xlegendgame

Nov 23, 2020
super bad optimised game as the as the gtx 770 ti can't beat the rtx 2060 ti but this game use all my gpu thats funny i'm never go below 36 fps realy fucking shame to call this a full game .

Nigrojar

Aug 23, 2022
So what is the difference between these games?
They have the same menus and the same sex positions (some more some less) so what is the fucking difference between Honey Select 2, Koikatu!, or AI Shoujo?
Ai shoujo seems to be a bit different but still, these just seem like the same game. Like Honey Select 2, Koikatu! are basically the same game with a lot of the same positions just Honey Select 2 is more realistic while Koikatu! is just more anime like. And why the fuck are these games so big. Honey Select 2-98gb, Koikatu! -60gb like goddam VAM (Virt-A-Mate) takes less space and its way more realistic not to counting that VAM has a huge character and scene selection

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
super bad optimised game as the as the gtx 770 ti can't beat the rtx 2060 ti but this game use all my gpu thats funny i'm never go below 36 fps realy fucking shame to call this a full game .
So what is the difference between these games?
They have the same menus and the same sex positions (some more some less) so what is the fucking difference between Honey Select 2, Koikatu!, or AI Shoujo?
Ai shoujo seems to be a bit different but still, these just seem like the same game. Like Honey Select 2, Koikatu! are basically the same game with a lot of the same positions just Honey Select 2 is more realistic while Koikatu! is just more anime like. And why the fuck are these games so big. Honey Select 2-98gb, Koikatu! -60gb like goddam VAM (Virt-A-Mate) takes less space and its way more realistic not to counting that VAM has a huge character and scene selection
Don´t forget you can get these games for free from here and you pay not a poor cent for the tons of community mods in BetterRepack.
You both aren´t forced to play this ;)

Nigrojar: go there and read yourself the Illusion game descriptions of your interest.

jackkamis

Jul 4, 2022
Don´t forget you can get these games for free from here and you pay not a poor cent for the tons of community mods in BetterRepack.
You both aren´t forced to play this ;)

Nigrojar: go there and read yourself the Illusion game descriptions of your interest.
So if I download it from here I'll find the zipmods I'm missing?

Kev14940

Jun 12, 2018
hello to all, I need help, who can tell me if we can install a new room in HS2 without going through the studio?

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
hello to all, I need help, who can tell me if we can install a new room in HS2 without going through the studio?
You can't add new rooms to the game itself. You can unlock some that aren't initially available through the rewards system.
You can add thousands of maps to Studio to expand your HS2 world but they only work only in Studio.
After you've played the game itself for a while you will realise it is relatively restricted in scope, whereas Studio is infinite - the only limits are your machine capacity and your imagination.

Reactions: turbojoe

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
You can't add new rooms to the game itself. You can unlock some that aren't initially available through the rewards system.
You can add thousands of maps to Studio to expand your HS2 world but they only work only in Studio.
After you've played the game itself for a while you will realise it is relatively restricted in scope, whereas Studio is infinite - the only limits are your machine capacity and your imagination.
You sure about that? I see more new rooms after each "Update". Will they unlock? Idk but I see them while playing the game or is this what you meant?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
You sure about that? I see more new rooms after each "Update". Will they unlock? Idk but I see them while playing the game or is this what you meant?
Indeed there are some mod maps in "Sideloader Modpack - Maps (HS2 Game)" beneath the default game maps (in abdata/map/scene), and their number is increasing more or less from BR version to version.

But this is modders work, there is no easy way to create.

Crusin

Sep 5, 2018
Hey fellaz, really simple question here. Does anyone know how to unlock these maps? I'm stuck there and cannot select a map.
HS.png Tried to go to achievement/reward to unlock that button but I cannot click on that nor I cannot get out of that screen that I have to exit the game.
HS2.png It's been going well before R13 update but it has turned a bit weird after it

Darak123

Dec 10, 2021
Screenshot 2023-08-03 092139.png
So I want to ask is there a way to fix this because it's been kicking my ass all night now. And yeah, I know I fucked this up lol

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hey fellaz, really simple question here. Does anyone know how to unlock these maps? I'm stuck there and cannot select a map.
View attachment 2821430 Tried to go to achievement/reward to unlock that button but I cannot click on that nor I cannot get out of that screen that I have to exit the game.
View attachment 2821432 It's been going well before R13 update but it has turned a bit weird after it
Your question isn´t so "simple" as you think, cuz I never had to "unlock" the standard maps through achievement points. They should be available by default.
Extra maps to unlock are:
Maps1.jpg
Maps2.jpg

I rather guess your game doesn´t load any maps.

You mentioned "before R13 update" - so from which version did you update and did you manage this with the update.exe files from here
This is a way which is known as rather error prone and a well running game is completely messed up.

This is the reason why I ALWAYS make a clean new download/install everytime a new BR version is released.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes