[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Frozen33

Feb 13, 2018
New girl for you guys & gals from your buds at PATHOS... some say this character makes you think of Marjorie Tyrrell. Personally, I just think about her ass. Grab her via this MEGA link:

PS: If you don't know already, her outfit was blatantly (yet affectionately) stolen from 's rendition of Lady Tyrrell. Thanks for saving us a day of extra work, brother!
View attachment 1500903
Maan this is awesome! Any posibility of Cersei?

Kravnos

Feb 10, 2020
Thanks! I have seen so little feedback and interest in detailed and realistically grounded characters that I really doubt a page dedicated to those renders would gain any traction. On top of that, most settings I use are pretty close to stock settings. I have no idea why everyone's screenshot look so different here if they use DHS unless they mess with those settings to no end. Stock DHS settings will get you 95% there.

WOW! She DOES look like she's just started going to Uni. Man, you have a magic touch with Honey 2. You should start an official Kravnos Art thread here, or do your own DeviantArt, Pixiv, etc to show off your renders. Very good work, man.

Reactions: Fartscrappy

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
Alright, trying something a little different tonight. I was going to do a realistic version instead but I found this hairstyle that worked and decided to go all out. It's as accurate to the show as I can make her without being nigh unplayable or nightmare fuel. (I tried to do her weird posture, didn't work well)

I present to you: Joan of Arc (Clone High)

HS2ChaF_20211117221826054_JoanOfArc.png

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes