alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I didnt play for a year does this game get any updates or new animations?
Not from the developers, not sure about mods. The next thing to come up for it would be an official translation, but once again I seem to be finding nothing but silence after talk of one. This is the second time that has happened.

May 28, 2019
You can only have one or the other active.

DHH is the "fast and dirty" way of improving the look of your game, fairly simple to use

GraphicsMod is a bit more advanced and has a ton of features, but is more in-depth.

NOTE: If you intend to use Hanmen's NextGen skins (or load cards that use that texture) you will need to use GraphicsMod and have SSS enabled. The texture does not work with DHH.
within GraphicsMod are there specific settings I should have?

olow1

Jun 9, 2020
what is this optional sideloader mod pack and what does it do?

don't want to test it myself cuz it's 52 GB

Kewaiii

Jan 25, 2021
Hey guys, how do I go about exporting/rendering a video out of the studio? I haven't found any option for that so far, looked on internet and found there's a video exporter pluggin for HS1, but couldn't find anything like that for HS2. Please help me out!

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Why isn't R5 out yet in this site?
Because nobody reported a new update was available to someone with the ability to update the thread.

what is this optional sideloader mod pack and what does it do?

don't want to test it myself cuz it's 52 GB
It is a collection of assets for the studio and it adds them for use in the studio. You don't need it if you don't run the studio, you don't need it if you do, either, but it adds quite a bit and can be useful in the studio.

Hey guys, how do I go about exporting/rendering a video out of the studio? I haven't found any option for that so far, looked on internet and found there's a video exporter pluggin for HS1, but couldn't find anything like that for HS2. Please help me out!
The only thing I've been able to come up with is external screen capture software like Bandicam.

Reactions: MrWrongtubes
Aug 11, 2020
Look for "video export" in the optional mods folder. Then press CTRL + E in studio.

momomoji

Jan 17, 2019
Getting a System.Windows.Window.DragMove exception from Initsetting.exe whenever I try to change the language. Can anyone suggest a way around this or a way to manually apply a translation?

Toaster343

Nov 12, 2020
I'm looking for certain skin and face overlays or any that changes most of the body. The only ones I find are on cards. I only found these but I can't seem to find the face overlay that goes with the tiger skin. If you know where I could find something like this or have some yourselves, can you share? Trying to create something like this here. 1414519_7adb55eea756ac1ce959cecb0f2ebebc_1.jpg

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I'm looking for certain skin and face overlays or any that changes most of the body. The only ones I find are on cards. I only found these but I can't seem to find the face overlay that goes with the tiger skin. If you know where I could find something like this or have some yourselves, can you share? Trying to create something like this here. View attachment 1392919
The only place I have seen overlays is the Discord, which is linked in the first post of the thread.

noM4ss

Jun 4, 2020
Does anyone know how to change FOV in H scenes? The default value is far from optimal and unlike previous Illusion games, HS2 does not offer a simple option in the settings. I've looked everywhere (on the internet), checked all the configurable game files and I still can't find the solution. There's an option to adjust FOV in POV plugin, but that only works for POV mode. Any Unity experts here? I'm on DX R3.1.
I posted that msg about 8 months ago, also asked on Github/requested for the feature to be added - no response. Has anything changed lately? Any new plugins maybe, which offer Field of View adjustments?
Ok, since nobody answered, I'll reply to myself again - it may be actually a helpful info for others in the future.

Graphics Mod offers FOV adjustments. I somehow missed it previously, cause I usually use DHH. I don't like Graphics Mod, due to all the bugs - DHH is generally more stable and saves you a lot of irritation. There's an issue with that FOV feature in Graphics Mod as well - every time position in H scene changes (or you swap chara for instance, etc.), FOV gets reset to default value of 23, regardless of preset selected. You're forced to keep reloading the preset (so the FOV stays at the desired value), which is extremely annoying. Does anyone know a workaround for this issue or any other way (other than using GM) to adjust FOV? Any way to perma change it in some game files for instance?

BTW: Does anyone know the source/author of DHH mod?

Thanks in advance.

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
within GraphicsMod are there specific settings I should have?
More of personal preference thing, but for an idea about to start fiddling with a particular look, I'd highly recommend scrolling through the channel on the Discord.

This is dorks like me who either make very stylised, cartoonish styles or strive for a hyper-real look to our time mucking about with this game and/or Studio.

This is also a great resource for DHH presets as well, so an awesome resource for finding colour-grading and definition settings between both graphical tools as much as it is for nudging your own understanding of the tools you get to play with for free, how powerful they are, and finding a "look" that matches your tastes.

Note: Anything marked .DHS goes in wherever your HS2 root folder is/DHH_Data/Presets (Obvs DHH only) Anything marked .preset goes in root folder/Presets (GraphicsMod only)

Honestly, my dudes. Finding your groove with your graphics settings will utterly destroy your horny, but get right into playing with these tools. Half, if not all, the work has been done for you, but once you get what can be done, you'll feel like you're playing a different game. HS2 can look INSANE with a few tweaks and a bit of troubleshooting/practice. Go, go, GO!

Reactions: enesliyeli

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Ok, since nobody answered, I'll reply to myself again - it may be actually a helpful info for others in the future.

Graphics Mod offers FOV adjustments. I somehow missed it previously, cause I usually use DHH. I don't like Graphics Mod, due to all the bugs - DHH is generally more stable and saves you a lot of irritation. There's an issue with that FOV feature in Graphics Mod as well - every time position in H scene changes (or you swap chara for instance, etc.), FOV gets reset to default value of 23, regardless of preset selected. You're forced to keep reloading the preset (so the FOV stays at the desired value), which is extremely annoying. Does anyone know a workaround for this issue or any other way (other than using GM) to adjust FOV? Any way to perma change it in some game files for instance?

BTW: Does anyone know the source/author of DHH mod?

Thanks in advance.
Bugs? GraphicsMod? What you on about m8?

Advice is same as DHH (though that is not supported any more and has waaaaaay less functionality and also the creator (to answer your other complaint/query) as far as I know is in the wind - SAVE A PRESET.

Your problems just sound like a config issue. Luckily, community legend OrangeSpork has done all the things you're complaining about for you - follow his releases

Copy HS2Graphics.zip over your root folder

Keep up to date with his releases and never have to activate SSS and a bunch of other crap again. But mostly, just save FOV/graphical presets and stop inventing problems. Not noticed a single issue I could call an issue, and certainly nothing that constitutes a bug working exclusively with GraphicsMod in over two years.

DHH is for peeps who want to do the horny and make stuff look good quick. That's fine. I personally spend a dozen hours in Studio getting a thigh to look right, but still want a wank afterwards.

I'm not shitting on YOUR fun, please don't shit on mine.

Peace.

Reactions: noM4ss

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Why isn't R5 out yet in this site?
STN doesn't really post here any more. This isn't the place at all to get his releases or updates. Either follow his or get them direct from his .

To use the latter you need to update from your version in order or pull a torrent from the to get up to speed or you will break stuff.

Also...y'know...

33euct.jpg

MR.sweetapple

Aug 30, 2020
Not from the developers, not sure about mods. The next thing to come up for it would be an official translation, but once again I seem to be finding nothing but silence after talk of one. This is the second time that has happened.
Nothing new then it seems ty for replay

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Nothing new then it seems ty for replay
Mods are still being updated, so yes, there are new things, but not from the developers. As far as what is new, I don't know since I don't pay attention to the mods as they update. The creator of Kplug for Koikatsu is making a version for this game and that usually means added positions, this version just hasn't gotten as far yet.

Reactions: MR.sweetapple
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes