Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
lol why this looks like different game? I mean i didnt follow up on this game very long time, are these updates ?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I've been updating this with InitSetting.exe for some time, but just noticed that InitSetting.exe says I'm way back at BetterRepack R6. Do I need to manually download and install BetterRepack R7, and then download and install R8? I thought the InitSetting app did all the updates for you. Any ideas?
I propose you my way: instead of updating (so I crashed my R5) I download the newest Repack (now R8), make a new install, swap my "save", "chara" and extra mods and test it. Keeping the old installation as backup for some days. If all is running fine I delete the old version complete.
The update files do only one step, so you spare several updates.

Last edited:

shakus-gravus

May 24, 2020
I propose you my way: instead of updating (so I crashed my R5) I download the newest Repack (now R8), make a new install, swap my "save", "chara" and extra mods and test it. Keeping the old installation as backup for some days. If all is running fine I delete the old version complete.
The update files do only one step, so you spare several updates.
This is the best recommendation I've read here, but appreciate the detail others shared beyond just the links. Downside is that you need to download the entire release, but I can just let that run in the background. Thanks for the info.

Reactions: turbojoe

wolverine2000

Mar 13, 2018
holy shit, 10 kb a second download....estimated torrent time 7 weeks lmao wtfffffff. is there another way ? why isnt it just a direct zipfile ??

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
holy shit, 10 kb a second download....estimated torrent time 7 weeks lmao wtfffffff. is there another way ? why isnt it just a direct zipfile ??
Yes, torrent seems busy now for R8.
Don´t get exited about these time predictions - it´s getting faster after a while.
Mine took over 12 hours, but it can run in the background and you don´t mind about until it´s ready.

Reactions: wolverine2000

Tommy444

Oct 19, 2019
First thank you for R8. But there is a little problem with some girls. A white face after the update R8. Nagisa and Kula (Roy12) with a white face, and some girls from McM82 like Tifa, female Shepard or Kassandra with a white Face. I search in the internet for a solution, but without succsess at the moment. Anybody with the same problem and a solution? Thank you for help.

wolverine2000

Mar 13, 2018
Yes, torrent seems busy now for R8.
Don´t get exited about these time predictions - it´s getting faster after a while.
Mine took over 12 hours, but it can run in the background and you don´t mind about until it´s ready.
heh..it sped up after like 2 hours it took about 5 hours to download .

Reactions: turbojoe

wolverine2000

Mar 13, 2018
Is there any MOVIE modes in this like in HS 1 you push N and you can select different options in game POV,Movie mods, etc.etc.

wolverine2000

Mar 13, 2018
BetterPenetration needs to be better. Like paralogue demo better:
View attachment 1033965
View attachment 1033966

I've asked so many times for different settings here because the default ones work only for some positions or clip during exhausted state but met with radio silence. I'd rather uninstall it at this point and go back to mosaic. Anyone know which files I should delete for vanilla penetration?
what mod is this in the video thats freakin crystal clear

simswaggins

Aug 24, 2020
Hey I just updated from D7 to D8, game runs fine but my characters using hanem skin textures are showing as if DHH is turned off, even though it is on. Played with every setting in DHH and it doesn't do anything. Any ideas?

edit: they seem to be working running graphics mod now? Before it was the opposite, right? Or am I crazy?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hey I just updated from D7 to D8, game runs fine but my characters using hanem skin textures are showing as if DHH is turned off, even though it is on. Played with every setting in DHH and it doesn't do anything. Any ideas?

edit: they seem to be working running graphics mod now? Before it was the opposite, right? Or am I crazy?
Try deselect DHH, activate GraphicsMod, ingame type F5, go to SSS tab and enable it

MrGee

Aug 22, 2017
Hey are the FK and IK joint adjustment stuff only for studio neo? Is there an equivalent for the main game?

Tommy444

Oct 19, 2019
Hello. Here a Thumb with the white face problem after update R8. Most of the girls are O.K. But some like Nagisa after R8 with a white ghost face. The same problem with DHH, GraphicsMod or without both of them. I use some plugins from Roy12 for the BepInEx. Nothing better. Without the plugins again. nothing. I use all updates with the IniSetting except Extra Maps + Items for Studio. I don't know the problem. Anybody with an answer for the problem? Thanks and have a nice day.

LOL8260

Mar 31, 2018
hi, may i know how to get the 'surprise' achievement? what is the required girl's stat so that the events can be triggered?

lol2020

Aug 25, 2018
anyone know how to open the cards with 333x500 pixels?
i find them alot in kenzato, but cant seem to open it

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hello. Here a Thumb with the white face problem after update R8. Most of the girls are O.K. But some like Nagisa after R8 with a white ghost face. The same problem with DHH, GraphicsMod or without both of them. I use some plugins from Roy12 for the BepInEx. Nothing better. Without the plugins again. nothing. I use all updates with the IniSetting except Extra Maps + Items for Studio. I don't know the problem. Anybody with an answer for the problem? Thanks and have a nice day.
Hanmen nextGenShader missing?
Pm me the card for investigation

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes