[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Bearlion

May 27, 2019
Hey everyone. Anyone have a one-stop-shop link for all the relevant mods necessary to use the cards in this thread?

wilbur1001

Jan 1, 2021
You have to save them in game folder/DDH_Data/ then load them from the DDH panel in game (using P key).
Can lighting presets only work with DDH? I use graphics mod and press F5. It says there's presets but i don't know where to put them and how to load them up.

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
Can lighting presets only work with DDH? I use graphics mod and press F5. It says there's presets but i don't know where to put them and how to load them up.
They use different types of presets. They are different programs, after all. You can't use DHH presets on Graphics Mod. You need Graphics Mod presets. There is a ton of them in the Discord.
You put the Graphics Mod presets in HoneySelect2 Game Folder/presets

Some people upload their presets alongside their scenes, like 55b55 over at his website

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hi folks!
After some weeks of research here I introduce myself with my first two girls I created.

One day I found by chance a nice 3D Hentai story named "FATELESS". Its creator ( ) says it´s made by Honey Select. You can watch his (hers?) awesome work also here:

So I searched and found this Illusion Game I didn´t know before. Started with Honey Select unlimited soon I ended up with HS2 (now Repack R6).
The two girls here are the Main Chars of "Fateless", Chel and Rachel (two personalities of the same person Ralph Sunder - transformed into girl by a cursed magic spell).
I´m still not quite happy with the collision behavior of the big breasts, in some animations happens a little weird deformation. But I´m still learning and optimizing.
Maybe some of you experts of the game engine can give me useful advises.

The motto of "Fateless" is Breast Milk squirting and sucking/milking scenes. Unfortunately I can´t find any similar function and even no nipple sucking for Honey Select Games H Scenes. Does somebody know such stuff for HS2?

At last many thanks to you houndreds of ingenious creators sharing their wonderful and amazing women here on this site!
After working through this 300+ pages I ended up with over 100 stunning girls to play with after tweaking here and there according to my taste. Next lustful work: select my favorites :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Chel1.jpg Chel2.jpg Rachel1.jpg

The Cards
Chel.png Rachel.png

Hope, somebody will like them

Last edited:
Nov 7, 2017
The Patreon is shut down. Did you happen to get their Taarna card?

Wow that sucks I was one of Artisans Pathos' Patrons. I had no idea their Patreon page was shut down, removed. They're no longer under my active memberships.

jdaniels

Oct 8, 2018
Wow that sucks I was one of Artisans Pathos' Patrons. I had no idea their Patreon page was shut down, removed. They're no longer under my active memberships.
Alot of their cards were posted there exclusively, so they're just kinda gone now except for the people who got them in time.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes