alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Wait, how do you use potions? Pretty sure I already unlocked those achievements. But where is the "Selection Screen" from where you can select those potions?
Call for a girl, there is an option while in the lobby area with the girl.

How do you install or turn on normal translation (not google f***ng translate)? Tried downloading/putting it into game folders, game still uses google translate
How do you even get it translated? the init settings thing does nothing :-/
There is no other translation for this game, it has not been released to the west and therefore has no official translation like both of the previous two games do. This is the only method until someone does a translation.

As far as how to get it translated, it does so automatically over the internet. If it does not switch from Japanese to English within two minutes maximum, check your internet to make sure you are connected and check that your firewall isn't blocking the game.

Reactions: Great_Old_One

PeterJohn

Jan 2, 2021
hmm
In the character editor, I'm missing the whole "character settings" tab under settings. I can't edit names or personalities.

Anyone know why?

sett.PNG

Edit: This is how it looks in a youtube tutorial

youtube.PNG

I'm missing that whole upper part

Feb 23, 2019
hmm
In the character editor, I'm missing the whole "character settings" tab under settings. I can't edit names or personalities.

Anyone know why?

View attachment 978221

Edit: This is how it looks in a youtube tutorial

View attachment 978223

I'm missing that whole upper part
You have to enter the character maker from the main menu, if you enter through the main game it won't let you change their names and personalities and so on.

Korosu45

Jun 2, 2018
My next characters

PS: Characters created using my own DHH Preset. It may look different to you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
alex2011 , Did you say something :cool:?

Griche

Feb 1, 2020
Hi, does anyone have download links from any paid or crowdfunded mods? Is this the right place to search? or links to crowdfunded mod groups?

Last edited:

FreelancerFL

Jul 23, 2017
Recently after ending an H scene and after seeing the dialogue from the girl after my screen will go white/crash and won't load back to the bedroom to pick other options. I haven't downloaded any new mods and the only thing I've done recently was update from 4.1 to the most recent version but I was having this issue in the 4.1 version.

Anybody have this issue before?

PeterJohn

Jan 2, 2021
Is it okay to publish "created" characters if you use 4 others and their fusions as basis, if you credit the creators?

peepthepics

Jan 6, 2021
How do I unzip these files from google? I can't download them one by one because of the quota. I have to highlight them all and download them, but I cannot unzip the files with 7zip.

Edit: Figured it out. You can't download them one by one because of the google quote if you use google. If you select them all, you can download them, but google does some wierd naming convention.

7z-007.001
7z-006.008
etc.

The last 3 digits are the real extension. You have to delete the next to last 3 digits, or it won't unzip because the last (the 9th) file gets downloaded with the correct file name.

So 7z-007.001 becomes 7z-001

And then the last file gets downloaded as a zip and you just extract that.

Last edited:

dumbvader

Mar 8, 2020
Hi, i got this problems after downloaded from Torrent 1610238081371.png
I try launch the launcher but it said failed to load mono... should i try other links? (cuz i already download it from torrent for 2 times)

n0n4m3

Feb 21, 2018
can anyone help me with this pantyhose texture pls. i just download Better Repack DX R3 and nothing else (sorry for my bad english)
Untitled.png

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
how do u get this kind of:

those are hooh's coom studio items, they are not dynamic and has to be placed and attached to characters or other studio items. it also features a shader with transparency that will help it blend (get soft edges) such as this. to add them go to "add>search" and look for "coom", then select the item from workspace to the right and click on the "material editor" icon at the bottom of that list, when it's open, scroll down for the shader settings and change the values as needed.

is there a good first person view mod you'd recommend here?
there should be a plugin for POV but i am not sure of the short cut, (maybe control+P) check the plugin settings (F1).

How do you install or turn on normal translation (not google f***ng translate)? Tried downloading/putting it into game folders, game still uses google translate
How do you even get it translated? the init settings thing does nothing :-/
there is a fan translation version, check it out here, i am sure there are updated translation as that link was a bit old so please check out the discord or gethub first.
Recently after ending an H scene and after seeing the dialogue from the girl after my screen will go white/crash and won't load back to the bedroom to pick other options. I haven't downloaded any new mods and the only thing I've done recently was update from 4.1 to the most recent version but I was having this issue in the 4.1 version.

Anybody have this issue before?
it could be as simple as a too long game path, also 4.1 is a bit old now, redownload the DX r3 repack version.

Hi, i got this problems after downloaded from Torrent View attachment 979001
I try launch the launcher but it said failed to load mono... should i try other links? (cuz i already download it from torrent for 2 times)
earlier, somebody had this error and deleting the torrent (or removing it from the client) helped them to fix it. it is as if the torrent client is still using the file while you are trying to modify it. just make sure that the download is complete, move it to another folder and delete both torrent and content from client.

can anyone help me with this pantyhose texture pls. i just download Better Repack DX R3 and nothing else (sorry for my bad english)
View attachment 979729
i still can't figure this out as well, it doesn't happen to all clothes all the time but it looks like some DHH light settings have a problem with skinned clothes that uses transparent shaders, running the game with DHH is off will fix the problem, you also can change the shader to AIT/clothes but you will lose the transparency. also try using other DHH presets.

FreelancerFL

Jul 23, 2017
it could be as simple as a too long game path, also 4.1 is a bit old now, redownload the DX r3 repack version.
My game path is This PC/D/Games/HS2
It must be R2, where is the DX r3 repack version? I don't see it on the first page, was it recently posted in the comments?

Feb 23, 2019
those are hooh's coom studio items, they are not dynamic and has to be placed and attached to characters or other studio items. it also features a shader with transparency that will help it blend (get soft edges) such as this. to add them go to "add>search" and look for "coom", then select the item from workspace to the right and click on the "material editor" icon at the bottom of that list, when it's open, scroll down for the shader settings and change the values as needed.

there should be a plugin for POV but i am not sure of the short cut, (maybe control+P) check the plugin settings (F1).

there is a fan translation version, check it out here, i am sure there are updated translation as that link was a bit old so please check out the discord or gethub first.

earlier, somebody had this error and deleting the torrent (or removing it from the client) helped them to fix it. it is as if the torrent client is still using the file while you are trying to modify it. just make sure that the download is complete, move it to another folder and delete both torrent and content from client.

i still can't figure this out as well, it doesn't happen to all clothes all the time but it looks like some DHH light settings have a problem with skinned clothes that uses transparent shaders, running the game with DHH is off will fix the problem, you also can change the shader to AIT/clothes but you will lose the transparency. also try using other DHH presets.
Thanks hunter, but I found out, with the help of 2155 X on the betterrepack discord; that it was bepinex not starting up at all. So I changed the .exe files to be run as an admin... when that didn't work I restarted my computer and then it worked xD (also ran the reg fix .bat file).

Reactions: hun hunter

PeterJohn

Jan 2, 2021
I get this strange error

[Error : Unity Log] The AssetBundle 'D:\Games\ScrewThisNoiseHoneySelect2DXBetterRepackR2\mods\Sideloader Modpack - Exclusive HS2\B17\[B17] HS2_StdBackHair_w_Highlights.zipmod' can't be loaded because another AssetBundle with the same files is already loaded.
[Warning:XUnity.ResourceRedirector] The asset bundle 'D:\Games\ScrewThisNoiseHoneySelect2DXBetterRepackR2\mods\Sideloader Modpack - Exclusive HS2\B17\[B17] HS2_StdBackHair_w_Highlights.zipmod' could not be loaded likely due to conflicting CAB-string. Retrying in-memory with randomized CAB-string.
[Warning: Unity Log] The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!
[Warning: Unity Log] The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!
[Error : Unity Log] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Stack trace:
AIChara.CmpBase.get_isVisible () (at <f4b3ed4e035748eda610b0642947f317>:0)
AIChara.ChaControl.get_IsVisibleInCamera () (at <f4b3ed4e035748eda610b0642947f317>:0)
(wrapper dynamic-method) AIChara.ChaControl.DMD<AIChara.ChaControl::LateUpdateForce>(AIChara.ChaControl)

Manager.Character.LateUpdate () (at <f4b3ed4e035748eda610b0642947f317>:0)

The last line keeps repeating, and the H scenes freeze after a second or so

AIChara.ChaControl.get_IsVisibleInCamera () (at <f4b3ed4e035748eda610b0642947f317>:0)
(wrapper dynamic-method) AIChara.ChaControl.DMD<AIChara.ChaControl::LateUpdateForce>(AIChara.ChaControl)

Things I did

-Changed player model (penis texture)
-Disabled Screenspace reflections (re-enabled those)

Any idea what causes this?

Edit:

[Error : Unity Log] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Stack trace:
AIChara.ChaControl.UpdateWet () (at <f4b3ed4e035748eda610b0642947f317>:0)
AIChara.ChaControl.UpdateForce () (at <f4b3ed4e035748eda610b0642947f317>:0)
Manager.Character.Update () (at <f4b3ed4e035748eda610b0642947f317>:0)

This also repeats

Anyone knows what causes this?

Removing the mentioned zip files does nothing to change it

Edit: I ran the updater, the "bleeding edge" part removed some things, and it seems to run now...

Last edited:
Reactions: hun hunter

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
My game path is This PC/D/Games/HS2
It must be R2, where is the DX r3 repack version? I don't see it on the first page, was it recently posted in the comments?
, this is STN's public download page, save it as all new and old releases are there. click on honey select 2 DX from the left then pick the download method you prefer from the right. in your case you will have to go with the full download as R4.1 (none DX) cant be upgraded.

I get this strange error

[Error : Unity Log] The AssetBundle 'D:\Games\ScrewThisNoiseHoneySelect2DXBetterRepackR2\mods\Sideloader Modpack - Exclusive HS2\B17\[B17] HS2_StdBackHair_w_Highlights.zipmod' can't be loaded because another AssetBundle with the same files is already loaded.
[Warning:XUnity.ResourceRedirector] The asset bundle 'D:\Games\ScrewThisNoiseHoneySelect2DXBetterRepackR2\mods\Sideloader Modpack - Exclusive HS2\B17\[B17] HS2_StdBackHair_w_Highlights.zipmod' could not be loaded likely due to conflicting CAB-string. Retrying in-memory with randomized CAB-string.
Stack trace:

The last line keeps repeating, and the H scenes freeze after a second or so

Things I did

-Changed player model (penis texture)
-Disabled Screenspace reflections (re-enabled those)

Any idea what causes this?

Edit:

Stack trace:
AIChara.ChaControl.UpdateWet () (at <f4b3ed4e035748eda610b0642947f317>:0)
AIChara.ChaControl.UpdateForce () (at <f4b3ed4e035748eda610b0642947f317>:0)
Manager.Character.Update () (at <f4b3ed4e035748eda610b0642947f317>:0)

This also repeats

Anyone knows what causes this?

Removing the mentioned zip files does nothing to change it

Edit: I ran the updater, the "bleeding edge" part removed some things, and it seems to run now...
yes some untested mods may cause errors, but i never thought a sideloader mod may case a freeze, thanks letting us know. but anyway, dont get the bleeding edge mods unless you wish contribute to test and report bugs such as this at the discord ofc.

Hi! Can I choose who to play for? Or can I only play as a guy?
you may play as a girl if you make your character a futa, animations wont change so keep that in mind.
check this post by MrWrongTubes for more info: https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r2-illusion.53457/post-4793076

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes