[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

tretete

Jan 19, 2021
It is a slightly aged post (Feb), but I tested both images and they are either only work in progress pictures or the cards are somehow obsolete. Currently I am hunting for characters in a Milf island setting and refuse to miss out on this one. I tried looking into your Pixiv and Kenzato account, but couldn't find her, unless it is this one but with different hair?:
Seems highly likely, but maybe you can confirm.
Those are just images. You found the right card at kenzato. My point was to reach a convincing resemblance and the hair is not very important in this case :)

Reactions: s.kirmish

dasboosh

Oct 22, 2018
Nice work man!
But from where you have the nipple sucking animation?
that something you need to do your self in studio by manipulation the node constraints and parent and child the mouth and breast go to the illusion discord for help with it :) i be;eive ctrl n brings that menu up

Reactions: turbojoe

soso07

Jul 26, 2020
sorry m8 havent checked in a while. heres an example of what i'm dealing with. also, even though i have the hanmen pack, still getting weird greyd out body parts. Im a mess.
first you need to activate graphic in launcher because Hanmen only works with graphic not DHH

Sep 7, 2021
WORK IN PROGRESS

:D Hi everyone, I am developing a light story, and here are the characters for preview! Comments and suggestions are welcomed.

1.PNG
2.PNG

4.PNG

Saimin Daigaku (Hypnosis College), the story evolves around a student gets his hands on an app that randomly downloaded into his mobile device that allows him to modify the will of any targeted person - He can bring out the lust and any hidden feeling from their minds as well as control their thoughts and behaviors to his advantage. The story then unveil with the student discovering many of his classmates' and teachers' hidden desires with this new power, as well as mind controlling them for ulterior motives.

Cards will be available once I finalize the necessary changes and development of the character/story. Feel free to check out my Patreon /ESCAPEftReality for the details and my other works! Thanks.

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
that something you need to do your self in studio by manipulation the node constraints and parent and child the mouth and breast go to the illusion discord for help with it :) i be;eive ctrl n brings that menu up
Thanks for the hint

Toguro4100

Jul 18, 2021
WORK IN PROGRESS

:D Hi everyone, I am developing a light story, and here are the characters for preview! Comments and suggestions are welcomed.

View attachment 1509061 View attachment 1509059 View attachment 1509055 View attachment 1509060 View attachment 1509057

Saimin Daigaku (Hypnosis College), the story evolves around a student gets his hands on an app that randomly downloaded into his mobile device that allows him to modify the will of any targeted person - He can bring out the lust and any hidden feeling from their minds as well as control their thoughts and behaviors to his advantage. The story then unveil with the student discovering many of his classmates' and teachers' hidden desires with this new power, as well as mind controlling them for ulterior motives.

Cards will be available once I finalize the necessary changes and development of the character/story. Feel free to check out my Patreon /ESCAPEftReality for the details and my other works! Thanks.
Will you make the cards available?
As a suggestion you could make some nuns or the character Mamako oosuki
your work is very good

Rozenrot

Sep 5, 2021
Load the Card, then press Control & E to Export the Characters. Move them from Export Folder to Male/Female. Go to Character Creator, load the Character, save the Outfit. Voila! :)
Really appreciate it man, just because the card didn't show any preview I thought that it wasn't about to work

Sep 7, 2021
Will you make the cards available?
As a suggestion you could make some nuns or the character Mamako oosuki
your work is very good
Yes! The cards will be available (it was also mentioned at the end of the post).
Once I finish the light story I will make all the cards that were used in Saimin Daigaku (Hypnosis College) for download here, on illusioncards, and on my patreon /ESCAPEftReality.

Thank you for the suggestion, however, nuns are not considered to be a type of character that I'd add into the story because it does not fit the setting/script. Though, I might consider adding character "Mamako oosuki" to be a student and/or teacher, or even both (Mom and daughter who are a professor and a college student).

Last edited:
Reactions: Toguro4100

dezertius777

Mar 13, 2020
Please tell me, is it possible to find more maps somewhere?forest, lake for example.Very necessary for warcraft scenes. thank you.

wilbur1001

Jan 1, 2021
Does anyone know how to use those lighting and graphics presets? Like after downloading them where do you put them and how do you activate them?

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes