alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I downloaded the big mega pack and extracted everything. How do I play? I keep getting write error's when trying to extract using winrar.
If it still keeps going when you close the error, it might just be WinRAR having issues. If it stops extracting when you close the error, DO NOT abort the operation, the game archive is corrupt and needs to be downloaded again.

God3333

Mar 9, 2019
Found a way to increase the group/room size so you can have up to 120 girls per group. You can also add more groups/rooms if you think 600 girls total is not enough. Unlike HS1 you can't go into the code and change the values for group size etc. I wouldn't recommend it anyway unless you have knowledge of C. Wouldn't want to cause any issues.

Anyway, here's the github link to the mod that allows the groups and stuff If you load it up and it says it's for a diff version don't worry it works fine.
To change group size you need to go into plugin menu: Settings-Plugins then either scroll or search for hs2 extra groups. You should then have 2 slides for group size and group numbers. Set it to whatever you want and restart game to save those changes.

To my knowledge this is the only way to increase group size/ number of groups for HS2 at this current point in time.

Good luck and happy fapping.

heckinT

Jan 2, 2019
So I've had to put HS2 down for a while and now I see there is a DX install. From what I remember back when it was up and coming, the only thing the two would share were the modpack mods (meaning the DX would not be a continuation of the regular HS2 repacks), though STN was considering looking into if it was possible to merge the two 'games' into one install.

It's been some time and I noticed DX has had a few revisions. Is it worth the transfer over from HS2 r5 to HS2DX? Do mods have significant issues when moving between them, such as clothing cards with a lot of modded (modpack, mostly) clothing no longer working?

Last edited:

iris02320

Jan 14, 2021
I have a problem when I playing the StudioNeoV2

When I change some clothes in studio then set a pose on girl. IT doesn't work and show under the text,

I have already un-install and re-install many times but still not fix

what should I do??

NullReferenceException
at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Behaviour.set_enabled(UnityEngine.Behaviour,bool)
at Studio_OCIChar.ActiveFKGroup (Studio_OIBoneInfo+BoneGroup _group, System.Boolean _active) [0x00157] in <f42641e4193742afa1c79de0438b6fed>:0
at Studio_OCIChar.ActiveFK (Studio_OIBoneInfo+BoneGroup _group, System.Boolean _active, System.Boolean _force) [0x00077] in <f42641e4193742afa1c79de0438b6fed>:0
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Studio_OCIChar.DMD<Studio_OCIChar::ActiveKinematicMode>(Studio_OCIChar,Studio_OICharInfo/KinematicMode,bool,bool)
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Studio.PauseCtrl+FileInfo.DMD<Studio.PauseCtrl+FileInfo::Apply>(Studio.PauseCtrl/FileInfo,Studio_OCIChar)
at Studio.PauseCtrl.Load (Studio_OCIChar _ociChar, System.String _path) [0x00062] in <f42641e4193742afa1c79de0438b6fed>:0
at Studio.PauseRegistrationList.OnClickLoad () [0x00017] in <f42641e4193742afa1c79de0438b6fed>:0
at UnityEngine.Events.InvokableCall.Invoke () [0x00011] in <a43c47796b1b4dc78509dc74aec2356b>:0
at UnityEngine.Events.UnityEvent.Invoke () [0x00023] in <a43c47796b1b4dc78509dc74aec2356b>:0
at UnityEngine.UI.Button.Press () [0x00027] in <f0cd79bc997b4fdfbb94781bafee7971>:0
at UnityEngine.UI.Button.OnPointerClick (UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData eventData) [0x00011] in <f0cd79bc997b4fdfbb94781bafee7971>:0
at UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute (UnityEngine.EventSystems.IPointerClickHandler handler, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData) [0x00008] in <f0cd79bc997b4fdfbb94781bafee7971>:0
at UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute[T] (UnityEngine.GameObject target, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData, UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents+EventFunction`1[T1] functor) [0x00070] in <f0cd79bc997b4fdfbb94781bafee7971>:0
UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:Internal_LogException(Exception, Object)
UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
UnityEngine.Logger:LogException(Exception, Object)
UnityEngine.Debug:LogException(Exception)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents:Execute(GameObject, BaseEventData, EventFunction`1)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.StandaloneInputModule:processMousePress(MouseButtonEventData)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.StandaloneInputModule:processMouseEvent(Int32)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.StandaloneInputModule:processMouseEvent()
UnityEngine.EventSystems.StandaloneInputModule:process()
UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventSystem:Update()

(Filename: <f42641e4193742afa1c79de0438b6fed> Line: 0)

peepthepics

Jan 6, 2021
In the character creation section, there are multiple folders with the girls.

But when I to call them in the game, I cannot select the folder. Any help?

ninjasen121

Feb 14, 2020
there are 80GB all in one pack include main game and an OPTIONAL 50GB , what will i do with these 50GB sideloader ? anyone tell me the exact root to use the OPTIONAL , sorry my english not really good

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
[BR] Better Repack R3.1.png

Due to the need to patch BepInEx 5.3 plugins to BepInEx 5.4 format, initial/first launch will take longer than usual. This is a one time thing, until plugins are updated for the new format.

If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

You can update the sideloader modpack (clothing mods etc) from the launcher. Just press the icon in the lower left corner of the launcher with the arrow to check for updates. I'm updating that more often than the main pack, so should get some updates there every so often ;)

This is the readme for the pack, detailing the contents:​

Code:
Release 3.1 // 15.01.2020
<--------------------->

No donations // no ad-maze // no upfront payment
If you paid for this, you were scammed!
If you like the game, please buy it!
If you enjoy the mods, please consider donating to the modders on patreon where possible.

This pack is made with a up2date base game as of 17.01.2019, along with the components listed in credits, all up2date as of the release date of this pack. Some extras have been included, but are either easily removable or are sorted into folders marked [OPTIONAL]. Enjoy!

To add shortcuts to your desktop of the launcher and the most important folders for the game, feel free to run '[BR] Create Desktop Icons.bat'.

If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

[B]IF YOU'RE MOVING FROM ANOTHER REPACK:[/B]
I don't recommend just extracting this over another repack, due to potential conflicts. Please extract this to its own folder and move over your chara, cap, studio and save folders.

[B]WANT A VANILLA PACK?[/B]
If you wish to convert this pack into a vanilla pack, there is a included script named '[BR] Vanillify the game.bat' that gives you the following options:
 1. Remove only translation, leaving the rest of the mods intact
 2. Remove all BetterRapack Extras
 4. Remove all BetterRepack Extras, mods and translation
Feel free to use this script to customize your install, but keep in mind that using this may make the game incompatible with future repack updates, requiring you to download the next repack in full!

[B]WANT YOUR CARD OR SCENE INCLUDED IN THE NEXT REPACK?[/B]
Feel free to DM me on discord (ScrewThisNoise#3544) with the card(s) and/or scene(s), and I'll see what I can do for the next release. (See community links for server link)

[B]What is included in the base game?[/B]
- Base release game
- All preorder extras
- Newest official update as of 30.10
- Premium Miko DLC
- Premium Succubus DLC2
- Premium Sister DLC
- Premium Bondage DLC
- DX Expansion

(*) = Optional mod
(**) = Utility

[B]Updated in release 3.1 (this release):[/B]
- ReApplied compression (New sb3u allowing compression of more files) [Only for full pack download]
- Applied Chinese translation (from London Eagle/伦敦鹰)
- Added SpockBooru's 100% save (Replacing the old 100% save) to BRExtras
- Added 2155X's HS2_RandomHPicker v1.0
- Added DeathWeasel's HS2_MoveController v2.2
- Added essu's FemaleParameterInfo v1.0 (*)
- Added Marco's HS2_StudioExtraMoveAxis v1.0
- Added Mikke's MoveController v1.0 (*)
- Added thojmr's HS2_PregnancyPlus v1.1
- Updated BepInEx to v5.4.5
- Updated HS2_BepisPlugins to R16.2
- Updated Animal42069's HS2_BetterPenetration to v2.5.1
- Updated DeathWeasel's HS2_EyeControl to v1.0.1
- Updated enimaroah's SB3U v21.0.1 (**)
- Updated Keitaro's VNGE to v22.5 (*)
- Updated Marco's HS2API to v1.15
- Updated Marco's HS2_BrowserFolders to v2.3.1
- Updated Marco's HS2_CheatTools to v2.9

DISTRIBUTION LOCATIONS:
These are locations where either I distribute new packs and updates, or partner-sites and services do so.
------------------>
Anime-Sharing:
- [url]http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/members/screwthisnoise-181111/[/url]

F95Zone:
- [url]https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-ai-discussion-thread.34853/[/url]

Nyaa:
- [url]https://sukebei.nyaa.si/user/screwthisnoise[/url]

Otomi-games.com:
- [url]https://otomi-games.com/koikatu/[/url]

COMMUNITY LINKS:
------------------>
Discord Fan-Server
- [url]https://discord.gg/F3bDEFE[/url]

Pastebin
- [url]https://pastebin.com/QRRKtC45[/url]

CREDITS:
------------------>
2155X's AI_LightSettings
- [url]https://www.patreon.com/2155X[/url]

connector_jp's DHH
connector_jp's DHH MadWorld
- No link, see discord

DeathWeasel's AI_InputHotkeyBlock
DeathWeasel's MaterialEditor
DeathWeasel's Subtitles
- [url]https://www.patreon.com/DeathWeasel[/url]

Enimaroah's SB3Utility
- [url]https://github.com/enimaroah/SB3Utility[/url]

Hooh's Heelz
- NO URL

Marco's AI_BetterAA
Marco's AI_Screencap
Marco's AIABMX
Marco's AIAPI
Marco's FPS Counter
Marco's MessageCenter
Marco's RuntimeUnityEditor
- [url]https://www.patreon.com/ManlyMarco[/url]

Mikke's PushUpPlugin for AI-Shoujo
- No link, see discord

STN's English Launcher
STN's Sideloader Modpack
- [url]https://www.patreon.com/BetterRepack[/url]

Misc (Collabs etc):
AIGirlFixes ([url]https://github.com/IllusionMods/IllusionFixes[/url])
BepisPlugins ([url]https://github.com/IllusionMods/BepisPlugins[/url])
There are two download options, Full for newcomers, Update for people that already have my previous packs (So they don't have to download all of it over again). If you experience ANY problem after using the update pack, please use the full pack before reporting any problems.

Share this pack as you want, re-host it or whatever.. All credit goes to the modders actually making this possible
Feel free to tell me if you reupload the pack anywhere else! :)

I'd very much appreciate it if you would all think about supporting me on patreon, but keep in mind that I won't paywall my packs, this is just for supporting me making my packs better :)

uploader-rip.png

As some of you have noticed, downloading content from the in-game downloader is quite the unstable experience. In order to offer multiple venues to aquire cards, I've acquired all available scene and card content on the official uploader (normaly only available from Japanese IPs) so that you may grab some of that content if you desire ;)

Rainooo

Mar 14, 2020
Wich one of the files/versions shuld i download?
All three of the links has files of different sizes, so wich one shuld i choose?

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
What does the AIS-HS2 optional modpack for HS2 DX R3 add?
there are 80GB all in one pack include main game and an OPTIONAL 50GB , what will i do with these 50GB sideloader ? anyone tell me the exact root to use the OPTIONAL , sorry my english not really good
Extract it into the mods folder. I include a readme in the torrent as of R3.1 to explain that :)
It includes mods that are only useful for studio, you can disregard it if you don't use studio
Not sure if you are aware, but gdrive no longer allows downloading of large files (the old tricks no longer work). The gdrive links are basically unusable at this point.
That's the weird thing, it works for some people I get reports of... I am looking into alternatives though, but all services I check have their own problems, so just keep using google for the time being

Reactions: user330033

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is there plugins for this game that adds more positions? (similar to kplug for koikatsu)
No, but the HS2 version of Kplug might once it gets out of the initial stages. It is slowly getting there. He's finally added some of the other unique features like invites. It's called HS2Plug, I know, not very original, but it works.

Hello friends.. Is there any software to create those .Png cards...? please tell me.
Yeah, the game, that's the file type it saves characters, scenes, and outfits as.

Reactions: JimmyJazz69

Buttler

Dec 17, 2019
After upgrading from DX3.0 to DX3.1, I got into the game and it worked well. Then I changed some of the mod settings in the options menu, because after updating the game, they returned to their default values. Then, after exiting the game, I installed some plugins from the backup folder (push up, beaver, etc). Turning on the game again, I saw that the character sitting on the title screen turned into a huge scary aunt, then entering the character creation mode I found that the game does not see cards in the chara / female folder, and the worst thing is that I cannot turn on the settings menu to try to fix it. I removed all the mods and plugins I just installed, deleted the plugin config files (making a backup), but nothing changed. I really don't want to download the game again, can someone help me with my trouble?

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes