LemonCake2137

May 11, 2018
First of all: your R7 is rather outdated, better to make a new download and install with recent R10.

Is this beginning a new game? Did you complete the tutorial yet?
If it´s a new game you can delete the save.dat file in Userdata/save and start once again, then try to skip the tutorial.
Thank you so much. I didn't know that R10 even existed as I assumed that the version on the main page was the most recent one. Will try to post results as soon as it finishes downloading.

Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Thank you so much. I didn't know that R10 even existed as I assumed that the version on the main page was the most recent one. Will try to post results as soon as it finishes downloading.
Get it from here or torrent file (recommended) direct from here

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Hello everyone, I just finished downloading and releasing the game to the c drive and then I got the following message: "
Application folder:
C:/Program Files/hs2 10
There should be 'HoneySelect2_Data'
folder next to the executabl" help:cry:
oh yea, don't put it in program files lmao that's a protected folder, only admin rights programs can write to it...if you REALLY want to use your C drive, don't use any of the default folders, keep your shit in separate folders or better yet, on a separate drive

23hh23

Sep 10, 2021
oh yea, don't put it in program files lmao that's a protected folder, only admin rights programs can write to it...if you REALLY want to use your C drive, don't use any of the default folders, keep your shit in separate folders or better yet, on a separate drive
Thank you!!

SuddenDeath

Jul 4, 2018
Jep - also in my new R10 Install no Horse Penis to find.
Seems that this uncensor isn´t supported no longer.

I´ve sent you a pn
If you two were PMing about that you should post anything you find here because this thread is the only real evidence of that uncensor existing that I've found on the internet.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I'm having the same issue. Any help would be appreciated a lot.
So you was searching far back in this thread (y)

Most reason for this issue (also white screen) is the location of the game main folder.
This should be on top of a drive, also avoid any unnecessary subfolders - this game doesn´t like long file pathes and cannot load files (mostly mods) from deeper in the file structure).
Game-folder.jpg
(NOTE: old screenshot, now we have BetterRepack R10).

Also watch this https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-8664369

Another reason could be a file corruption while downloading, but normally you should get an error message when extracting.

Reactions: Kane_Freeman

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
I found this two videos:

They are animations made using honey select 2, it doesnt say it but that is obvious.
The thing is, I downloaded the Honey select repack DX R7( it might actually be the R6H1 fom here:

And my graphics dont look nearly as good as those in those videos. Those look so much better.
So, could you tell me how to get the graphics to the level that is shown in those videos, are they just improved on later releases of the repack? (I see there are currently on DX R10 and I have verson DX R6H1)

Last edited:

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
I found this two videos:

They are animations made using honey select 2, it doesnt say it but that is obvious.
The thing is, I downloaded the Honey select repack DX R7( it might actually be the R6H1 fom here:

And my graphics dont look nearly as good as those in those videos. Those look so much better.
So, could you tell me how to get the graphics to the level that is shown in those videos, are they just improved on later releases of the repack? (I see there are currently on DX R10 and I have verson DX R6H1)
I need HELP PLEASE.
If your graphic card is ready, go for it. Because it taxes your card A LOT.
I think it's using Graphic Mod + Hanmen's next gen skin shader.

Also that one well animated scene.
I would like to learn how to make one too :).

pdout

Jan 13, 2019
does anyone how to solve shoulder problem.
b.png
i download character cards, many of them have same problem where their shoulder pops out of clothes.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
If your graphic card is ready, go for it. Because it taxes your card A LOT.
I think it's using Graphic Mod + Hanmen's next gen skin shader.

Also that one well animated scene.
I would like to learn how to make one too :).
is said graphic mode in the Repack I mentioned? or should I get it from somewhere else? same question with the hanmen.

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
is said graphic mode in the Repack I mentioned? or should I get it from somewhere else? same question with the hanmen.
Graphic mod is a plugin to modify your graphic setting even more than in-game and it's already included in the BR since the ancient repack. Try check it in the initsetting.exe.

There are 2 plugins for graphic configuration, Graphic and DHH. You can only select either one of them.
Graphic is for higher end graphic card and it supports Hanmen's next gen shader.
DHH is for performance mode and you can't use Hanmen's next gen shader.

As for Hanmen next gen skin shader, you can grab it here.
But remember, you have to use Graphic Mod and enable the SSS in the configuration.

Reactions: holaje12

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Graphic mod is a plugin to modify your graphic setting even more than in-game and it's already included in the BR since the ancient repack. Try check it in the initsetting.exe.

There are 2 plugins for graphic configuration, Graphic and DHH. You can only select either one of them.
Graphic is for higher end graphic card and it supports Hanmen's next gen shader.
DHH is for performance mode and you can't use Hanmen's next gen shader.

As for Hanmen next gen skin shader, you can grab it here.
But remember, you have to use Graphic Mod and enable the SSS in the configuration.
Ill try, hopefully my laptop doesnt blow up

Last edited:

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
does anyone how to solve shoulder problem.
View attachment 1960478
i download character cards, many of them have same problem where their shoulder pops out of clothes.
A few things I would check / try.
1 Under Tops, Other make sure degree of tear is set to 0
2 In Material Editor for Top set the Render Queue value to something around 3000 or higher.
3 Try changing the Uncensor Selector setting to s different value
4 Check the shoulder values and reduce and see if that makes a difference
Hope one of those works for you

Reactions: pdout
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes