RockyVA

Feb 1, 2018
I found a Japanese wiki with a lot of good information.

There is a set of tables under Tips which describes the status increase and decrease for play actions relative to each personality type and state.

There is also a link to an "Unofficial" upload site.

Online Card editor

Google translate seems to work well for those who don't read Japanese.

Last edited:
Feb 24, 2017
No creampie....really....where`s the fun in that? :/
There is creampie. When you get to the point where you can click the "cum" button, roll the mouse wheel over it. Depending on the current activity, you can scroll through "cum outside," "creampie" (both of you orgasm), or "cum inside" (only you orgasm).

Reactions: Tewi and infest86

Tnaulg

Jun 23, 2018
I'm getting an infinite white screen everytime I try to get to "play" or "create" a character, whether it be male or female. Dunno what to do...

Beceus

Jan 13, 2020
Tried downloading the partials multiple times from multiple downloaders, but everytime it says the files are corrupt.
Dunno what is going on with 1.2 as neither 1.0 nor 1.1 caused such problems.

And downloading via Torent/Magnet......yeah not gonna happen with 0.5kbit speed for whatever reason.

Last edited:

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
does anyone know how many statuses there are? so far I have unlocked love and dependency (and I don't both know how I did it) and in case you know how to do them?

sorry but i'm not english and i use google translator

May 17, 2019
Incorrect, while a lot could have been done for Ai Shoujo, it is considered complete as nothing else was able to make the deadline for release.
Unfinished project ≠ Complete published game.

There hasn't been a way to do so except for maybe three games so far, four if this one gets an international release. I'm not a Japanese citizen or resident and exporting by any means other than an official release, like Koikatsu Party, is prohibited as far as I am aware.
DLSite is a good place to start with. Paypal method was used to bypass to buy points, but the recent changes of its policy (against Ero or Sexualized products), it's no longer a viable option. But you can link your Amazon account to buy their stuff.
DMM is also another place that is friendly to foreign purchases.

It's not prohibited to buy foreign products as long as the contents are not offensive obscene. The issue is that you won't get any official support from them. But of course, it depends on the country you're living in.

No, it's because Illusion doesn't know how to correctly model a penis or didn't take the time to because they thought nobody buying legitimately would see under the censorship anyway.
If they can create a system where you can customize a character from top to toe, a penis model would a piece of small cakes for them.

But you're right about the Censorship. It's not only about Japan law itself, but the store's policy as well. For instance, DLSite has stricter censorship rules than other stores, to the point the private parts are completely unrecognizable. The best example is the "梅麻呂" product version in between DMM vs DLSite. Therefore, it's better to have simple censored models than to deal with different stores' policies, especially their games have a larger scale compared to other Doujinshi.

Then you've never paid for a legit version.
DLC is not MTX. Don't confuse between the two.

ANUBIS969

Dec 9, 2017
Hiyas all. Have a question. in the Face Setting, i have some other sample faces ingame like the one from super sexy and cute screwthenoise ( the redheaded beauty 9 but if i click on them, the faces just become super buggy and long like wrong boddy moddle or so. did i somet wrong or can i fix it with a setting or so? thanks for your time friends and happy weakend

May 17, 2019
I found a Japanese wiki with a lot of good information.

There is a set of tables under Tips which describes the status increase and decrease for play actions relative to each personality type and state.

There is also a link to an "Unofficial" upload site.

Online Card editor

Google translate seems to work well for those who don't read Japanese.
Good find. I didn't know there were 3 Dependency states, the final form of Love/Slave/Hedonistic. hmm... Interesting. :unsure:

Reactions: RockyVA

Kokujou

May 19, 2018
you know what i would really like? a mod where i can do everything...
like i'm playing now and... okay there are a lot of scenes... but are there more? whats with those personality states? and those rooms? do the rooms actually have any other point except changing the mood a little? or are there some positions you can't do anywhere but in this room? ... whats with combination of threads in a 3P?
i want EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!

ah and what i also want is a fixed collision... i made my characters have... let's say "excentric" sizes ^^ and... well the result is suddenly the penis collision is twice as big resulting in the girls licking air, my character in cunny also licks air (3P cowgirl) and... yeah a lot of broken stuff XD but i guess i need to adjust those collision values which are introduced in the character maker right? *Sigh*

27X

Oct 30, 2019
Unfinished project ≠ Complete published game.

DLC is not MTX. Don't confuse between the two.
Paid DLC is MTX, they even have a launcher for it in the main panel. There's no confusion. If you wanna split hair with semantics be my guest, it's all paid aftermarket content, the same devs create both venues and the same companies, usually the publisher get the money. In most gravure games this is to pay the art team while they aren't in the main production loop, in Illusion's case it's to incentivize main purchases during holidays and other times when the parents and family aren't paying attention to public purchases.

Hiyas all. Have a question. in the Face Setting, i have some other sample faces ingame like the one from super sexy and cute screwthenoise ( the redheaded beauty 9 but if i click on them, the faces just become super buggy and long like wrong boddy moddle or so. did i somet wrong or can i fix it with a setting or so? thanks for your time friends and happy weakend
Any char made with bonemod will have to wait until bonemod is 100% compatible. HS has more flexes than AI so any face directly imported will still need work even if the original flex range doesn't exceed the vanilla preset in HS, because when it starts moving the target deformation will different.

Reactions: Tewi and ANUBIS969
Apr 23, 2018
you know what i would really like? a mod where i can do everything...
like i'm playing now and... okay there are a lot of scenes... but are there more? whats with those personality states? and those rooms? do the rooms actually have any other point except changing the mood a little? or are there some positions you can't do anywhere but in this room? ... whats with combination of threads in a 3P?
i want EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!

ah and what i also want is a fixed collision... i made my characters have... let's say "excentric" sizes ^^ and... well the result is suddenly the penis collision is twice as big resulting in the girls licking air, my character in cunny also licks air (3P cowgirl) and... yeah a lot of broken stuff XD but i guess i need to adjust those collision values which are introduced in the character maker right? *Sigh*
Thats the exact problem I have been having. Ever since downloading the new version. Doing blowjob positions cause the character to lick the air. The problem is I don't know which file is causing the licking air problem it really breaks immersion when you see that.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes