turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Do you need to install this in the drive where your window is installed in? I have another ssd that I use for storage and I want to install it there.
After extracting the zip the size is 103gb on the main drive which is causing the extractions to fail due to not having enough space. I only have 40gb left on my main drive with my other drives have 500 - 1tb of space left.
As AmaNo said.
If you´ve searched a little around here before asking you already would´ve found your answers, I´ve posted it I guess 1000 times:
- avoid C:/ because of possible conflicts with operating system
- locate the shortly named game main folder on top of a drive for shortest file pathes - e.g. D:/HS2-R14
- SSD is fine, you will speed up your loading times significantly

Btw better asking than fail ;)

Reactions: harry_cox

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
The MTL said it's to fix the slowing down issue when there is alot of cards. Though we all know the easy work around for it to tidy it up into folders.
So IMO that plugin is kind of unnecessary.
Thanks for enlightening.
I´ve argued similar, it´s all a question of organising your hotties well :LOL:

harry_cox

Aug 31, 2022
Can anyone tell me why is this under eyes stars overlay load in Hs2 but not in Ai shoujo?
Card included so you can test it yourself.
Very weird. If you remove that particular face underlay and reapply it in Honey Select 2 is doesn't work anymore. The problem is with the overlay graphic itself since I can use other overlays/underlays successfully on that card in both Honey Select 2 and AI-Shoujo.

Last edited:
Reactions: turbojoe

Yziks

Jan 16, 2022
Screenshot_20240228_180837_Brave.jpg
Does this version come with the game or is it just mods?

PD: How much space does the game take up after finishing installing? (69gb version)

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
View attachment 3394915
Does this version come with the game or is it just mods?

PD: How much space does the game take up after finishing installing? (69gb version)
As often posted here this "Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio" (the correct name) is a Modpack ONLY for StudioNEO and NOT for the game.
You can skip this unless you want intensively work with Studio.

The BetterRepack (= game + mods) is about 100GB extracted, but you have to take into account a lot of character cards and clothings you will download for yourself too.
So expect minimum 150GB drive space.

may1911

Feb 29, 2024
Can someone help me please? I have a problem with the installation. I have the newest 7zip version and have a problem: Unsupported command while opening 001 file

Whistlesting

May 26, 2023
Soooo. picture this....."Your background/map is a stage. your girls or characters are on stage.
you position your camera from a seated spot in the crowd"

When i select another position for the character it readjusts the camera.

How can i keep my camera locked in the crowd position, and still select and prompt characters to different acts with out affecting said camera?

genericNeet

Jul 6, 2022
Soooo. picture this....."Your background/map is a stage. your girls or characters are on stage.

How can i keep my camera locked in the crowd position, and still select and prompt characters to different acts with out affecting said camera?
I don't really fully understand what you want, but I think you can get it done with a camera.
Just set your view wherever you want it and click on the camera icon.
camera.png
If you select the camera and activate it on the top left corner your view will stay static from the camera unless you move or rotate it as an item. You could make it follow targets with gimmicks and NodesConstraints, but I think you weren't asking about that.

Whistlesting

May 26, 2023
I don't really fully understand what you want, but I think you can get it done with a camera.
Just set your view wherever you want it and click on the camera icon.
View attachment 3395305
If you select the camera and activate it on the top left corner your view will stay static from the camera unless you move or rotate it as an item. You could make it follow targets with gimmicks and NodesConstraints, but I think you weren't asking about that.
Thanks..no main game...how do i keep my camera in the same spot..every time i change act, it resets my camera

harry_cox

Aug 31, 2022

This can be done in Koikatsu Sunshine by pressing the "s" key but unfortunately is not an option in Honey Select 2. There may be a mod for it but it is not included in the betterrepacks.

Reactions: Whistlesting

Asura066

May 3, 2018
I downloaded scenes and placed it in the scene folder. How do I view them? I am in the honey select game but it does not provide an option.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I downloaded scenes and placed it in the scene folder. How do I view them? I am in the honey select game but it does not provide an option.
"Scenes" are a StudioNEO thingy - you can´t use them in the game.
The "scenes" in the game are called "maps", but there are only a few for extra download to find, they are mostly included in BetterRepack.

OutlawJoseyWales

Apr 29, 2019
I wiped my game drives just to clean them up. I re-installed the game, updated it, and it works (i'm missing some mods and hanmens next gen textures stuff) but otherwise, it's OK. Except for the maps. Even the default game maps do not show up. It just has a name of "new text". I've tried searching everywhere on this thread and forum for a fix but so far found nothing.

I can create/edit cards, clothing, overlays, etc. I just can't go into the game to play the scene since I can't choose a map

Any help would be great

harry_cox

Aug 31, 2022
I wiped my game drives just to clean them up. I re-installed the game, updated it, and it works (i'm missing some mods and hanmens next gen textures stuff) but otherwise, it's OK. Except for the maps. Even the default game maps do not show up. It just has a name of "new text". I've tried searching everywhere on this thread and forum for a fix but so far found nothing.

I can create/edit cards, clothing, overlays, etc. I just can't go into the game to play the scene since I can't choose a map

Any help would be great
To keep it simple I would:

Copy the UserData folder somewhere, delete the current Honey Select 2 installation, re-install a new betterrepack, then copy the UserData folder back into the new installation.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes