Morgan42

Oct 9, 2019
this is at number one suddenly, never heard of this game, can someone tell me what the game is about? and how are the animations? thank you very much.. i kinda need another game to play, so id appreciate it
The game itself is an after thought. It's basically a straight sex sim with kind of rpg elements.

People really use it because of the powerful character editor and "Studio Neo" which is like a sandbox similar to posing in Daz3d. It's also very modder friendly.

Firenn

Apr 26, 2017
\[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 BetterRepack R1.1\[OPTIONAL] BRExtras\100% save

This was in the single file download, though I would hope its the same.
Thanks for answer but i can't download it. I have 1kb file.

ezio5210010

Feb 2, 2020
View attachment 674001

Overview:
Honey Select 2: Libido. The sequel to Illusion's 2016 release of Honey Select will include a similar premise of its predecessor in which you are greeted by a new lady named Für who introduces you to a love hotel where you can find the person of your dreams. Feel free to spend sweet and hot moments with your partners or feel free to fuck like animals and put them in situations which your partner may or may not agree to.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-06-03
Release Date: 2020-06-03
Developer:
Modder:
Censored: Yes (mosaic)
Version: 1.2
Language: English (MTL), Japanese
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
All-In-One: - -
Patches: BUGFIX
Thanks to ScrewThisNoise for modding and the links

View attachment 673993 View attachment 673994 View attachment 673995 View attachment 673996 View attachment 673998 View attachment 673999
i dont run the game

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
Thanks for answer but i can't download it. I have 1kb file.
Is that BRExtras folder not in your main folder? You should already have the file.
The file downloads fine for me, try using a different browser maybe.

So I just had a girl escape.
Not sure what settings I had her at but she hated me the entire time.
Then after the last hook up it states that she escaped.

Here is a screenie, it also has those weird errors I get on scene change.

Ibrawar

Oct 19, 2017
How is this different to AI girl? AI Girl flopped so they pulled all the grindy shit and re branded it as Honey Select 2?

frikkn

Sep 29, 2018
look at the firs page of booru.illusion it has to appear there, let me upload it lol
Been meaning to ask someone here, does your booru look like this? Can't get most thumbnails to load, even on a different internet connection.
Untitled.png
Edit: Found your card btw, thank god the thumbnail loaded, thanks!

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
So its just their last game with a new name? Looks just like the lame island game. What makes this one special?

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I dunno why everybody rushes to get the first versions and then is surprised when new shit is released immediately. This happens with all games. If you don't want to DL massive files every day, give it a month or two. There'll be better mods (And uncensors), translations, game will be more stable from official patches, etc, etc. DLing a game like this early is basically beta testing it.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Hongfire Survivor
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes