[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Sep 7, 2021
:oops: Hi everyone, this is my first time posting, please like it if you love the content!

The characters are from Gakuen Saimin Reido, the hentai game/eroge and hanime series!
1.jpg
thumbnail.PNG

Cards are in attachment.
Feel free to let me know if you have issues loading the card (or you can check out my patreon /ESCAPEftReality to download them for free).

Last edited:

Don Qiyote

May 3, 2021
Well, HS2 discussion thread is locked, so I just gonna ask here.
Can we place both HS2 and AIS in one folder since they are basically using same files and mods? I need some space for other games.

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
Well, HS2 discussion thread is locked, so I just gonna ask here.
Can we place both HS2 and AIS in one folder since they are basically using same files and mods? I need some space for other games.
No. They have conflicting plugins and mods.
Also, how does placing the games on both folders save space?!
You are still using the same amount of space so long as the files exist. That made no sense.

Having both games on separate folders or in the same folder will use the same amount of space.

Don Qiyote

May 3, 2021
No. They have conflicting plugins and mods.
Also, how does placing the games on both folders save space?!
You are still using the same amount of space so long as the files exist. That made no sense.

Having both games on separate folders or in the same folder will use the same amount of space.
yeah I tried it and failed, I just realized that mod folder can't be placed outside game files. lol
We can't make them share the mods. Having same mods in both of them is taking so much space.

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
yeah I tried it and failed, I just realized that mod folder can't be placed outside game files. lol
We can't make them share the mods. Having same mods in both of them is taking so much space.
Why do you even have both games mate. AI is the same game as HS2, but has a base builder. Do you really like the island that much?

Don Qiyote

May 3, 2021
Why do you even have both games mate. AI is the same game as HS2, but has a base builder. Do you really like the island that much?
At first I like watching the girls do their things. The end game is so boring anyway, the girls asking for something for every minute. I should remove it.

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
If you liked Joan, you'll love Cleo! Clone High's most popular hottie is ready to meet you. Once again, I made her as accurate to the show as possible without getting horrifying. Tested ingame, works great (altho with cleo and joan both there's a minor BJ alignment issue that I might come back to later)

Enjoy!

HS2ChaF_20211118233946112.png

Reactions: GrimbleGromble

s.kirmish

Jul 28, 2017
These are work-in-progress images.
Do you think I should proceed? :) There's some work left - cheeks, eyes, etc.
It's based on McManus82's Cassie Cage, but i intend to try to make it from scratch also :)
View attachment 1021075 View attachment 1021076
It is a slightly aged post (Feb), but I tested both images and they are either only work in progress pictures or the cards are somehow obsolete. Currently I am hunting for characters in a Milf island setting and refuse to miss out on this one. I tried looking into your Pixiv and Kenzato account, but couldn't find her, unless it is this one but with different hair?:
Seems highly likely, but maybe you can confirm.

Reactions: tretete
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes