Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Thanks for answering. I would have wasted my time with it.
It is less the GPU, I use an UHD 630 without Problems, but RAM and Processor power is too low/small for any kind of fun experience.
By the way as a question to all, where can you get free or low priced assets for the game? This is more important to me than a lot of the mods in the "great packet", which has some very good mods, but not so many assets as one might wish. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaiho

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yeah it doesn't work in game. It only works in character maker.
As it is supposed to.

Hello can someone explain how mods work and where i can get the english translation
The translation doesn't exist, at least yet. I heard rumors that it was finally green lit a month or two ago, but no news that it was released. The only translation I am aware of is the google translation already in the repack.

Why are some mod complete blank when loaded? Like when I click on the clothing option, nothing is loaded onto the female. However there are no notifications about missing mod
Sounds like a bug.

How do you add more tattoo in the character maker ? there is only two "paint" option, thanks for the help !
Overlays

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
В последнем обновлении появилась возможность включить экспериментальные моды. Я нигде не нашёл что за моды включает эта опция. урекр.jpg

Ещё не могу понять какой мод нужен и как его включить чтобы в самой игре можно было загружать персонажей не только из основной папке.

The latest update introduces the ability to enable experimental mods. I have not found anywhere what kind of mods this option includes.

I still can't figure out which mod is needed and how to enable it so that in the game itself you can load characters not only from the main folder.

Mar 23, 2021
Screenshot (93).png

Good evening, gentlemen. I was just about to start to have sex in the game, but the screen turned white and I thought there was an error. Apparently, I was right. There were many errors. Can I ask for help on this? Thanks.

Flippy69

Aug 17, 2018
Can anyone help? 1st is, when doing an h-scene, the man's dick is kinda stuck on floor and kinda stretch out like you stepped on bubble gum and a girl's body went dark gray like a statue. Thanks in advance.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I mean i ran it from my Intel i5 3rd gen with intel graphics. I had to set everything low and lower the resolution really small. But still kinda playable
To me, that just doesn't seem worth it, medium settings, or the equivalent in the specific game in question, is where I draw the line because anything less tends to look pretty bad.

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Would anyone know which chara-cards these following girls from the games "Once in a Lifetime" and "The Headmaster" are based on?

Once In a Lifetime - Carla.png - Carla, "Once in a Lifetime"

The Headmaster - Donna.png - Donna, "The Headmaster"

The Headmaster - Samantha.png - Samantha, "The Headmaster"

The Headmaster - Alice.png - Alice, "The Headmaster"

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Would anyone know which chara-cards these following girls from the games "Once in a Lifetime" and "The Headmaster" are based on?

View attachment 1118858 - Carla, "Once in a Lifetime"

View attachment 1118860 - Donna, "The Headmaster"

View attachment 1118861 - Samantha, "The Headmaster"

View attachment 1118859 - Alice, "The Headmaster"
Honey Select 1 cards and they are probably made as custom characters exclusively for the games you mentioned with the possibility they might be given to patrons of the two developers as a patron reward. No, they won't work in this game.

Reactions: Sepheyer

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
HS2_2021-04-02-18-33-34-304.png HS2_2021-04-02-18-33-38-423.png

MC: "My employer has a very strict dress code, but at least they provide a company vehicle".

"A company vehicle? That's a bike!"

MC: "It was either a bike or a car. [blushes] You should have seen the car!"

Reactions: Manifold
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes