nickfriendly

Jan 8, 2024
Friends, does anyone know why some models/cards continue to appear with the black skin even when GraphicMod or DHH is activated?

turbojoe

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2021

pvgohan

Feb 28, 2022
So i have a strange problem with events. whenever i start an event that ends in sex and i get points for a specific stat, the stat resets after the event. the only way i can increase said stat is by meeting someone. that results into a bug where a girl is permanently using the toilet and another permanently bathing.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Ya know what'sthe one thing that really defeats this game in comparison to HS1. The transparency in objects. In almost every angle, every wall, every object, every floor gets in the way. Something that didn't happen as much is HS1. Not to mention the brightness. My god, what were they thinking with those walls. Just the other day, i finally found a transparent wall like the ones in HS1. and it has another inverted wall opposite to it. My god man.

Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2021
Ya know what'sthe one thing that really defeats this game in comparison to HS1. The transparency in objects. In almost every angle, every wall, every object, every floor gets in the way. Something that didn't happen as much is HS1. Not to mention the brightness. My god, what were they thinking with those walls. Just the other day, i finally found a transparent wall like the ones in HS1. and it has another inverted wall opposite to it. My god man.
Didn´t play HS1 ever, but indeed the walls are a pain in the ass in HS2.
Transparent walls would be really nice, but I guess this is a function of the base game and unfortunately won´t happen anymore due to Illusion closing.
So I try to avoid small rooms - and nightscenes ;)

Reactions: Classic Krieger

turbojoe

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2021
So i have a strange problem with events. whenever i start an event that ends in sex and i get points for a specific stat, the stat resets after the event. the only way i can increase said stat is by meeting someone. that results into a bug where a girl is permanently using the toilet and another permanently bathing.
I´ve heard similar before, but no solution for this.
I guess you have all your cards in UserData/chara/female (cuz girls in subfolders don´t generate stat points).

To avoid excessive bathing and toilet you may substitute the traits Weak Bladder and Clean Freak.

Edit: just tested my new R15 install (not played yet), and both Meet up and Explore the Building as well gaining stat points.

Last edited:

pvgohan

Feb 28, 2022
I´ve heard similar before, but no solution for this.
I guess you have all your cards in UserData/chara/female (cuz girls in subfolders don´t generate stat points).

To avoid excessive bathing and toilet you may substitute the traits Weak Bladder and Clean Freak.

Edit: just tested my new R15 install (not played yet), and both Meet up and Explore the Building as well gaining stat points.

ohh wow i actually didnt know about that maybe that fixes my problem..... i tested with one girl and it seems promising tyvm

Edit: it works by putting them into the main female folder

Last edited:
Reactions: turbojoe

strider5

Jul 17, 2022
Well, did you already try a reinstall?
And did you locate your game main folder on top of a drive (and not C:/ )- e.g. D:/HS2-R15?
Did a reinstall, I was searching through the thread and one advice was to just start without touching the languages, as it's automatically english. That worked.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
I installed the better repack and I'm getting the dark skins with some cards. Anyone got any suggestions before I start breaking my game XD?
I know this question has probably been asked a few thousand times, I have a pages of this thread on suggestions and actions for people. But I'm hoping for a "no need dude, we already have a final answer for that"

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I installed the better repack and I'm getting the dark skins with some cards. Anyone got any suggestions before I start breaking my game XD?
I know this question has probably been asked a few thousand times, I have a pages of this thread on suggestions and actions for people. But I'm hoping for a "no need dude, we already have a final answer for that"
Enable Graphics Mod with SSS. It would be fantastic if the mods would just add it to the OP. It gets asked so, so much.

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
There is actually two workaround I've found to this that work for almost every instance.

The first is the easiest. Go to System -> screen effect then scroll all the way down till you see "near clip plane" slider as in the pic here. Slide that sucker to the right. All the way for full effect, less for less effect. This basically makes everything within a certain distance of "you" invisible. Only down side is that this also includes the character, so if you zoom into them too much you get this weird xray thing. That's when you slide it less. Try it out on a problem map to see what I mean.

The second thing is much more annoying to use but it's helpful if you're not moving around the map too much. You activate the Map option of the side menu, and "deactivate" all the stuff on one side of the map. So in small rooms you can deactivate an entire wall so you end up with a 3 walled room for example. It's a real pain though cause some map creators don't put things together so you have to deactivate each item individually vs when it's a folder where you can just deactivate that and everything in it goes poof. But it's handy for things like static shots or scenes where you're in a the same side of the room all the time. (edit to add: this is also a good option to modify maps when there's elements you don't want in your scene).

I usually just use the first option though as that works more than 90% of the time.

Screenshot 2024-03-26 130826.png

Reactions: OtakuLegend

turbojoe

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2021
To add Skeltom: this happens if the card uses Hanmens Shader

You should read the txt file included in UserData/chara/Modpack (NextGenSkin) ;)

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes