qweqwek

Feb 25, 2020
ive downloaded a bunch of character cards and almost every single card is missing mods, even the cards that had links to their downloaded mods still have missing data. what am i doing wrong and how do i remedy it?
Without knowing what cards specifically you're referring to, I'd suggest you try the KKManager to update all your existing mods.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

James1980

Feb 17, 2018
I have no idea why but I get abysmal performance in this game with about 40ish fps (and like 3 when any type of liquid pops up) but 240+ fps in their anime game koikatu party
Yeah I have tried figuring this out too. My best guess is it is a video memory issue. I don't think the game is very well optimized nor does it dump any memory. My PC handles new AAA games like forza no prob and yet I also drop down to like 3 fps at times with HS2.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Bit dumb. But what else can I do in this other than sex? Like how do you unlock other rooms and stuff?
There is still something more to say:
first you will collect achievement points to unlock all rooms, H-scenes and sex toys. This will take some time.
When you treat the girls well you can bring them to fall in love with you, or in the opposit to hate you and get broken or leave the hotel.
If you don´t "Call a Girl" but "Walk the Hall" there are some mini events waiting, which bring some variety in the game.

If this is not enough, there is furthermore the STUDIO. Here you can create scenes for pictures or even your own Hentai-Stories.............for example look here, what Evankstein is doing

Reactions: pron2021

Athilora

Apr 13, 2018
Is a female protag really an option? Based on my experience with HS2 it's not which is why I'm not downloading until someone can confirm this.

GabrielKlaus

Jan 29, 2020
I've downloaded the parted version but I can't get to extract it. When I tried to extract part 1, Winrar said the file is corrupt. The file ending with ".002" ".003" may be the reason for it? Except for part 1, windows is not even recognizing the files as "extractables".

EDIT: Problem solved. Some of the files were named differently from the rest (for some reason), so I just had to rename them and leave them all in the same pattern.

Last edited:

maruchanramen12pack

Oct 5, 2020
So I updated all my stuff and now I can't select a map when I call a girl. But if I choose "Walk the halls", then I can do H scenes just fine. What gives?

Neo Clavin

Dec 28, 2021
Sorry if this was already answered. I've scoured about 15 pages and cannot find it. Is there a way to instantly unlock all achievements?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
So I updated all my stuff and now I can't select a map when I call a girl. But if I choose "Walk the halls", then I can do H scenes just fine. What gives?
I crushed my perfect working game with the update function two times, so I henceforth dispensed these updates.
Since then I simply wait for next Repack version and download and install a new fully updated game.

ye

Nov 13, 2017
i m new here and i dont much knowledge about this game
so my question is this game is worth to download ? bec it is large file to download

alex7892

May 2, 2021
Yes, press F12 and you can unlock all achievements.
To add to Noxilum's advice; go to "Call A Girl" | Select a girl | Press F12 (have to have "Cheat Tools" installed) | Set "Dependency" slider to 100%. That will make all H-actions available. Note that some actions are not available depending upon the room i.e. if there is no bench in the room a action that needs a bench will be missing from the selection menu. I also set speed to about 66%, while in the Cheat Tool, so the characters aren't going at it like rabbits. Speed setting will be machine dependent.
When your done with the Cheat Tool press F12 again to exit it. I usually lock the traits on the right side of the screen after that. You can also use the Cheat Tool again after selecting the second girl.

Last edited:

SilverFJPC21

Jan 27, 2018
Hello, I just downloaded the full game a few hours ago. Can somebody tell me some of the must have mods or the do's and don'ts when modding the game? Thanks!

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
i m new here and i dont much knowledge about this game
so my question is this game is worth to download ? bec it is large file to download
I would say definitely yes. I must admit I haven't played the game itself for a while although I did a lot at first. I spend all my time in the game's Character Maker and Studio now which have endless possibilities. You can create your own characters (or add / amend someone else's) and create your own scene to put them in (or adapt someone else's).

Mar 31, 2020
What position do i need to keep doing to get the max hedonist achievement?
I keep turning them into slaves or lovers for some reason.

Dec 23, 2020
Are there any means of controlling which rooms are occupied when walking the hall? It seems the bathroom spots are always occupied, or they are all gathered towards the bottom of the list.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hello, I just downloaded the full game a few hours ago. Can somebody tell me some of the must have mods or the do's and don'ts when modding the game? Thanks!
The question is what did you download.
Is it Better Repack R7?
If so, you have all necessary mods for playing the most cards offered here.
I´m playing always the last Repack and need not more.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes