com.nyaacho.bodynormal
k1t0k1tn.sparkly-eyeshadow
mdgq.nikki01
AIMod_B17_Shoes_H02
sjjpl.top.063 HS2ChaF_20211107183422675.png

Reactions: Laguna77

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
CtC Robotics is proud to present the Autonomous Lifemate Intelligent Android Helper, A.L.I.A.H. ALIAH is a cutting-edge android, featuring a human-analog positronic brain, RealSkin tactile processing, Synthetic-Hair-producing scalp, and nearly-indestructible FlexJoint technology.

Pictured here is model 1-X. The X line is a complete human analog, capable of taking energy from food and drink (but still USB-ready and AC-chargeable), and sporting the very latest in V.I. firmware. She is loyal and obedient, but also capable of passing Turing tests and expressing Real Emotions (TM). The base personality is, of course, fully customizable using our HS2-DX app.

Simply scan the image card to sign up for a free trial of A.L.I.A.H. today! You're under no obligation to buy, and we guarantee every unit is 100% uprising-proof!

ALIAH_20211113225333861.png

Jan 30, 2021
New girl for you guys & gals from your buds at PATHOS... some say this character makes you think of Marjorie Tyrrell. Personally, I just think about her ass. Grab her via this MEGA link:

PS: If you don't know already, her outfit was blatantly (yet affectionately) stolen from 's rendition of Lady Tyrrell. Thanks for saving us a day of extra work, brother!
cerciknot.png

Kravnos

Feb 10, 2020
Dude! Would you be willing to share some snaps of some of our girls loaded on your machine? Your ladies got some ultra-res going on & I'd love to see what you can render with one of ours. Great work!
I had other members asked me if I was using paid mods or some high resolution textures, and the answer is NO. This is all included or stock in the vanilla R5 release. The only things I modified on my own are the overlays for the body and face skins and those are always embedded in the card. You can extract them and use them on your own characters. Vanilla textures, no Next Gen Shaders, and just good old DHH.

This is the screenshot using the exact settings I used on my own character with the DHH file included above. The first thing you want to do in character maker when you load it up is to adjust the light direction so it would illuminate the character 3/4 of the way to create shadows and give that perspective of relief. Next I crank up wetness and skin gloss half way the slider. To eliminate aliasing during screenshot, you can go in the screenshot manager and crank up the resolution to 3840x2160 (4K) or more if your system can handle it. Other than that, there is nothing more to it than carefully crafted character cards.

pathos.01.png

Jan 30, 2021
I had other members asked me if I was using paid mods or some high resolution textures, and the answer is NO. This is all included or stock in the vanilla R5 release. The only things I modified on my own are the overlays for the body and face skins and those are always embedded in the card. You can extract them and use them on your own characters. Vanilla textures, no Next Gen Shaders, and just good old DHH.

This is the screenshot using the exact settings I used on my own character with the DHH file included above. The first thing you want to do in character maker when you load it up is to adjust the light direction so it would illuminate the character 3/4 of the way to create shadows and give that perspective of relief. Next I crank up wetness and skin gloss half way the slider. To eliminate aliasing during screenshot, you can go in the screenshot manager and crank up the resolution to 3840x2160 (4K) or more if your system can handle it. Other than that, there is nothing more to it than carefully crafted character cards.

View attachment 1500955
WOW! She DOES look like she's just started going to Uni. Man, you have a magic touch with Honey 2. You should start an official Kravnos Art thread here, or do your own DeviantArt, Pixiv, etc to show off your renders. Very good work, man.

Reactions: Nelz1817
Jul 16, 2019
guys can any1 help create a Card of this for HS2 shes farah from legend of queen opala origin Screenshot_125.png
BUT THIS card is from HONEY SELECT can any1 convert it to honey select 2 ? pretty please

Last edited:
Reactions: Kranith22
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes