigned drivers and applications that YOU code are always flagged as well.

Kindly ABSTAIN yourself. We get it. You just got your CompTIA cert recently and are "smart" that's great. When you get your MCSE, MCSD, CCIE, OSED. We will be happy to buy you a beer.

I swear.. education needs to have "Common Scene" and "Critical Thinking" courses, this is just insane.
Hah, interesting, I learned something new, cheers
scan all the 23 exe files with virustotal, many come up with some sort of possible virus. Might be false positives, just want to make sure.

for example (even in R4 these come up with viruses):
dnSpy-x86.exe
ezTransXP.ExtProtocol.exe
InitSetting.exe
KKManager.exe
SB3UtilityGUI.exe
and more

Verified 7z files with crcs on for R3.2, and R4 and all files matched provided checksums. Only scanned R3.2 exe files so far with virustotal but R4 might have similar issues.

torrents from

is this all correct?
Oh, you're in for some reading my good friend, All of those are open source so you can view the code yourself. Pro of using open source is that it's very easy to debunk stuff like this, no need to go with "it's fine, trust me" when anyone can just read the code whenever they want =D

dnSpy-x86.exe
this is dnSpy, a tool to read into the game source code, VERY useful for modders.
1623067133777.png
Link:

This is part of XUnity.AutoTranslator, aka the thing that makes your game english (or whatever other language you're using)
Link:

InitSetting.exe
My favourite, I literally made this one, it's the launcher where you set preboot options. Very proud of this one (^_^)
1623067062550.png
Link:

KKManager.exe
This would be the app responsible for updating mods.
1623067157632.png
Link:

SB3UtilityGUI.exe
And this one everyone that have modded any illusion game the past 20 years ought to know. Modding tool.
1623067200382.png
Link:

Good reading! (^_^)v

fnnn

Jun 5, 2021
Oh wow, a bit to get to here, let's get going

Hah, interesting, I learned something new, cheers

Oh, you're in for some reading my good friend, All of those are open source so you can view the code yourself. Pro of using open source is that it's very easy to debunk stuff like this, no need to go with "it's fine, trust me" when anyone can just read the code whenever they want =D

dnSpy-x86.exe
this is dnSpy, a tool to read into the game source code, VERY useful for modders.
Link:

This is part of XUnity.AutoTranslator, aka the thing that makes your game english (or whatever other language you're using)
Link:

InitSetting.exe
My favourite, I literally made this one, it's the launcher where you set preboot options. Very proud of this one (^_^)
View attachment 1233788
Link:

KKManager.exe
This would be the app responsible for updating mods.
Link:

SB3UtilityGUI.exe
And this one everyone that have modded any illusion game the past 20 years ought to know. Modding tool.
Link:

Good reading! (^_^)v
Thank you for the information. It seemed like they were false positives.

Can you confirm quickly that the following two URLs are yours and the correct place to get your repacks like Honey Select 2 DX R4?

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
Thank you for the information. It seemed like they were false positives.

Can you confirm quickly that the following two URLs are yours and the correct place to get your repacks like Honey Select 2 DX R4?

Yup, I own the following domains

... and a few more

also, yes, my username on nyaa is screwthisnoise

Reactions: Iluha and alex2011

fnnn

Jun 5, 2021
Yup, I own the following domains

... and a few more

also, yes, my username on nyaa is screwthisnoise
Thanks again

Billyjin

May 3, 2017
Hello, I tried to upload 5 characters on AI today but I don't find them when I select my pseudo in download on AI or Honey Select 2. I check and now these characters have the option update in upload. If someone can please help me, my pseudo is Billyjin, do you see it on the list or in the newest ?

Reactions: RedpinkBlup

MrLaurent

Jun 7, 2021
hi, i don't understand. i'm lost with all packs.
i have the "[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R4".
How to merge other packages with my actually game ?
eg: [ScrewThisNoise] PlayHome BetterRepack R3.2, [ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu BetterRepack RX10

thx

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes