totomio

Jul 30, 2019
Someone can help me. While Im trying to change the leg scale of the male character ( these are too big in my feelings proportions) resulting in some bug clipping/interactions during H scene, sometimes the hands of the girl are way too far above the male shoulders for example (attach files) or the male animation seems broken. Is it a soft limitation where you cant change leg scale without some interactions problems ? Just to say i ve tried vanilla tools and bone framework ones but nothing change, same problems occurs. Sorry if the answer already exist, i can't find it.

mycommry

Sep 14, 2020
hi, i tried to test the wooden horse animation and i had the same problem, at first i thought it was caused by a heel item or maybe one of the collider bones specially that this doesnt happen with other H-items like dildo or ropes, but unfortunately i couldn't get to the source of the problem yet. so for now, disable the "use advanced items" from the animation menu then press (control+space) on keyboard to get the item search or go to "add>search" and look for the wooden horse or another H-item and add it, then adjust you chara's position and the item as desired.
View attachment 894025

the animations should be synced to the horse's position as it is identical to the one in that animation and there are no animated parts within it. but please note that the sex machine item has no state animations like the one use by the animation itself.

2 more people has this same problem also since R5 i think. maybe the plugin will be fixed soon by the author or get included with the next better repack release.

no problem. i am glad you found it helpful. thank you for the applause and tripping images btw :LOL:.
Alrightt, Thankssss

Reactions: hun hunter

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
Are there any other direct downloads available for DX R1 besides Google Drive and Mega? The Drive quota workaround doesn't seem to work anymore and Mega has daily quotas of like 5 gigs.
sorry, not that i am aware of :( try to contact ScrewThisNoise about it and ask if other mirrors or download options can be provided.

I need some help with this error, "material doesn't have a texture property '_maintex'. I saw that someone answered this around page 40 but the patch he posted was on discord and nothing happens when I click on it. All the solutions I've looked up on the internet say something about accessing the shader, but I don't know where the shader is in the HS2 Folder. I'm using the latest Final Repack by [ScrewthisNoise].
can you please include a screenshot of the error or problem along with more info about what you are trying to do? also please provide the solution post you'v mentioned.

textures, shaders and all object material settings related to them can be accessed through the "materialeditor" plugin in game without having to crack open unity files in the abdata folder. please also refer to this post or the newly created help thread here for more info and followup.

Thanks for the quick help, somehow i dont have that modpack though :/
i am prettysure that they are included with the repack, but i have uploaded them for you anyway :).

please scan it first, then extract and copy to your "game folder/userdata/char/female/".

Anyone use HS2 DX having faced this bug? Can anyone help me?
When i enter the create feature, the screen is white freeze with 123.6cm (somewhere near that).
=> THIS HAPPEN WHEN I USE THE 100%save in the Optional
Please help me!!!
did you happen to install a plugin that require you to place an associated .dll file outside of the "BepInEx" folder? such as the "HSLipsync" plugin that has a file called "OVRLipSync.dll.dll" that need to be replaced in the "game root" directly other than the ones that go to "BepInEx/plugins". get back to all plugins that u installed manually and make sure none of these are missing or misplaced. they will cause this kind of crash.

Someone can help me. While Im trying to change the leg scale of the male character ( these are too big in my feelings proportions) resulting in some bug clipping/interactions during H scene, sometimes the hands of the girl are way too far above the male shoulders for example (attach files) or the male animation seems broken. Is it a soft limitation where you cant change leg scale without some interactions problems ? Just to say i ve tried vanilla tools and bone framework ones but nothing change, same problems occurs. Sorry if the answer already exist, i can't find it.
checkout this post here, it may help you replace you character during the H-scene in main game.

but if you don't wish to use that and try to come up with a better general solution, avoid using the "whole leg" and "whole arm" scaling methods, these chara editing methods will always change multiple bones proportions and other elements attached to them (such as snapping points that the animations use as a reference, that is why these problems happen in general), also avoid changing the "Y" scaling values or length of bones in general. same goes to the root bone of a character(cf_j_root) changing it's scale will change the whole body, it will probably do the same as well.
1605104182500.png 1605104301875.png

so, if the edit values are too minor you can try to only edit the "X and Z" scale values of the "feet scale 1 or 2" or by editing the bones named "cf_j_foot01_R","cf_j_foot01_L","cf_j_foot02_R" and "cf_j_foot02_L" using the bonemod plugin which will edit a bone's width and depth, like changing the feet's volume but not the height.
1605104825589.png

but if this still doesn't look good enough, you can edit the "Y" values of the shape but then you have to edit the "Y" offset value of the "cf_j_root" bone as well, this will change the location of the edited axis (up and down if you edit the "Y"). of course it require more work and it is not ideal specially for edits with great values not to mention it is a little hard to perfect specially when you edit too many bones. but its best you can do to avoid such problems in main game.
1605105075753.png
1605105189167.png

in the other hand, if you are using these characters in studio, this won't be much of a problem as you can adjust the character's positions or even every body part without to have to worry about all the edits you make.

Is there a way to unlock every position for every character?
check this post here here: https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-r5-final-illusion.53457/post-4495305

@ everyone interested in the studio
a fresh new [help and guides thread] has been made specifically for the studio & character maker. can be found here, i hope you find it helpful.

Last edited:

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
So I have a question what does DX mean? Is it like an update and better version of HS2 what are the differences between them >.>

nobodyforever

Apr 1, 2019
Getting CRC error trying to extract the HoneySelect 2 DX zip files from MEGA. Redownloaded it again, still the same error. Tried winrar and 7zip, both errors out. Anyone else getting this?

Going to try downloading through torrent now.

zora69

Jun 23, 2018
Can anyone help me please ?
wwwww.JPG
I have a Nvidia RTX 3080 and AMD Ryzen 3600....
Vsync and frame limiter is off
why I have low FPS ? sometimes drops to 50 FPS....

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
its the DLC to HS2. more of everything apparently - new maps/areas, new personalities, etc.
Ah I see thanks :unsure: Finally just got one more question? I just download HS2 R5 I know the 25GB WinRAR file is the game itself plus some stuff but what do I do with the 52GB WinRAR where does it go ?

NVM found the answer to my question

Last edited:

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
View attachment 895391
Damn nice temps but it's not like your playing fps shooter though o.o Also it could be your CPU is bottlenecking the 3080 <.< According to what I read even I i7 intel will have problems keeping up with 3080 >_>

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
So I have a question what does DX mean? Is it like an update and better version of HS2 what are the differences between them >.>
More maps, Sitri returns; An event for slave, hedonistic, love, hate, dependency, and broken >> a H-scene, talk to Sitri; Vagina physics, More personalities, and probably loads of internal game work. That's it. Not enough to justify 25 extra Gigs, but it's fine I guess.

Reactions: kailius

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
View attachment 895391
Damn nice temps but it's not like your playing fps shooter though o.o Also it could be your CPU is bottlenecking the 3080 <.< According to what I read even I i7 intel will have problems keeping up with 3080 >_>
or, it is just the game's fault (poor optimization if the application doesn't tell the hardware how to handle data properly). clearly a powerful computer, i bet you still can run both the studio and game instances next to each other without noticing performance problems ^^

btw, just to make sure, lock the fps on the graphics settings (F1) plugin to 60 and test. also test it with DHH or graphics mod (the lighting one) off to help contain the source of the problem. they can be turned off from the InitSetting.exe in game's root folder.
1605165208941.png

Reactions: zora69

Pitit1

Oct 15, 2017
I loved the first game with all the realistic characters made by the community! I hope thats possible for this one too!

Dec 18, 2018
There is a guy in this thread asking the same question as i want to ask that "Is there any effective way to make the boobs jingle in the best way, not solid and concrete like usual". And a mod has answered together with a card of him setting for the boob setting mod. But when i open the card i turn out like this. If you (the mod) are reading this? Please tell me why this happen, is there something wrong with my game???

Unknown950

May 16, 2019
sorry, not that i am aware of :( try to contact ScrewThisNoise about it and ask if other mirrors or download options can be provided.

can you please include a screenshot of the error or problem along with more info about what you are trying to do? also please provide the solution post you'v mentioned.

textures, shaders and all object material settings related to them can be accessed through the "materialeditor" plugin in game without having to crack open unity files in the abdata folder. please also refer to this post or the newly created help thread here for more info and followup.

i am prettysure that they are included with the repack, but i have uploaded them for you anyway :).
Google Drive
please scan it first, then extract and copy to your "game folder/userdata/char/female/".

did you happen to install a plugin that require you to place an associated .dll file outside of the "BepInEx" folder? such as the "HSLipsync" plugin that has a file called "OVRLipSync.dll.dll" that need to be replaced in the "game root" directly other than the ones that go to "BepInEx/plugins". get back to all plugins that u installed manually and make sure none of these are missing or misplaced. they will cause this kind of crash.

checkout this post here, it may help you replace you character during the H-scene in main game.

but if you don't wish to use that and try to come up with a better general solution, avoid using the "whole leg" and "whole arm" scaling methods, these chara editing methods will always change multiple bones proportions and other elements attached to them (such as snapping points that the animations use as a reference, that is why these problems happen in general), also avoid changing the "Y" scaling values or length of bones in general. same goes to the root bone of a character(cf_j_root) changing it's scale will change the whole body, it will probably do the same as well.
View attachment 895055 View attachment 895057

so, if the edit values are too minor you can try to only edit the "X and Z" scale values of the "feet scale 1 or 2" or by editing the bones named "cf_j_foot01_R","cf_j_foot01_L","cf_j_foot02_R" and "cf_j_foot02_L" using the bonemod plugin which will edit a bone's width and depth, like changing the feet's volume but not the height.
View attachment 895060

but if this still doesn't look good enough, you can edit the "Y" values of the shape but then you have to edit the "Y" offset value of the "cf_j_root" bone as well, this will change the location of the edited axis (up and down if you edit the "Y"). of course it require more work and it is not ideal specially for edits with great values not to mention it is a little hard to perfect specially when you edit too many bones. but its best you can do to avoid such problems in main game.
View attachment 895064
View attachment 895065

in the other hand, if you are using these characters in studio, this won't be much of a problem as you can adjust the character's positions or even every body part without to have to worry about all the edits you make.

check this post here here: https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-r5-final-illusion.53457/post-4495305

@ everyone interested in the studio
a fresh new [help and guides thread] has been made specifically for the studio & character maker. can be found here, i hope you find it helpful.
Holy crap thanks a ton!

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Hello dear people
I am having a bit of trouble getting roy12's mods to work. I just downloaded his newest release, HS2 Mila, but when I load the card, I get this result. I am using HS2:DX R1 right now, but it has also happened before with AI and HS2 releases. It also happens with Honoka and the other DOA chars.
Can anybody help me please?
View attachment 896225
You need to be sure that you have all of the associated files that goes with that character and is listed in the information of that character... since it is a "head switch" (not an Illusion head, but the head belonging to another game on the Illusion Body) there should be a list of other items (including skin details and mods) that you need to get the character to load properly.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
There is a guy in this thread asking the same question as i want to ask that "Is there any effective way to make the boobs jingle in the best way, not solid and concrete like usual". And a mod has answered together with a card of him setting for the boob setting mod. But when i open the card i turn out like this. If you (the mod) are reading this? Please tell me why this happen, is there something wrong with my game???
You need to be sure that you have the Boob/Butt Jiggle mod and/or HS2 Boob Settings and adjust the settings to override the game's default boob settings... under 'Body'/'Breasts' in character creator.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes