turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
It was in r12
I don´t agree cuz I´m on HS" since R4.1 and don´t remember any meer female Player - always only Futa characters, look here into the manual
Manual-PlayerSetting.jpg

Maybe it was in HS1, I don´t know.

Anyway now it is what it is - I can´t help you :cry:

Last edited:
Jan 31, 2022
It's been a while since I played this and i forget how to view the log file for mods that you are missing when loading a new card. I tried searching but most people are referencing their log file and can't find the "how to open" instructions. Thanks in advance.

Jhon117

Jun 27, 2017
You guys know how there are times when an animation like...idk breast play, shows the male's hands doing the animation, but there's like a good 5 inches of distance between the hands and the actual breasts
or animations that involve holding the hips or ass but still, they're holding air.

What is up with that? What causes it?

Last edited:

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
You guys know how there are times when an animation like...idk breast play, shows the male's hands doing the animation, but there's like a good 5 inches of distance between the hands and the actual breasts
or animations that involve holding the hips or ass but still, they're holding air.
Imbalance between two characters.
That's pretty normal.

Jhon117

Jun 27, 2017
Sorry I forgot to said it.
Usually its caused by abnormal body proportions.
For example the male chara has 180cm height and the female is only 150cm.
So imbalance at the y-axis can cause issues at the z-axis? say breast grab, the hands are aiming in the right direction, centered, but they're not touching and instead a few inches away, so it would seem there's an invisible wall between them
so it made me think that I had to change the collision scale cause I changed the breast scale(not just size but scale settings) cause of a problem along the z-axis

but it was actually y-axis all along?
I'll change the heights later to be nearly the same and see what happens(this issue was with Rangiku which was made 172cm in height, but I didn't notice it with Boa Hancock which I had mistakenly made at a lower height, the two have very similar body types so you may be right...huh..that's so weird. alright will look into it later)

Reactions: AmaNo04

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
So imbalance at the y-axis can cause issues at the z-axis? say breast grab, the hands are aiming in the right direction, centered, but they're not touching and instead a few inches away, so it would seem there's an invisible wall between them
so it made me think that I had to change the collision scale cause I changed the breast scale(not just size but scale settings) cause of a problem along the z-axis

but it was actually y-axis all along?
I'll change the heights later to be nearly the same and see what happens(this issue was with Rangiku which was made 172cm in height, but I didn't notice it with Boa Hancock which I had mistakenly made at a lower height, the two have very similar body types so you may be right...huh..that's so weird. alright will look into it later)
Afaik that's the cause. Though I don't really play the base game. But for most case in studio, you can see whether there is an imbalance between two characters.
Also in studio there is a slider to adjust the animation to accomodates the imbalance. But there is a limit for it.

Motor328

Apr 4, 2020
Hi guys. There was a problem loading a new card. The character has dark skin color. and some card do not load with the error "this file does not contain any hs2 related data"

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Hi guys. There was a problem loading a new card. The character has dark skin color. and some card do not load with the error "this file does not contain any hs2 related data"
Dark skin : grey or black? If grey, you dont have the shader. If black, you havent turned on SSS in GraphicMod.

Reactions: harry_cox

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

What is up with that? What causes it?
In the scene you hit "N" - a screen opens to adjust hands or whole bodies
H-scene-Adjust.jpg

After adjusting you save exactly this combination of characters and position, then hit N again to close this window.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
To add AmaNo: black skin mostly happens if the character uses Hanmens NextGen Skin (Texture) and you don´t have.
But you always can choose another Skin Type (ave card and reload to appear).

The other issue I´m not sure but maybe it´s a HS1 card (not compatible with HS2).

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes