vvried

Sep 28, 2021
Does anyone got a place to download this game all in one? I would torrent but I don't really like torrenting and I've tried google drive but for some reason it gave me a error when I tried to extract it

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Does anyone got a place to download this game all in one? I would torrent but I don't really like torrenting and I've tried google drive but for some reason it gave me a error when I tried to extract it
This is the offical site for BetterRepack download links

Belonging torrent you should read this https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r13-illusion.53457/post-11662617 before you decide.
And afterthen go to to get your torrent file ;)

Gargamelous

Jul 21, 2023
When I downloaded the All-In-One (DX R13 Base Game Repack) from Gdrive all the files would either be corrupted or just plain cannot be extracted with winrar. Pls help.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
When I downloaded the All-In-One (DX R13 Base Game Repack) from Gdrive all the files would either be corrupted or just plain cannot be extracted with winrar. Pls help.
First: best extractor for this is 7-Zip, a "corrupted" message is typical for WinRar
Second: from GDrive it´s known that the file endings are messed up.
Look here and read all linked postings https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r13-illusion.53457/post-10481161

And if you still have no luck mind this https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r13-illusion.53457/post-11662617

Gargamelous

Jul 21, 2023
Reactions: reinDank

PinkDaizy

May 6, 2023
I downloaded the DX R13 Base Game Repack and the studio neo mod pack. When I launch studio neo, I only get japanese. Am I doing something wrong?

2023-09-24-17-08-14-589265005.jpg

PinkDaizy

May 6, 2023
Did you try to launch StudioNEO before you installed the Modpack? It should run in english by default.
Where did you place the Modpack?
I unpacked it directly into the "mods" directory. I did not launch anything prior to installing the mod pack. What I did is pretty much:

Code:
mkdir hs2
cd hs2
7z x '~/Downloads/[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R13.7z'
cd mods
7z x -y '~/Downloads/[OPTIONAL][AI-HS2][20230611] Sideloader Modpack Studio.7z'
Then I just launch InitSetting.exe and click on "Start Studio". But same thing happens if I instead run "StudioNEOV2.exe" directly.

Edit:
This is on Linux obviously, but I don't think that would prevent the translation from working? How do I even verify that the English translation is there and correctly installed?

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I unpacked it directly into the "mods" directory. I did not launch anything prior to installing the mod pack. What I did is pretty much:

Code:
mkdir hs2
cd hs2
7z x '~/Downloads/[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R13.7z'
cd mods
7z x -y '~/Downloads/[OPTIONAL][AI-HS2][20230611] Sideloader Modpack Studio.7z'
Then I just launch InitSetting.exe and click on "Start Studio". But same thing happens if I instead run "StudioNEOV2.exe" directly.

Edit:
This is on Linux obviously, but I don't think that would prevent the translation from working? How do I even verify that the English translation is there and correctly installed?
Ok - looks to be the correct procedure.

You can try to move your folder mods/Sideloader Modpack - Studio out of your game folder and try to launch Studio without the modpack.

Btw how´s your game folder? Short named and on top of a drive (not C:) - e.g. D:\HS2-R13?

PinkDaizy

May 6, 2023
Ok - looks to be the correct procedure.

You can try to move your folder mods/Sideloader Modpack - Studio out of your game folder and try to launch Studio without the modpack.
Didn't help :-/

Btw how´s your game folder? Short named and on top of a drive (not C:) - e.g. D:\HS2-R13?
From inside the game while running in wine, it's "C:\game".

Edit:

I just tried the main game instead of studio, and it's also in Japanese :-/ So both the game as well as studio don't have English.

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Didn't help :-/

From inside the game while running in wine, it's "C:\game".

Edit:

I just tried the main game instead of studio, and it's also in Japanese :-/ So both the game as well as studio don't have English.
Did you see what I recommended for your game folder?
Hidden deeper in subfolders lengthen the file pathes, this is known as cause for loading issues in this game.
Location C: may cause conflicts with the operating system.

Reactions: PinkDaizy

PinkDaizy

May 6, 2023
Did you see what I recommended for your game folder?
Hidden deeper in subfolders lengthen the file pathes, this is known as cause for loading issues in this game.
Location C: may cause conflicts with the operating system.
There is no operating system. It's running in wine.

Anyway, I fixed it. Apparently winhttp.dll needs an override. I've set it to "native,builtin" and now it works!

But thank you for trying to help :)

Last edited:
Reactions: turbojoe

reper1210

Nov 8, 2022
Anyone familiar with the studios Timeline feature from Joan6694?

Im actually getting pretty good with it now but I was wondering if we can implement premade animations more easily. I can basically copy paste 50-100 frames of the animation to the timeline but its very slow. Wanted to know if you can basically just copy/paste an animation to the timeline and have it working with the character still using FK/IK.

• Sad
Reactions: Sneed's
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes