Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Hi all,

I may be looking for the impossible but I'm wondering if there is a way of creating a "realistic" face from a photo, probably using several steps and some other software.

My attempts at creating Character Cards from scratch are OK but they don't resemble the people I'm trying to replicate sufficiently. I've seen a few Cards where people have really managed to capture the linkeness of a person.
I'm just wondering if collectively we could come up with something that might work.

Football Manager game creates a replica face based on an uploaded photo. I haven't been able to pinpoint where that is then saved and whether it can then be exported to, say, Blender. There are tools that go straight from photo to Blender anyway.

Has anyone tried something like this or can anyone suggest a way of working something that eventually means uploading, say, a face overlay into HS2?

Apologies if this has been asked before and I've missed it.

MAXIS05

Jul 28, 2017
The game saves automatically on your Player´s Achievements. You only need to play advance.
The save file is here
View attachment 1882456
You can´t "load a Savegame" - you only can start from beginning (with tutorial) with a new player character or you delete the save.dat.

The advance of girls feeling is saved on their cards automatically. This advance is deleted when make "save new" in Character Creator or you reset the girl in the game while editing groups
View attachment 1882483
first question
could you share the letters of all those girls?

second question
Is it possible to use a female character as a male character, and use a male character as a female character?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
first question

second question
Is it possible to use a female character as a male character, and use a male character as a female character?
First question: I could be wrong, but those might just be from the community folder in Better Repack, which are already included.

Second question: You can play as a guy or a futa, you cannot have a guy as an NPC (or more accurately even if you use a guy model with the drag and drop function to make him into a girl card, he will act and sound like a girl). There is no penetrating your character, only your character can do any penetrating. Any dick an NPC has is just for show.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
first question

second question
Second question is answered by Alex, nothing to add.

First question: I understand you mean to want to know where to get these cards? In any case they are NOT from Better Repack, I´m using none of them.
Most cards in this screenshot visible are collected from this thread (and reworked by me) https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-and-honey-select-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/page-523 , but for nothing in the world I can remember the authors and where to get.
3 cards here are my own creation
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-7003138
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-8075159 (2 variants from Celine)

If you´re looking for amazing cards I recommend you take a fine beer, sit to your PC and start to search through the card sharing thread maybe from page 300 on - have fun :LOL:

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
I have a question, which probably has been answered. I am using the Honey Select 2 Libo better repack. I have enabled Pregnancy + in story mode. How does that mod work exactly? How long does it take for it to activate? I would appreciate any help on this!

shadowbane456

Dec 2, 2018
With this game now on Steam, and it's popularity rising, does anyone know if there are plans to have another site set up to get cards from? Booru is sooooooo annoyingly slow and their search function is not very good, and now BepisDB is plagued by countless add pops. The card sharing thread here is good, but isn't set up like the other two. Just thought I would ask as I am sure a lot of people would like to have more choices.

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
I have a question, which probably has been answered. I am using the Honey Select 2 Libo better repack. I have enabled Pregnancy + in story mode. How does that mod work exactly? How long does it take for it to activate? I would appreciate any help on this!
preg+ has 3 function afaik, making pregnant or fat character in chara maker, cumflation in the main game and bulge function in the studio
you can set up the shape in the chara maker and studio if you want to make pregnant/fat chara or set up a bulging dick scene in the studio
but i dont think you can set up the shape for cumflation, afaik you only can set some parameter to trigger one in the plugin setting (F1) like how many times the man has to ejaculate to trigger cumflation etc

Reactions: turbojoe

nukexdevil

Aug 13, 2019
There is a new trailer on illusions website, can only see the news not the actual trailer, but the graphics looks like AIS/HS2:

if someone can get the trailer, that would be interesting.

EDIT: Here is some more:

Last edited:
Reactions: bbss

MAXIS05

Jul 28, 2017
First question: I could be wrong, but those might just be from the community folder in Better Repack, which are already included.

Second question: You can play as a guy or a futa, you cannot have a guy as an NPC (or more accurately even if you use a guy model with the drag and drop function to make him into a girl card, he will act and sound like a girl). There is no penetrating your character, only your character can do any penetrating. Any dick an NPC has is just for show.
how can i play as a futa? I saw that in the selection of male characters it can be changed, but in which folder do they save the futa? and how can i edit them?

MAXIS05

Jul 28, 2017
Second question is answered by Alex, nothing to add.

First question: I understand you mean to want to know where to get these cards? In any case they are NOT from Better Repack, I´m using none of them.
Most cards in this screenshot visible are collected from this thread (and reworked by me) https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-and-honey-select-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/page-523 , but for nothing in the world I can remember the authors and where to get.
3 cards here are my own creation
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-7003138
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-8075159 (2 variants from Celine)

If you´re looking for amazing cards I recommend you take a fine beer, sit to your PC and start to search through the card sharing thread maybe from page 300 on - have fun :LOL:
I took the cards from the illusioncards page, but I had liked the ones you had in that photo, and I didn't know them, a pity I'll keep looking

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
how can i play as a futa? I saw that in the selection of male characters it can be changed, but in which folder do they save the futa? and how can i edit them?
Not sure on the exact method since I don't play futa, but it has been mentioned here.

Last edited:

Anarchist1992

Apr 10, 2021
before i go deleting things from my PC and start downloading the all in one "R7" is this the DX version? i currently have a R5 DX edition... can someone shed some light on this please?

edit: my apologies, wasnt reading the file details... it IS A DX R7 version, will proceed to wipe out all data from pc for DX R5, will install DX R7 after download. thank you!

Last edited:

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
preg+ has 3 function afaik, making pregnant or fat character in chara maker, cumflation in the main game and bulge function in the studio
you can set up the shape in the chara maker and studio if you want to make pregnant/fat chara or set up a bulging dick scene in the studio
but i dont think you can set up the shape for cumflation, afaik you only can set some parameter to trigger one in the plugin setting (F1) like how many times the man has to ejaculate to trigger cumflation etc
So there is no actual pregnant event or w/e. You have to add the belly to the char you want, and not let it develop on its own with a script or something.

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
before i go deleting things from my PC and start downloading the all in one "R7" is this the DX version? i currently have a R5 DX edition... can someone shed some light on this please?

edit: my apologies, wasnt reading the file details... it IS A DX R7 version, will proceed to wipe out all data from pc for DX R5, will install DX R7 after download. thank you!
R9b is latest version

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
So there is no actual pregnant event or w/e. You have to add the belly to the char you want, and not let it develop on its own with a script or something.
no, there is no such event
if you just play the main game, either you play with pregnant character that you created beforehand or cumflation in any female character

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
will have to rely here on 95 a lot. my M2 wont hold too much if i'll plug it all in there, in the case of R9 ( hope its a DX). will have to stick to 7 for a bit. get to play and enjoy it for a while till i lose my interest
All versions going forward will have DX, you would have to go to an old Better Repack version to see it without DX at this point. Also, R9 has the official translation.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
will have to rely here on 95 a lot. my M2 wont hold too much if i'll plug it all in there, in the case of R9 ( hope its a DX). will have to stick to 7 for a bit. get to play and enjoy it for a while till i lose my interest
As Velcrofly said current version of BetterRepack is R9b (according to ScrewThisNoise no changes against R9)
There are significant improvements against R7, so I recommend to change to R9 by the time (full download and clean install, need extracted + 105 GB drive space).
I always recommend to keep the old game (if well running) as Backup until you are satisfied with the new game, you can store it on an external drive.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
You can load a female Player - this can be any female card, but it must have activated "Futanari".
The Penis type is to choose from Body/Overall/Uncensor Selector

FutaCreator.jpg FutaPenis.jpg

FutaPlayer.jpg

Indeed they are stored in UserData/chara/female as the other girls.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes