johnhs

Jul 15, 2024
Hey guys! Here's a rough excerpt of an episode-based web series Im currently making (using HS2's studio neo) . I have rendered/filmed most of my scenes and I'm currently in the process of post production (editing/voice clips etc). Before I publish the web series (starting with ep 1 and 2) in its entirety, I wanted some suggestions on how I could possibly improve the overall production quality of my series. Specifically, any special effects I could possibly include in my videos.

View attachment BTST draft.mp4

In the above video, I wanted to include some form of shrouded smoke/fog effects to herald the introduction of one of the leads with a zoom in and from the way it looks right now, the intro looks a bit...nondescript? The closest i could get in terms of post production effects was some fire effects and one misty blue effect from a glove (called demon fist glove; I was able to occlude the glove entirely and parse just the blue effect for some scenes)

If any one of y'all could guide me or perhaps let me know of any mods/effects files that you might have (or refer some existing mods) that will help a great deal!

FYI- I'm using Movavi for post production.

DrakeOnLand

Nov 11, 2019
hey guys , is this option mod we have to copy to mods folder to able to work Or it is already working modsJPG.JPG
[OPTIONAL]Mods folder .
And Any tips to Load large scene around 6-7 people ,to able optimize to run smooth
FYI:
Laptop I5 5th gen 2.7ghz
ram 12gb
Nvidia Gforce 940m 2gb

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
hey guys , is this option mod we have to copy to mods folder to able to work Or it is already working View attachment 3841006
[OPTIONAL]Mods folder .
And Any tips to Load large scene around 6-7 people ,to able optimize to run smooth
FYI:
Laptop I5 5th gen 2.7ghz
ram 12gb
Nvidia Gforce 940m 2gb
They are all optional, as it says. You add them to the main game folder if you want to use any of them. And no, nothing can be done about the performance in the scenes with your GPU.

DrakeOnLand

Nov 11, 2019
They are all optional, as it says. You add them to the main game folder if you want to use any of them. And no, nothing can be done about the performance in the scenes with your GPU.
Thanks for quick response ,So which folder is should be paste or if I just remove [optional] name from it ,can it work or have to paste mods folder?

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Thanks for quick response ,So which folder is should be paste or if I just remove [optional] name from it ,can it work or have to paste mods folder?
The optional mods are really just extra plugins. In the optional mods folder there are BepinEx folders, copy the ones you want and paste them into the main folder where the HS2 exe is.

Reactions: DrakeOnLand

nkalas

Jun 27, 2019
Does anyone have issues where during playing RAM usage gradually goes up to 99% until it crashes everything? This ram increase also happens after leaving scenes or editing groups.

BNDFHJeje

Jul 15, 2018
Would anybody be able to help me out with this? I would like to modify the Thief Top so that it doesn't have the 3 straps across her chest? I would like it to look like on the SR. The way I'm doing it now is too annoying. I have to do 2 instances with one being an invisible body with b17 dress and turning some stuff off in the render editor. Would anybody be able to do it and post the coordinate here pls? Or does it need to be modified with a zipmod in some way? Thanks. example.jpg

lp771230

Sep 29, 2020

This creator has been deleted
Does anyone have this card?
The original character card was $50...
This Demon Knight was also created by her. I saw it at the time.

This game found online cannot be read

Sep 15, 2021
Would anybody be able to help me out with this? I would like to modify the Thief Top so that it doesn't have the 3 straps across her chest? I would like it to look like on the SR. The way I'm doing it now is too annoying. I have to do 2 instances with one being an invisible body with b17 dress and turning some stuff off in the render editor. Would anybody be able to do it and post the coordinate here pls? Or does it need to be modified with a zipmod in some way? Thanks. View attachment 3848678
Maybe you can use Material Editor's occlusion map to hide those bits? See instructions at https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...ect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-13004500.

Reactions: BNDFHJeje

Enxxrx

Jun 20, 2017
Is there any tutorials that might help me get this running on a Steam Deck?

EDIT: nevermind. looks like it works if I just run it from the SD

Last edited:

balveda

Apr 6, 2021
Does anyone have a problem with the updater? It starts downloading at full speed and then suddenly goes to zero. I updated KKManager.

Did you ever resolve this, same thing happenes here, I've downloaded R15, applied hotfix 3.1 and updated KKManager to latest, downloads stop in updating phase

ok, after disabling P2P it works better

Last edited:

Ramen Rena

Jun 29, 2017
I'm totally new to honey select 2 and Have no idea how to change it to English.. I downloaded the all in one, was that the wrong one?

Last edited:

Superart3d

May 11, 2024
Hi guys! For some reason, I can't load this scene! I need to get these characters back! Could someone upload it for me, export the cards and send it to me? I'm already forwarding my third story! 2024_0529_1353_14_733.png

Hadouken22

Jan 4, 2023
Can someone help me. If i open the studio neo. All scenes have white balls over the place. What is this?

Thank you all in advanc e

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes