Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
View attachment 2979629
Anyone knows how to remove the corrupted skin from certain cards? I wish to run the game without any graphics mods, using only the skins from the repack.
Gray skin is because the card uses Hanmen next gen skin. Activate Graphic mode to load it properly or change the skin type to another, Nyaacho skyntype is fair good.
The eyelashes is because a missing zipmod OR an error in the BepInex when loads, some CAB-String conflict happens randomly, in such case, simply switch to the next eyelash type and go bach to the previous and Voilà.

Reactions: Nasty_Gary

lmartin

May 31, 2023
Hey guys I have been facing this issue a lot the body and face saturation becomes different like this , it happens when i use hanmen next gen textures. I don't know much about the fixes or where to find them. Can anyone tell me why its happening and guide me in order to fix it ? Screenshot.png

• Hey there
Reactions: Kaseijin

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Does next gen skin also work with DHH instead of GraphicsMod?
NextGen Skin are meant to be used in Graphic mode BUT it also does in an unoficial version of DHH and in another plugin named "HS2 Rendering". In my opinion those alternatives works fine, however "HS2 Rendering" have had issues with the Hanmen's skins new versions.

Reactions: turbojoe

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Hey guys I have been facing this issue a lot the body and face saturation becomes different like this , it happens when i use hanmen next gen textures. I don't know much about the fixes or where to find them. Can anyone tell me why its happening and guide me in order to fix it ? View attachment 2981702
HI!
That neckseam issue is a known problem, not only for HS2 but also others. In this case is more visible and may be caused by:
Lighting environments: Some maps cause more visible this seam. Why? I dunno but AFAIK it is because some backed, directional, spot lights. If you model loads fine in Chara Editor, maybe it is recommended to play around with posing your model in such maps to hide that defect.
Some artist who make cards use different skint types for head and body: In custom heads, it doesn't matter which skintype you use, it can not be fixed. this problem is mostly common in old cards You may go to material editor and see if there is a fix if you see changes switching skin types.
Regarding material editor: Sometimes I've foud that, in a checkbox that says "Recive shadows" If not checked, the neckseam is more intense. Matching this checkbox in Head and body the problem has been fixed.

You also can post/upload your card here so we can see what is causing that.

Reactions: lmartin

PinkDaizy

May 6, 2023
NextGen Skin are meant to be used in Graphic mode BUT it also does in an unoficial version of DHH and in another plugin named "HS2 Rendering". In my opinion those alternatives works fine, however "HS2 Rendering" have had issues with the Hanmen's skins new versions.
Google can't find either of those. Where are they? :p

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
https://f95zone.to/threads/73lac7cs-character-mods.39752/post-4642218
Google can't find either of those. Where are they? :p
Hi!
Those plugins, DHH "fixed" and HS2 Renedring are not official. DHH can not manage next skin shaders, but some folk found the way to make it work, "fixed it" however it breaks some other things in the game, I once tested in BR11 and make my game crash several times, because it writes somehow in the "program script" (I dunno how to explain myself, sorry) and change some core options, one of them is the capability to disable it from intsetting game launcher, other thing is, if you open console when game is loading, you can see a lot of red flags telling conflicts with unity resources and so. Where to find it? I remember I saw it in Discord, among with HS2 Rendering, and talking about HS2 rendering, it is to bad for newest Hanmen's skinds and shadders, simply can not work properly. Maybe there are new versions of them but i didnt hear anything lately.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PinkDaizy

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hey can somebody help pretty please on how to download this game now. Where i can get all the stuff from.
First you best read this https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r13-illusion.53457/post-9723614

Here you always find the download links to the last versions of all Illusion Games.
Regarding to this https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r13-illusion.53457/post-11662617 I strongly recommend torrent download.
For HS2R13 you find the torrent file direct here

And before you ask: the Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio (now an own torrent file ) is ONLY for StudioNEO and can´t be used in the game (Modpacks for the game are already included in BetterRepack).

To install: create a game folder short named and on top of a drive (NOT C:\) - e.g. D:\HS2-R13.
Extract your file(s) best with 7-Zip there.
Create a shortcut to InitSetting.exe on your desktop and run.
Make your Settings (only 1 graphic mode), then start the game.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hey guys I have been facing this issue a lot the body and face saturation becomes different like this , it happens when i use hanmen next gen textures. I don't know much about the fixes or where to find them. Can anyone tell me why its happening and guide me in order to fix it ? View attachment 2981702
Here I have 3 links to miniguides of the community
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-8910607
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-8913135
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-8913245

Reactions: lmartin

lmartin

May 31, 2023
HI!
That neckseam issue is a known problem, not only for HS2 but also others. In this case is more visible and may be caused by:
Lighting environments: Some maps cause more visible this seam. Why? I dunno but AFAIK it is because some backed, directional, spot lights. If you model loads fine in Chara Editor, maybe it is recommended to play around with posing your model in such maps to hide that defect.
Some artist who make cards use different skint types for head and body: In custom heads, it doesn't matter which skintype you use, it can not be fixed. this problem is mostly common in old cards You may go to material editor and see if there is a fix if you see changes switching skin types.
Regarding material editor: Sometimes I've foud that, in a checkbox that says "Recive shadows" If not checked, the neckseam is more intense. Matching this checkbox in Head and body the problem has been fixed.

You also can post/upload your card here so we can see what is causing that.
thanks bud, i have noticed it to be more prominent in scenes rather than in character editor, its there but seems to be much more in contrast in the scenes so i guess lighting also is the cause here. Weird part is it also happens with default skin types sometimes and its pretty annoying even without me tinkering the skin parameters in the material editor.

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
thanks bud, i have noticed it to be more prominent in scenes rather than in character editor, its there but seems to be much more in contrast in the scenes so i guess lighting also is the cause here. Weird part is it also happens with default skin types sometimes and its pretty annoying even without me tinkering the skin parameters in the material editor.
Here are some messages from Discord:
  • "neck seams are a normal thing. They are the result of 2 different shaders being applied. And sometimes they are unavoidable."
  • "The neck seam is because you have a 4K skin on the body and LRE skin for the face, hence the mismatch"
  • "Often times, I find the issue with neck seams (at least if you are using NGS) is a disparity between the head and body with something like SubsurfaceAlbedoOpacity or one of those.
  • I find it helps to switch to flat lighting and turn off all other lights to have a good look at it.
  • These settings always get messed up when you are transplanting heads (lul)."
  • "I'm seeing more obvious neck seams nowadays. I thought Hanmen shaders mostly resolved that at one point, but it seems to be coming back.
  • "
  • that seam causes by mismatch value of specular textures ( the shininess ) and sometimes normal texture head and body is on separate texture color can help if lighting is flat or in front of the subject it becomes apparent once you adjust the wetness, create contrast and stuff custom head have its own head specular texture of course, so up to that modder to do adjustment most of the times, specular adjustment based on original file ( if modder really do it, otherwise neck seam stays ) also, if you install meta body deluxe, then seam is more or less noticeable since that custom modified for vanilla head and body
As you can read, in some cases it is difficult to get rid of that seam, in other cases it is possible ti minimize the effect. remember: the seam is the point where two different objects
image.png

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
yeah cannot download anything from the first pages. Yeah read all of that. still don't understand why cannot download anything.
You didn't actually read turbojoe's post, did you. Everything you need to know, as well as all the applicable links (I checked them just now, they work), are provided in their reply to you. They never said to use the first post, they provided a link directly to the Illusion Games download site in addition to an instruction guide link.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes