Nov 3, 2022
any way to change the penis model?
If you have "Better Penetration" (comes with BR and is installed by default), you can choose between different human dongs (char editor - male - Body tab - Overall - Uncensor selector (right window) - Penis / Balls
Maybe there are more shapes available in the mod world.

NesteroV

Jun 12, 2024
Need help guys. Applied black lipstick to a character but a red underlayer can be seen on the edges. Is there a way to remove it?

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
i downloaded the All-In-One file, but it gets all sorts of errors while extracting, like saying some stuff like the translate from google is a dead archive

Im using 7-zip

DemonSealer

Jun 26, 2017
Anyone have scene creator recommendations to follow such Kuo and Vivio? Looking for ones with a style like theirs, super busty and all.

slowroastcoffee

Jan 13, 2019
At this point mod and scene creators seem to be leaving the game. The company that makes it is dead and it feels like the engines been pushed to the breaking point. The download size with mods is approaching 500 gigs and so much of it is unassorted garbage. They could delete half or more of the mods maps and accessories in better repack since most of its just so low quality or duplictiive.

Is there any chance of ever getting the source code for the game so that real updates can be made? The lighting and texture rendering models are ancient and incapable and the animation framework is pretty bad. Using enough light sources and shaders in graphics mod to make it look remotely good crushes even the most powerful hardware. It would be sad to see this game and genre just slowly die out, but that seems to be happening right now.

Gedeon5

Nov 26, 2019
Anyone knows how to fix the weird white faces bug? I have it in all cards from MCM82 and others, when I go to face to try and change skin there are no options available, so I can't even fix them manually.

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
At this point mod and scene creators seem to be leaving the game. The company that makes it is dead and it feels like the engines been pushed to the breaking point. The download size with mods is approaching 500 gigs and so much of it is unassorted garbage. They could delete half or more of the mods maps and accessories in better repack since most of its just so low quality or duplictiive.

Is there any chance of ever getting the source code for the game so that real updates can be made? The lighting and texture rendering models are ancient and incapable and the animation framework is pretty bad. Using enough light sources and shaders in graphics mod to make it look remotely good crushes even the most powerful hardware. It would be sad to see this game and genre just slowly die out, but that seems to be happening right now.
While I'll agree that textures/lighting are a bit dated, that can easily be resolved with the right shaders. As for your point regarding that people are leaving the game, I still see multiple new mods being shared on the HS2 discord literally every day. While the company is indeed gone, there's still very much a community there, and I guarantee it will still be there for years to come, if just for the utility value of the character creator and studio neo that many creators use for their own projects.

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
I am using the all in one version, anyone know of an easier way to find specific types of clothes other than just scrolling?
Besides using the 'search' feature or saving outfits, there's no real great way. Unfortunately.

Whoever decides to make a mod/plugin that would allow the user to 'favorite' pieces of clothing, or rename pieces of clothing so instead of being 4$77^2&39&^^79--32charlie471$ with no thumbnail, you can edit the name/picture yourself, that person would be a saint.

MaximusCryo

Aug 19, 2022
Could somebody be so kind to share the dxkdlxc: Fluid Effect mod? I found the link to both the discord and the gofile in this forum but they are expired. I also believe the discord is down? as it shows nothing when clicking it. Thanks!

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes