turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
There is no human translation as the game is not even out in a country outside Japan officially and nobody has taken to translating the games unofficially by hand.

Nope

Officially, yes, but not in the repack because there are mods for that. This is a Japanese game that has never been released to a non-Japanese audience on a site that is hosted outside Japan, so it will be censored officially until that changes with the exception of modded copies.

Doom 2016, 50+ GB according to the last time I looked at Steam.

That's all there is to this game, sex scenes.

There will never be a NOPY comeback, they are dead, permanently. Even if they tried, they would just be repeating the same process as the original, resulting in a second death.

A VPN set to Japan, it is geographically blocked.

It is, but you'll be very limited in what you can do because the majority of the focus for the last three games from this one back to Koikatsu was on a male PC.

You may not actually be missing them, but the game looks for the file and tries to match it to the item attached to a character. If the character and the files don't have the same version, usually because the character is using an older version, it will say the mod is missing. Try cycling the mod attached to the character by replacing her accessories with the same item and saving her.

That is really subjective, but I think it is personally.

Most of the must haves are installed already or are in the optional mods folder.

There isn't, I do believe the game gives them some sort of schedule when a girl is loaded in, but I'm not sure about that.

the latter, positions rarely get added by mods and I think Illusion is done considering they have a new game.
Alleluia - Alex is back again :love:

Reactions: alex2011

bcen6789

Jan 1, 2022
dont wanna sound dumb but i downloaded the torrent for hs2 dx r7 and i got all the files but the actual .exe game?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
wtf... i only have the folders, the initsetting.exe but it opens notepad, and the icon despite downloading the full torrent from nyaa..
I always get my torrent files from here .
With this file you should be able to download only the game or both game and studio.
Download only the game should bring you a file [ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R7.7z (44.2 GiB; Studio is 69.7 GiB).
Unpack this 7z file to your drive and it should look like Uthuriel showed.
Start the game with InitSetting.exe.

bcen6789

Jan 1, 2022
I always get my torrent files from here .
With this file you should be able to download only the game or both game and studio.
Download only the game should bring you a file [ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R7.7z (44.2 GiB; Studio is 69.7 GiB).
Unpack this 7z file to your drive and it should look like Uthuriel showed.
Start the game with InitSetting.exe.
I did use that file, but for some reason im guessing it didnt download everything? im currently retrying. do i HAVE to use 7z? i used winrar

edit: i had to redownload
edit2: i didnt realize winrar actually fucked up in the middle of the night and only downloaded the folders, i switched to 7z

Last edited:
Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
torrenting this with bits per second ... auch.
The download speed is dependent to how many peers you are connected. This may change and getting more (and faster) while running.
And you can run it downloading over night without have to care when started - its reliable downloading until you have the file, even when your internet connection breaks down occasionally.
In my opinion its the easiest way to get those big files.

khungbienhoa

Dec 10, 2017
What version do you have? The Repacks include (machine) translations.
When you launch via InitSetting.exe, you can choose the language on the left side of the launch screen
No no, I mean everything is fine except the dialogue of the characters. My game is dxr7 ver1.2.3

Screenshot (660).png Screenshot (662).png

Nov 26, 2021
just finished downloading part 1-13, tried extracting the files using 7 zip and nothing happens all the files remain the same,anything I'm doing wrong,any advice would be very helpful?

ttipsigam

Jan 23, 2018
just finished downloading part 1-13, tried extracting the files using 7 zip and nothing happens all the files remain the same,anything I'm doing wrong,any advice would be very helpful?

Ah I think I had the same problem, basically about two or three of the files have slightly different numbered endings -- if all 13 files are in a folder you can see that they are ordered _almost_ numerically -- change the filenames of the files that are not numbered in order so that they fit the pattern, and then extracting all of the file parts should work

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes