turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
How can penis size be adjusted? It doesn't look like a horse, it looks like a cat!
View attachment 1617745
A little late, don´t know if you found a solution for your request yet.

But when I was searching for a list of bone names in Advanced BoneMod I found this: "You gotta go to advanced bone mod settings in the char maker (right side, one of the four options). There you look for the "dan_s" bone. There you can adjust the x,y,z scale. Works with futa characters as well."

This bone affects dong and balls simultaneously, it works as you can see here
BonemodPenisBone.jpg

The bone cm_J_dan_f_top do the same, cm_J_dan100_00 affects only dong.

mattsvv

Apr 27, 2017
I always had this doubt, do these games have some kind of story to play and advance or are they simply to create scenes to your liking?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I always had this doubt, do these games have some kind of story to play and advance or are they simply to create scenes to your liking?
There is no main story in HS2 but look here
https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-7219932 and here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-7224995

A little story you can find in AI Shoujo - read this (easy to find at Dr. Google ;))

mattsvv

Apr 27, 2017
Reactions: turbojoe

rick66428

Mar 10, 2020
Hello all, I just downloaded Betterrepack DX R8, and was wondering where is "height" settings for men? The girls has it but not guys, please advise. Thank you

shakus-gravus

May 24, 2020
With this latest R8 versio, my dudes have a medical problem ;-) ...all of the Hooh penis options are not showing up in the Current State drop down menu in Studio. Likely I'm forgetting a step that I had to do back when I installed R6, but let me know if you have any solution.

DerGamer

Jul 24, 2020
I need very big help I search a Wrestling ring for Neo studio 2 for Horney select DX. Please where can i get a wrestling ring serahc a mod with this.

KobaNKVD

Nov 23, 2019
A little late, don´t know if you found a solution for your request yet.

But when I was searching for a list of bone names in Advanced BoneMod I found this: "You gotta go to advanced bone mod settings in the char maker (right side, one of the four options). There you look for the "dan_s" bone. There you can adjust the x,y,z scale. Works with futa characters as well."

This bone affects dong and balls simultaneously, it works as you can see here

The bone cm_J_dan_f_top do the same, cm_J_dan100_00 affects only dong.
Thanks. I'm doing futanari mlp, is it possible for female personages to put balls?
Desktop Screenshot 2022.02.14 - 23.44.44.82.png

tcyz

Dec 15, 2020
Anyone with knowledge on material editor know if there's a way to rearrange the order of the clothing they get rendered in? For example bringing a sock clothing over the bottom clothing.

Edit: Nevermind, I got it. Setting the render queue to a number lower than the object you want above will put it underneath it.

Last edited:
Reactions: turbojoe

Bks132

Dec 8, 2020
So i got a Oculus Quest 2 and wanted to try the game in VR, i got everything needed(powefull pc, link cable, vr headset) but by launching it via SteamVR the Illusion logo appear, the music starts but i only see white all around, can someone help me?

DrWho345

Apr 7, 2020
Does anyone else have a Mac and play this? Any time I play it, I need to run it using Parallels Desktop, and I can never properly control the camera, I am not too sure what I am doing wrong. Some camera angles work, but not all of them.

I don't know if the camera is locked or if i am doing something wrong. I am using DX R8 update

armageddon

May 12, 2017
It may load slower, it may load faster, or it may not load at all. Well, that's not normal for me.
I thought maybe there are some secrets for a quick entry?
Their loading times have always been a pain in the a**, regardless of the internet connection quality.
In part is because the server sucks, in part because many images are more than 10mb png's, whereas ordinary websites have 200kb jpg's. Character cards are not fast-loading images meant for that.

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
in part because many images are more than 10mb png's, whereas ordinary websites have 200kb jpg's. Character cards are not fast-loading images meant for that.
Here I can´t agree, look at the F95 Card sharing thread: the people are dumping here megatons of MB screenshots and cards, but this site loads within seconds (mostly).
Well then, do go (y)

rick66428

Mar 10, 2020
So the height settings are now under a universal plugin setting? Is there an individual height setting for men? Thank you

rick66428

Mar 10, 2020
Hi, another question, I downloaded a korean pack model cards, but they are using the next gen skin with the veins popping out and stuff. How do I choose a different skin? I tried in character customization to use different skin but it doesn't work. Thank you.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hi, another question, I downloaded a korean pack model cards, but they are using the next gen skin with the veins popping out and stuff. How do I choose a different skin? I tried in character customization to use different skin but it doesn't work. Thank you.
The Veins stuff belongs to Hanmen NextGen Shader, you can decrease or turn them off in Material Editor with the VeinsOpacity Slider
VeinOpacity.jpg

Changing Skintype may need to choose the new Skin (and perhaps Bodyskin too), then save and reload to overtake

Reactions: ChubbyCheek

verius13

Dec 27, 2018
Keep getting this error message when trying to access the character creation:

[Error : Unity Log] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Stack trace:
MoreAccessoriesAI.Patches.CvsA_Copy_Patches.GetCmpAccessoryList (CharaCustom.CvsA_Copy self) (at <db4935c4cab14971a4d537874221607e>:0)
(wrapper dynamic-method) CharaCustom.CvsA_Copy.DMD<CharaCustom.CvsA_Copy::<Start>b__19_17>(CharaCustom.CvsA_Copy,UniRx.Unit)
UniRx.Observer+Subscribe`1[T].OnNext (T value) (at <6a5636e29fd540fd9cc37924ccb63032>:0)
UniRx.Subject`1[T].OnNext (T value) (at <6a5636e29fd540fd9cc37924ccb63032>:0)
UniRx.Triggers.ObservableUpdateTrigger.Update () (at <6a5636e29fd540fd9cc37924ccb63032>:0)

Anyone know what the cause could be

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Keep getting this error message when trying to access the character creation:

[Error : Unity Log] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Stack trace:
MoreAccessoriesAI.Patches.CvsA_Copy_Patches.GetCmpAccessoryList (CharaCustom.CvsA_Copy self) (at <db4935c4cab14971a4d537874221607e>:0)
(wrapper dynamic-method) CharaCustom.CvsA_Copy.DMD<CharaCustom.CvsA_Copy::<Start>b__19_17>(CharaCustom.CvsA_Copy,UniRx.Unit)
UniRx.Observer+Subscribe`1[T].OnNext (T value) (at <6a5636e29fd540fd9cc37924ccb63032>:0)
UniRx.Subject`1[T].OnNext (T value) (at <6a5636e29fd540fd9cc37924ccb63032>:0)
UniRx.Triggers.ObservableUpdateTrigger.Update () (at <6a5636e29fd540fd9cc37924ccb63032>:0)

Anyone know what the cause could be
Well - I´m no Operator to be able to read your error message.
But I guess you need a new install

CuNickel

Feb 19, 2018
I don't know if this was answered before already, but is VR in the game by now? OP post doesn't have the Virtual Reality tag but according to FAQ it was supposed to added eventually by the dev. Since we're already at R8, I'd assume it would have either happened by now or probs won't happen anymore?

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
Does anyone know the cause or solution to this problem?

I'm making changes to a character card, and generally can save the card and it loads back up fine. But when I try to change one thing in particular (angle of the eyebrow), the change doesn't register properly. Like, saving it seems to work fine, you can even see the change on the actual .png image, but when loading the card again the eyebrow has the old angle.

Actually, it says the correct new value in the editor slider. F.ex., it says "75", which is correct, but not actually displayed on the character. When I change the slider to 74 or 75 again, the actual eyebrow angle on the character "snaps" to that. But, again, after I save it, it still doesn't load with the proper angle on the character.

I can save/load eyebrow angle edits to other characters just fine. I have been editing this character for a long while, and earlier versions of the same card didn't have the problem.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes