Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
No, I don't use an antivirus.

BetterRepack has a [BR] Vanillify the game.bat, as I strip all translation, mods and BRextra, the game can start, but I can not enter Option menu, go to "Chara make" then the game freezed in loading and give a white screen, go to "play" then it can load the first scene but also freezed in front of the door and I can see a character behind the door posing "T"(animation error?). I thinking it's some mods or plugins not working well.
couldnt be your pc specs could it ?

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
No, I don't use an antivirus.

BetterRepack has a [BR] Vanillify the game.bat, as I strip all translation, mods and BRextra, the game can start, but I can not enter Option menu, go to "Chara make" then the game freezed in loading and give a white screen, go to "play" then it can load the first scene but also freezed in front of the door and I can see a character behind the door posing "T"(animation error?). I thinking it's some mods or plugins not working well.
See if the files themselves aren't messed up and/or that you're running the latest drivers and such.

White screen bug is too common. The FAQ said:
I get a white/black screen when starting the game/H-scenes.
Make sure you followed the install instructions and have reg-patched, hot-fixed and updated the game.
If that doesn't solve it search the . This issue has been extensively discussed there. Possible causes:
  • Updated game from R1.x to R2 (Download R2 manually and do a fresh install).
  • Extraction issue (refer to the previous question in FAQ).
  • Allocation issues (check your game is in a simple properly named folder structure like "C:\Illusion\HS2").
  • Misbehaving mods (try playing without "DHH", or disabling "Lipsync" in KKManager).
  • Outdated (check you have "winhttp.dll" in your root folder).
  • AMD cards conflict with Unity (delete "lib_burst_generated" files in "\HoneySelect2_Data\Plugins").
  • Outdated Unity installation, DirectX, or graphics drivers.
  • Firewall or Anti-Virus block.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lucifer84

cinemagic

Sep 7, 2020
See if the files themselves aren't messed up and/or that you're running the latest drivers and such.
None of these work.
I've gone through about 100 pages in this thread searching for similar issue, but with no luck.
After all my problem is not black/white screen in H scene, it's the game competely refuse to start.

goombastomper

Aug 5, 2020
I'm having a problem with low fps with this game, and I haven't had any issues with other games.
for some screen like the room, hallway I get >70-80fps. during H-scene it drops to (25-40) fps, it's playable but not the best.
then all the sudden in h-scene it drops to single digits (3-7) fps. not sure how to fix. any help is greatly appricaiate.
Don't rely on the in-game frame counters. Use something like RivaTunerStats and monitor GPU/CPU utilization when going through these same scenes. Looks like something is getting bottlenecked.

goombastomper

Aug 5, 2020
thanks goombastomper, I tried with afterburner +RTSS ,while they are running and it looks like it's running worst. fps is down to 1 or 0 now
Okay, thanks to your screenshot, it appears your GPU is being stretched to its limits. Notice the 100% next to your GPU and 3% next to your CPU? It means this game is requiring 100% of your GPU and 3% of your CPU to run. Is your GPU undervolted and/or are you running anything in the background that uses up GPU resources?

If not, you must have some additional mod installed that sucks up your GPU power. I am running this on the same GPU as you at 1080p at max settings and I am getting around 40 - 80 fps depending on the situation.

Reactions: namprofli3

goombastomper

Aug 5, 2020
Nothing else is running, I never changed the voltage on gpu. I did update to latest nvidia drivers when trying to get this to run. Could it changed during update? Or how to change it safely?
Okay, what resolution are you running at then? You could possibly be running out of VRAM. Otherwise, I recommend deleting everything and re-downloading the whole repack from scratch.

goombastomper

Aug 5, 2020
Im running at 1920x1080 full screen. How can I check the correct voltage? On the other counters ram looks to be ok, right?
MSI Afterburner will show voltage. If you haven't touched it, then it would be at stock, so don't worry about it. Your RAM is okay, as you have 12GB total. It's your GPU that's seeing the max utilization.

lure_Kin

Jun 12, 2020
ok found the voltage counter, i'm using GTX 1060 6GB card, that's not enough ? are there nvidia settings i can change to have beter gpu utilization?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have GOOD NEWS.. and I have BAD NEWS. GOOD NEWS the engine and everything is super MODIFIABLE because it's UNITY!
(and STUDIO NEO 2 is a waste and those folks should possibly make their own thread or find a different board, just a suggestion)...

The BAD NEWS? it is Unity. If you only knew what crazy the community suffers inside ESCAPE FROM TARKOV has because they used Unity... I mean 10's of THOUSANDS OF ANGRY PEOPLE. IS SweetFX a Cheat Etc, etc, etc. Overall Even the most optimize EfT has STUTTERS. So no obsessing over your card means nothing..

See my past posts and the specs of my garbage machine. 8 GB total system mem (INCLUDING the 1 GB and 4 MAX GB from DDR3)... If you really want to get upset.

P.s. Machine runs it fine. No. You will never get 144, 120, 80, 60.. And Lucky if you can keep a stable 85Mhz on a CRT!

cinemagic

Sep 7, 2020
My system time is set on UTC+9 cuz I was playing some Japanese web game on dmm.co.jp. I have to change it to My real time zone, and turn on auto adjust time and auto adjust timezone. If not, the game completely refuse to launch, and it won't even give you output_log.txt.
After I change time zone and successfully launched game for once, it's safe to switch back to utc+9.
Since I was able to launch vanillified game during troubleshooting. My theory is that some plugin or mods need internet connection and currect time zone setting for a initialization .

Last edited:

tochang100

Apr 21, 2018
Hey

so i downloaded R4.1 version also i downloaded some cards from kenzato. Now i got missing mod error like skin, hair, clothes, etc.
anyone know where to download those mods?

thanks

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Hey

so i downloaded R4.1 version also i downloaded some cards from kenzato. Now i got missing mod error like skin, hair, clothes, etc.

thanks
If they're not in the Sideloader Modpacks (Launcher/KKManager), you might have to hunt for these on every corner of the web.
Of course, you can replace the faulty items and the warnings will go away.

Buttler

Dec 17, 2019
Hey

thanks
Searching for lost mods is a long, boring and unreliable businesso_O:sleep::eek:. It is much easier to disable annoying notifications about missed mods and manually replace them(mods) with the ones you have.:D(y)

Снимок экрана (42).png

lure_Kin

Jun 12, 2020
thanks, but sorry I'm not really sure what to do or change based on your posts. I'll be happy as long as I can get to be playable, not really looking to get above 60fps, even in the 30-40 would be ok.
I really don't know.

Minimize the amount of character cards you have in you main userdata directory, use sub-directories, close all unused processes, use process explorer to kill process tree any un-needed processes, kill telemetry sent by windows 10 (getblackbird) and kill telemetry sent to nvidia (majorgeeks), set folder default view to show hidden file types and show extensions make it across all drives and folders, find the pagefile.sys, manually set your pagefile under computer environment properties as 1.5 of you system ram and allocate a drive that will always have that much space, turn on gaming mode on your anti-virus so you don't get pop-ups, attempt to maintain all your drives at above 25% free space.

Speaking of which you can set the niceness level of processes for process explorer set it to real time but change update to 2 to 5 seconds instead of the default, allow run as default, Also once it is running set it to REAL-TIME and set the Unity process to HIGH including the crash-handler. Check affinity of processes to make sure you have max cores - 1 for unity.

Via NVIDIA control panel ensure you have the full path name SET as a game that is not detected and tune it there for PERFORMANCE not Quality. (In game you can fiddle with Quality settings.)

See the old Escape from Tarkov forums (look for threads that talk about system tuning from about 4-5 years back) for system tuning/optimization and such.

Again it's playable on my 9 year old laptop with 8 Gb of Ram and a GTX 525. (that has no integrated VRAM). With a GTX 1060 you should have ZERO problems.

Reactions: JimmyJazz69

Aikawa501

Oct 21, 2019
Yo guys, so i want to adjust the jiggle physic from the breast but it doesn't work. I can only change the ass jiggle, which is nice but i want to target the breast. I have the mod HS2_jiggle v1.0 installed and everything but somehoe i cant change the breast jiggle still. Thanks for helping

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes