[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
Nice map, where can I get it?
Good question, I don't even know where I got it. It is not actually a map as much as it is a collection of props.
I attached the scene below, you just gotta load it up on the studio.
Careful tho, it is pretty intense on the CPU and GPU.

I would credit whoever made it if I knew who it was.

Sep 7, 2021
COMPLETED FOR NOW (more updates will be on patreon including exclusive outfit and side story and animation).

Heylo fellows! I am here to present you the completed characters of my light story Saimin Daigaku (Hypnosis College), a story about a college student acquires an app that randomly downloaded into his phone that allows him to modify the will of any targeted person - He can bring out the lust and any hidden feeling from their minds as well as control their thoughts and behaviors to his advantage. The story then unveil with the college student discovering many of his classmates' and teachers' hidden desires with this new power.

Chloe- 19 years old college sophomore, gym rat, and leg day is her favorite.
Chloe 3.PNG

Sammy- 18 years old college freshman, library nerd, and reading light novel makes her get into the FLOW zone.
Sammy 3 modified.PNG

Mrs. Mary- 41 years old college instructor, housewife, and cooking at home for her family makes her happy.
Mrs Mary 3.PNG

Nicole- 29 years old college financial advisor, gold digger, and estimating wealth or others is her favorite thing to do.
Nicole 3.PNG

Madison- 25 years old college graduate student, biology lab assistant, and study human anatomy is her passion.
Madison 3.PNG

This will marks it as COMPLETE, however, I plan to polish it a bit more on my patreon whenever I have time. I am new to Patreon and I just learned the adult content cannot be public, so I apologize for unable to make everything public.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Yesmulator

Nov 18, 2021
This mommy is willing to do whatever it takes to get his kid a PS5. Santa will definitely be coming down her chimney soon.

HS2_2021-11-23-20-43-39-080.png

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
Another request from someone! This is Posey. She's based on two photos and a general description, and I feel that I did a pretty good job capturing her for this card.
Surprisingly, a lot of her features were really close to the default, so I had a minimum of bonemod to do.
Tested ok in-game, although as usual she suffers from weird bottom lip displacement for BJs. Not much I can do there without spending an hour tweaking the mouth.

Posey_HS2ChaF_20211123222601869.png

Reactions: NickelAngelo

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Will share Pathos Library once I get details on how best to share em. Rather large and shoving em in thread is a good way for em to get lost and forgotten. This is subject to change if Pathos returns or is under a different name, etc etc. Cheers.

dasboosh

Oct 22, 2018
Will share Pathos Library once I get details on how best to share em. Rather large and shoving em in thread is a good way for em to get lost and forgotten. This is subject to change if Pathos returns or is under a different name, etc etc. Cheers.
I think you should ask Pathos first personally hes a straight up dude and always shares his cards.

Reactions: Turin

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
As I said my first weeks of my HS2 life I spent browsing all the amazing character cards in this thread to pick some girls out for myself to play with after tweaking to my taste.

One of these "revisions" I will show now - LUCY LIU.

I started with the fine work of "Honey" https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-3287687 and tried to let her look a little more mature (this still beautiful woman is 53 now).

I´m not fully satisfied with the look, but unfortunately the adjustment options in HS2 Creator are not this sophisticated like e.g. Racemenu in Skyrim.

Lucy.png

lolnibba

Jul 29, 2020
ArtisansofPathos Patreon got deleted by mods. Don't know how to contact them or if they will ever return. I think they can try SubscribeStar or some other website. I miss their mods.

jdaniels

Oct 8, 2018
If anyone has a collection of their cards to put up, would be appreciated. It's not as if other avenues are available for this now.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes