turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

Blessuall

May 15, 2022

guy anybody have this motiondl ... i take 5hour to find but no luck T.T can somebody share.

splashdoom

Mar 31, 2022
Is there a way to use a female char in the male role, like you can in the koikatu series? I'm using ScrewThisNoise R8.1 pack, but can't figure out how to do it, if it is possible. The futanari switch on female chars works fine, but I'd rather be her rather than just be with her. Maybe there's a mod I need that I haven't seen anywhere?

Reactions: DarwinsTripod

JojoLeo

Jan 20, 2020
Okay, so I just downloaded 128.2 GB for this game right now and have no clue on what to do next lol

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Is there a way to use a female char in the male role, like you can in the koikatu series? I'm using ScrewThisNoise R8.1 pack, but can't figure out how to do it, if it is possible. The futanari switch on female chars works fine, but I'd rather be her rather than just be with her. Maybe there's a mod I need that I haven't seen anywhere?
The only way I know is to take a futanari girl as female Player
FutaPlayer.jpg

JeffisZac

Apr 1, 2019
Does anyone have any other links like mega or torrent sites? because the site linked on the first page is flagged for copyright in australia

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Okay, so I just downloaded 128.2 GB for this game right now and have no clue on what to do next lol
Look here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-7591731 (old posting, recent now is Repack R8.1).

If you have downloaded splitted packs this may help https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-8174651

By the way: you have downloaded the full stuff with Sideloader Modpack Studio together. For the game alone you only need the BetterRepack (~47GB). The Modpack Studio includes only mods exclusively for StudioNEO.
TorrentR8-1.jpg

Last edited:

JojoLeo

Jan 20, 2020
Look here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-7591731 (old posting, recent now is Repack R8.1).

If you have downloaded splitted packs this may help https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-8174651

By the way: you have downloaded the full stuff with Sideloader Modpack Studio together. For the game alone you only need the BetterRepack (~47GB). The Modpack Studio includes only mods exclusively for StudioNEO.
View attachment 1839828
So you're basically telling me that I've been wasting my time and internet....cool

• Thinking Face
Reactions: turbojoe

JojoLeo

Jan 20, 2020

View attachment 1839828
I don't know what the hell the studio neo you are talking about is, but you best believe I'm gonna use that shit for no reason after all the time I lost

• Thinking Face

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Does anyone have any other links like mega or torrent sites? because the site linked on the first page is flagged for copyright in australia
I would love to know how they managed that considering this isn't an Australian game or developer, probably a copyright troll if I had to guess, they are a plague on Patreon as well, or at least they were when I was still there only a few months ago.

I don't know what the hell the studio neo you are talking about is, but you best believe I'm gonna use that shit for no reason after all the time I lost
Studio NEO is a program used to make animations and renders, all those games that are made with Koikatsu or Honey Select graphics? Those graphical assets were made in the studio.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
So you're basically telling me that I've been wasting my time and internet....cool
Hmmm..............you sound like I´m the bad one who caused your troubles o_O. This was NOT my intention!
You asked and I wanted to help.

Maybe the better way would have been to get more information about this Illusion game (a little googling and you should know what StudioNEO is for ;)) or ask here before you start your effort, which you call now to be not worth it.

Anyway, if you don´t want StudioNEO you need not to install it. You only have to install the BetterRepack R8.1, so saving drive space (the Repack for game alone is ~ 80GB extracted).
The main files for StudioNEO are included in Repack, so you can use it basically. The Sideloader Modpack Studio includes only extra mods to use in StudioNEO, you can install it later if you seriously want to work with Studio too.

If you "use that shit".................it´s your decision :whistle:

JojoLeo

Jan 20, 2020
Hmmm..............you sound like I´m the bad one who caused your troubles o_O. This was NOT my intention!
You asked and I wanted to help.

Maybe the better way would have been to get more information about this Illusion game (a little googling and you should know what StudioNEO is for ;)) or ask here before you start your effort, which you call now to be not worth it.

Anyway, if you don´t want StudioNEO you need not to install it. You only have to install the BetterRepack R8.1, so saving drive space (the Repack for game alone is ~ 80GB extracted).
The main files for StudioNEO are included in Repack, so you can use it basically. The Sideloader Modpack Studio includes only extra mods to use in StudioNEO, you can install it later if you seriously want to work with Studio too.

If you "use that shit".................it´s your decision :whistle:
Oh my bad! I didn't mean to lash up on you. You did nothing wrong lol I'm the one completely at fault in the matter. It's just I am kinda pissed for wasting such a long time for basically nothing. I will re-download the torrent but this time just the repack.
Again, sorry for lashing up on you and thanks again for the information.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Oh my bad! I didn't mean to lash up on you. You did nothing wrong lol I'm the one completely at fault in the matter. It's just I am kinda pissed for wasting such a long time for basically nothing. I will re-download the torrent but this time just the repack.
Again, sorry for lashing up on you and thanks again for the information.
Ok, no prob :)

But you don´t need new download!
As you see in the pic I posted you Repack and Sideloader Modpack are different files - just only install (=extract) the Repack alone and you have the game.
The Sideloader Modpack you can store anywhere for later usage, if you like.

Reactions: JojoLeo

NaughtyFan

Jun 24, 2021
unable to save fk change pose in clip manager
can anyone help me with this problem?

unknown.png

Traceback (most recent call last): File "D:[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R8\BepInEx\plugins\Console\Lib\scenesavestate.py", line 2450, in sceneConsoleWindowFunc posesavestate.poseConsoleUIFuncs() File "D:[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R8\BepInEx\plugins\Console\Lib\posesavestate.py", line 1399, in poseConsoleUIFuncs _pc.animeitem = poseConsoleSaveWindow(_pc.animeitem) File "D:[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R8\BepInEx\plugins\Console\Lib\posesavestate.py", line 1546, in poseConsoleSaveWindow console.savePose(console.svsearchstr,console.svtagstr,console.svgrpstr) File "D:[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R8\BepInEx\plugins\Console\Lib\posesavestate.py", line 281, in savePose data = self.savePoseData(name, tags, group, offset_flag , rep_loaded) File "D:[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R8\BepInEx\plugins\Console\Lib\posesavestate.py", line 815, in savePoseData return resClip.exportSettingForScene() AttributeError: KeyFrameClip2 instance has no attribute 'exportSettingForScene'

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
unable to save fk change pose in clip manager
can anyone help me with this problem?

View attachment 1841668

Traceback (most recent call last): File "D:[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R8\BepInEx\plugins\Console\Lib\scenesavestate.py", line 2450, in sceneConsoleWindowFunc posesavestate.poseConsoleUIFuncs() File "D:[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R8\BepInEx\plugins\Console\Lib\posesavestate.py", line 1399, in poseConsoleUIFuncs _pc.animeitem = poseConsoleSaveWindow(_pc.animeitem) File "D:[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R8\BepInEx\plugins\Console\Lib\posesavestate.py", line 1546, in poseConsoleSaveWindow console.savePose(console.svsearchstr,console.svtagstr,console.svgrpstr) File "D:[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R8\BepInEx\plugins\Console\Lib\posesavestate.py", line 281, in savePose data = self.savePoseData(name, tags, group, offset_flag , rep_loaded) File "D:[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R8\BepInEx\plugins\Console\Lib\posesavestate.py", line 815, in savePoseData return resClip.exportSettingForScene() AttributeError: KeyFrameClip2 instance has no attribute 'exportSettingForScene'
Seems to be a problem of StudioNEO? There I couldn´t help, but you better should ask this here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...rd-sharing-thread.44248/page-354#post-7104242 or here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...studio-neo-scene-sharing-thread.85125/page-12

Anyway you seem to have Repack R8, recommend update to R8.1

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes