turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hi and thx for the job.
I'm sorry but i can't extract the files...how can i do?
This looks like a google download.
Normally you have to work like this https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-7614538
Here is also a perfect explanation from member 3012 https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-9484450
But I see in your picture 3 files which don´t meet the expected sequence.
Look if you can download the not correct defined 001, 016 and 018 splitted files again.

The result should look like this file list from MEGA download
MEGA-Split-R15.png
before u proceed the extraction process.
Otherwise try a download from MEGA, but easiest way to handle is to download via torrent (torrent file from here ) - you get 1 big file easy to extract and less troubles with corrupted or wrong named parts.

Edit 03-2024: updated to R15

Last edited:
Feb 3, 2022
Are bestiality and monster-human sex possible here?
you can find parts in character Maker to create monsters/creatures if you are really skilled. otherwise you can search for cards from other people that have really good creatures. search on Bepis or Kensato. go wild.

Reactions: Mandaman

ShoebillCameToPlay

Dec 21, 2022
1680934583124.png
Fellow gamers, is there any way to solve this? I think I locked myself on the tutorial. I left the game after calling them and then opened it again, now it displays the urge "In Toilet" always and I can't proceed so like... can't do anything.

If there's no way to solve this, I spent some time on the character editor, do you guys know perhaps where your creations are saved? So in case I need to redownload the game I can just put them back into the game.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Are bestiality and monster-human sex possible here?
In game? No, unless you consider a human in a wonky costume a monster.
In the studio? Yes, if people made scenes like that OR if you're willing to make scenes like that. I've been making scenes with a flyer 'monster' for a while now, actually. It's the guy in my profile pic.

Reactions: turbojoe

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
View attachment 2530181
Fellow gamers, is there any way to solve this? I think I locked myself on the tutorial. I left the game after calling them and then opened it again, now it displays the urge "In Toilet" always and I can't proceed so like... can't do anything.

If there's no way to solve this, I spent some time on the character editor, do you guys know perhaps where your creations are saved? So in case I need to redownload the game I can just put them back into the game.
Why not "walk around" (instead of going to lobby) go to any area's preferably any toilet areas to catch them using the bathroom. Maybe that will clear it. That or load another card. to break tutorial.

jojo901

Mar 17, 2019
View attachment 2530181

1. Page/FAQ (very helpful btw)
How do I install cards?
Just move the pngs to the appropriate folders:
"\UserData\chara\female"
"\UserData\chara\male"
"\UserData\coordinate"
You can add custom graphics for cards in "\UserData\bg" and "\UserData\cardframe"
Studio scenes go in "\UserData\Studio\scene"

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
View attachment 2530181

If this urge happens you have to do the toilet scene. Maybe next meeting is normal.

But as I see in the girls stats it seems you have an old version of HS2 - I guess before R9 (since R9 the Repack is using the Steam translation).

Also you´re using a card with full stats, but you haven´t unlocked some achievements.
You can earn the achievements by playing with several girls or u use the 100% save in [OPTIONAL] BRExtras

sakosux

Oct 1, 2019
What is the difference between the Steam and All-In-One version? Also is the All-In-One still using the machine translated text?

I couldn't find a concrete answer using search for my question.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
What is the difference between the Steam and All-In-One version? Also is the All-In-One still using the machine translated text?

I couldn't find a concrete answer using search for my question.
Look here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r11-illusion.53457/post-9723614

I only can talk about BetterRepack vs. Steam, which both are using the Steam translation (BetterRepack sind version R9).
If you read here on page 1 this "All-In-One" uses english MTL, and is aside from that only version R11!

To download I recommend the latest BetterRepack (actually R12) from here

Reactions: ChubbyCheek

DarkBoy57

Jun 28, 2021
Does anyone have hs2plugVR lying around, it's the same issue with regular hs2plug, the download link expired sadly (and I need it).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: turbojoe

TravelUser

Apr 1, 2023
Hi everyone, new to the game. My Studio is having trouble recognizing some of the k1t0-k1tn mods when loading scenes that use these mods. The message I get in the upper right corner when loading the scene is "missing zipmod! Some items are missing! - K1t0-K1TN male HD Body Skin light hairy". The male body skin colors end up not not appearing properly, looks like they are wearing a black body suit lol. I use BetterRepack R12 and have updated what I believe I could using the Initsettings app. I have these mods in the Sideloader Modpack folder but they don't seem to work. What else could I be missing or doing wrong? Any ideas to resolve this issue would be much appreciate!

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hi everyone, new to the game. My Studio is having trouble recognizing some of the k1t0-k1tn mods when loading scenes that use these mods. The message I get in the upper right corner when loading the scene is "missing zipmod! Some items are missing! - K1t0-K1TN male HD Body Skin light hairy". The male body skin colors end up not not appearing properly, looks like they are wearing a black body suit lol. I use BetterRepack R12 and have updated what I believe I could using the Initsettings app. I have these mods in the Sideloader Modpack folder but they don't seem to work. What else could I be missing or doing wrong? Any ideas to resolve this issue would be much appreciate!
Maybe there is a version conflict, cuz the male skins was updated in january with changed name, so older cards with the previous version can´t find them.
Read here

Apply the skin again, save the card and reload it.

Reactions: Kaseijin

skorpyon

Jun 27, 2018
I hope one day they upload the optional mods pack to mega. gdrive always gets the quota exceeded (and the torrent has an abyssmal speed)

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes