turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hieveryone, one question i delted by error a card from the trash and used some 3thrid party software to restore the card back but it doesnt appear in chars when looking from game i can open the card without the problem and it has data like it was before but the game just doesnt detect it, ill apreciate any help, thx.
Not quite sure what you´re describing here o_O
If you delete a card and then restore it be sure you put it into UserData/chara/female.
Can you open the card in CharaMaker?
Afterthen you have to assign it to a group again to play with.

Anyway you can share your restored card here for testing.

Last edited:

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Do other tools like KKManager, HS2CharEdit, HS2PNGInfo, etc recognise the card?
If they do, then I'm not sure why the game doesn't.

If they don't, you may be able to use what you have recovered so far to then do a google image search to find the original card so you can then redownload (assuming it is someone else's creation). If it's your own creation, unless you've backed it up or shared it somewhere like the Card Sharing thread, Bepis DB, etc then it may be lost.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Anyone know if this card

Has been posted anywhere online before. The creator's link all do not work and makes it impossible to even try to get.
In the future there is a card sharing thread for HS on the forum where you would probably have better luck. But for now...

Character:

Outfit:

Reactions: turbojoe

Mitsurugi2424

Apr 2, 2022
Nope - if you have an uncorrupted download (BetterRepack R9? Torrent or splitted packs?) and make a correct install (extracting prefereably with 7-Zip into a game folder nearest top of a drive) this game should work perfectly out of the box!!!

Do you still have your collection saved and separate?

Mar 28, 2023
Hello guys! Another question here. I'm try to using skin shader mod from Hanmen and suddenly the characters's eye bags are become much more darker. Is there a way to make eye bags look lighter? (I'm using the free one before decide to buy the cost one) Any advice?o_O
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Hello guys! Another question here. I'm try to using skin shader mod from Hanmen and suddenly the characters's eye bags are become much more darker. Is there a way to make eye bags look lighter? (I'm using the free one before decide to buy the cost one) Any advice?o_O
Have you tried changing the other tabs in head menu? Like skin and/or build type?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Do you still have your collection saved and separate?
Respect - here we have one who doesn´t avoid the work of searching through all these pages (y)(y)(y)

I still have most of all the uncensors archived - I´ll look for it and pn you a package as reward :D

EDIT: just found that you still can download the MAliweis from here

Last edited:

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Yo!
I remember an issue discussed in Discord server, regarding an odd "Shadow" in the eyebags, like a strong-black-sharie marker-like, I don't remeber well but it has relationship with hanmen skin, it can be solved changing skin tipe and then back again hanmen skin. let me dive into discord and tell ya, BRB

jojo901

Mar 17, 2019
Yo!
I remember an issue discussed in Discord server, regarding an odd "Shadow" in the eyebags, like a strong-black-sharie marker-like, I don't remeber well but it has relationship with hanmen skin, it can be solved changing skin tipe and then back again hanmen skin. let me dive into discord and tell ya, BRB
you mean this one ?
Eyekage_Before.png
it's gone if you set the render queue value to 3000

Reactions: Mystic Paragon

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Loaded the card but same result, found no quick way to change that - even changing skin type or facial skin.
Best result changing to Hanmen Textures
Rhapsody.Hanmen.jpg

Btw Hanmen stuff: look here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-8748321

AinsSakamoto

Nov 27, 2020
Hello. I never played the game but interested to dive into that rabbithole and community.

Could someone answer some of my silly questions and perhaps give me a simple/short rundown of what is going on?
So questions:
There is Steam version and a Repack, does Repack contain mods? Then Steam version is a clear game with none?
Being an "unDRMed" version there will be no options to participate/connect to any in-game community features?
How bad (or maybe not) is MTL in the game?
How much will I miss if I download base game (Steam version)? How does the game feel without mods?

If you will be kind enough to give me a rundown, I have some things I especially interested in:
Could you explain slang that is commonly used in the game/community? (for exaple what are Cards)
There are some resources given on the main page, are there any other that I should know of? For mods or other additional content, official or fan made?
Are there any guides that would handhold me through the game so that I dont annoy people with questions? (except manual in the FAQ)

Thans for your time if you read this and sorry if it annoyed you

spacebunny

Jul 13, 2020
All of these files are .7z.###.rar So do I have to open them like a rar file and then put them through 7zip as well? I have been trying to download this for over 24 hours and every time I try to extract files I get errors. I've tried 7zip, I've tried extract.me

I am getting incredibly frustrated. I know this is a large file, but this seems almost excessive. Even the google drive link that someone posted tells me that the files have exceeded their download limit.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes