ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
How exactly do character dependencies work in this game?

When I create a character thats made by using asset from another character, I cant delete that base character, right?

But the assets from other characters just appear in the list in the character creator sometimes, so how can I know which my created character depends on?
As I understand it, this is what you mean to ask:
If I have Card A, and use that to create Card B, do I need to keep Card A?

If so, no. All required data will be saved to Card B, so you don't need Card A present to load Card B.

If you're asking for mods... you can load the card in KKManager and see the extended data to view a list of GUIDs used for the card. or just load it in game and see if there are any missing mods warnings.

shadowbane456

Dec 2, 2018
Found an older abandoned game (years older) here at the forum called TRUE FACIALS by Henry Taiwan and later modded by Colt Zero. It would be awesome if they could implement the Creampie aspect of that game (modded by Colt Zero) into HS2. Just thought I would mention it.

Mokkori-kun

Apr 11, 2021
I just downloaded the R5 version when I try to start the game it stucks at a white loading screen with background music after the illusion title screen.

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Hi,

three vastly different questions:

- Since one of the later autoupdates, my "clothes don't fit" on some girls, meaning their skin comes through pants or pantyhose. Anyone know what caused this?

- Is there a way to record video with transparent background alpha in Studio and HS2? Ideally both, but even just one would work. I've seen some plugins mentioned like HoneyShot or PlayShot, but I can't seem to find a source for them..

- I know "m" disables the map in HS2, but it still leaves an "empty map". I can't find a hotkey to completely disable the map, does it exist? I'd like to take screenshots with a transparent alpha channel like in Studio.
Прозрачный фон в студии. Включить Альфа как на скриншоте. Насчёт видео. Плагин Видео Экспорт при записи видео делает много скриншотов, если включить при записи чтобы они сохранялись , то возможно и будут с прозрачным фоном из которых можно потом самому собрать видео или делать что задумал. Но видео так не делается с прозрачным фоном, как делать не знаю. Может хромакей.

Transparent background in the studio. Enable Alpha as shown in the screenshot. About the video. The Video Export plugin makes a lot of screenshots when recording a video, if you enable them during recording so that they are saved, it is possible that they will be with a transparent background from which you can then assemble the video yourself or do what you intended.But the video is not done this way with a transparent background, I don’t know how to do it. Maybe a chroma key.
z2htrAlygTA[1].jpg
Теперь мой вопрос. После обновления регулировка роста при создании мужского персонажа так и не вернулась. Есть возможность включить её в настройках, ну или где то вручную переделать чтобы она вернулась.

Now my question. After the update, the height adjustment when creating a male character did not return. It is possible to enable it in the settings, well, or to manually alter it somewhere so that it returns.

OniHikari

May 12, 2019
Just wondering... Does cheat tool work for Sitri? Because it work on "Fur" so I don't know why it didn't work on Sitri because the cheat tool just gone when I'm with Sitri, like changing her mood/parameter.

---Ashborn--

May 26, 2019
Anyone can help me, first time launch the game through iniSetting.exe, but the game stuck on white screen, i can hear the backsound and girl say illusion. This output_log and console_log for detail
1629596055908.png

BullDemon

Dec 10, 2018
so... guys i got some problems extracting the game, i use winrar, and i seems to be a problem to identify some locations, then i got a black screen whatever i do opening the game

Ngal

Nov 6, 2018
Export the texture and manually erase areas to add your desired amount of tearing.
Sounds good. But which texture would that be? I noticed the same pattern of tearing on several different clothes, so I figure maybe there’s a tearing texture I don’t know about. Or maybe there’s not, and two textures have the same pattern.

I haven’t done anything like this for this game yet.

---Ashborn--

May 26, 2019
so... guys i got some problems extracting the game, i use winrar, and i seems to be a problem to identify some locations, then i got a black screen whatever i do opening the game
i have no problem extract using winrar, did u sure that u have extract all off part? and when you have a black screen, is there backsound?

Muttata

Sep 22, 2017
Hello guys, when i search for gangbang scenes i see some guys on reddit told about haremmate animation , someone can tell me how the hell i can find and input them in the game or something liek this , or maybe exist some sort of mod for this actions/animations (gangbang/4some/5some etc)
I too am looking for this. Anybody that can help?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I too am looking for this. Anybody that can help?
It would have to be ported through mods, Haremmate is a much older game, as in several years old, than this one and is made using an earlier version of Unity which is not compatible. Only AI Shoujo and Honey Select 2 files are compatible without modding and only some of them, specifically scene, character, and coordinate (clothes) cards.

congru

Dec 27, 2019
Sounds good. But which texture would that be? I noticed the same pattern of tearing on several different clothes, so I figure maybe there’s a tearing texture I don’t know about. Or maybe there’s not, and two textures have the same pattern.

I haven’t done anything like this for this game yet.
If you don't like the built-in clothing damage effect, then you should just go ahead and make your own clothing texture. You can easily apply any sort of pattern you'd like.

Here's how you do it.

STEP 1: FIND THE CLOTHING OVERLAY SECTION
1.png
A. Select the clothes you want to modify.
B. Apply any colors or settings you want now - it's easier to do this now.
C. Select Clothes Overlays section and find the section on the right for the clothes you want to modify.
D. Choose "Dump original texture."

STEP 2: EDIT THE CLOTHING TEXTURE YOURSELF
2.png
A. Open the texture in whatever graphics program you use. If you don't have anything, get paint.net, it's free.
B. If you don't know how to use a graphics editor, don't ask here. Don't ask here.
C. Do whatever you want to to the texture and save it.

STEP 3: LOAD THE NEW TEXTURE
3.png
A. Choose "Load new overlay texture" and select the file you just saved.
B. If you're replacing the texture instead of just applying a decal, be sure to check "Hide base texture."
C. Notice that some clothing will hide parts of the body to prevent (for example) breasts clipping through. There is no way to prevent this, if you want to expose some part of the body with a custom texture you must choose clothing that does not hide that part of the body. Why do I have a different shirt in pictures 1 and 3? Because I forgot that the big shirt clothing will hide the breasts of your character, and you'll see right through the body.

CONGRATULATIONS
Clothing overlays are a perfect and easy way to remove parts of clothing - create damage effects, shorten skirts, hide accessories.
Applying decals can get tricky because of the way that the body (especially breasts) can deform the texture, but you'll just have to play around with it.

Last edited:

Ngal

Nov 6, 2018
If you don't like the built-in clothing damage effect, then you should just go ahead and make your own clothing texture. You can easily apply any sort of pattern you'd like.

Here's how you do it.

STEP 1: FIND THE CLOTHING OVERLAY SECTION
View attachment 1365645
A. Select the clothes you want to modify.
B. Apply any colors or settings you want now - it's easier to do this now.
C. Select Clothes Overlays section and find the section on the right for the clothes you want to modify.
D. Choose "Dump original texture."

STEP 2: EDIT THE CLOTHING TEXTURE YOURSELF
View attachment 1365646
A. Open the texture in whatever graphics program you use. If you don't have anything, get paint.net, it's free.
B. If you don't know how to use a graphics editor, don't ask here. Don't ask here.
C. Do whatever you want to to the texture and save it.

STEP 3: LOAD THE NEW TEXTURE
View attachment 1365647
A. Choose "Load new overlay texture" and select the file you just saved.
B. If you're replacing the texture instead of just applying a decal, be sure to check "Hide base texture."
C. Notice that some clothing will hide parts of the body to prevent (for example) breasts clipping through. There is no way to prevent this, if you want to expose some part of the body with a custom texture you must choose clothing that does not hide that part of the body. Why do I have a different shirt in pictures 1 and 3? Because I forgot that the big shirt clothing will hide the breasts of your character, and you'll see right through the body.

CONGRATULATIONS
Clothing overlays are a perfect and easy way to remove parts of clothing - create damage effects, shorten skirts, hide accessories.
Applying decals can get tricky because of the way that the body (especially breasts) can deform the texture, but you'll just have to play around with it.
Thanks for the help! I am stuck at step one because for some reason I can't get the original texture I want.

I am stuck at step one.
I looked at multiple versions of this suit, and all have the same issue. Dumping the texture just outputs a plain white texture and breaks the OG texture.
1629662983283.png
1629663033353.png

Is there a workaround?

Edit: I attached some cards to see if anyone here can get the texture. I'm stumped.

Last edited:

Beatrix Kiddo

Donor
Aug 25, 2016
Thanks for the help! I am stuck at step one because for some reason I can't get the original texture I want.

I am stuck at step one.
I looked at multiple versions of this suit, and all have the same issue. Dumping the texture just outputs a plain white texture and breaks the OG texture.
View attachment 1366107
View attachment 1366108

Is there a workaround?

Edit: I attached some cards to see if anyone here can get the texture. I'm stumped.
Open material editor and export/import MainTex.

You may find this help & guides thread useful.

Fraps

Jul 9, 2017
Is there any way to check what version R2-R3-R..something i have?
the last time i downloaded this was around 3 months ago or so.
the folder of the game is called: [ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R2
But i doubt R2 was the actual ver of the game since that seems kinda old and i downloaded it not that long ago.
The iniSetting app also says R2

In short how i can check what version of the game i have? (and not have to download another 100 gbs or so)

Last edited:

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Is there any way to check what version R2-R3-R..something i have?
the last time i downloaded this was around 3 months ago or so.
the folder of the game is called: [ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R2
But i doubt R2 was the actual ver of the game since that seems kinda old and i downloaded it not that long ago.
The iniSetting app also says R2

In short how i can check what version of the game i have? (and not have to download another 100 gbs or so)
Sounds like you downloaded R2. Quickest and easiest way is to check the files in the root folder. STN repacks will have a .png file named after the current version you're running and the notepad titled [BR]README will also have the version number at the top of the file when opened.

If you're planning on getting back in to the game, you're gonna have to update, if only to keep up with additional mods and to be able to use new cards.

When you've confirmed which version you're on, best to get updating/patching. Either way you're gonna need to download a bunch of data, but reckon using STN's updaters is the best option for time-saving and, more importantly, not losing or breaking stuff:

Make sure to install each update over the last, in sequence, or things can get squiffy.

Reactions: Fraps
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes