Kempo

Nov 25, 2019
What is the difference between Honey Select 2 and AI Shoujo ?
Seems like the same place
Seems like the same positions
Seems like the same quality
If you have AI Shoujo, what's new, what's the good point of HS2 ?
same opinion..

OrcDra

Aug 22, 2018
When I start a H scene I just get into this: and I can't find any models no matter where I scroll there.

Reactions: fzdc

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
What is the difference between Honey Select 2 and AI Shoujo ?
Seems like the same place
Seems like the same positions
Seems like the same quality
If you have AI Shoujo, what's new, what's the good point of HS2 ?
The screenshots are taken from the website, which is explaining the compatibility between HS2 and A.I.
Since they are of the same engine and Illusion has been doing recycle of old positions for ages now, so not surprise these 2 games looks identical.

A.I is basically a feelsweird version of Artificial series. HS2 is similar to HS1, a direct H free mode with some additional side dialogues and stuff. If you hate doing meaningless grind and stuff and just want to get to the H, HS is better.

Last edited:

frikkn

Sep 29, 2018
Queue the influx of people asking the same 3 things over and over that have been answered in OP or can be answered by a 2 second search :cautious:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
full save pls, unlock all map, possition, etc
oh come on ...

they are no need for that honestly. all you have to do is to fuck the girls in various way. that give you kind of achievement and then you go check that white haired girl and unlock the poses, places and else.

didnt take more than couples hours at max to unlock everything (only locked thing more than that is to break/slave a girl, but that easy to make if you just create a char and use all the traits and stuff to make her already half broken at beginning and loving this, it speed up the process)

====================================
as for people with white screen.

download new 1.1 or check few pages before and the link to the fix for that is in OP . or just go to the dude patreon and under the 1.0 post pick the fix link and voila.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
nevermind.. fucking fix is even in the OP...

LMAO..seriously dude... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

wellsht34

Feb 25, 2019
oh come on ...

they are no need for that honestly. all you have to do is to fuck the girls in various way. that give you kind of achievement and then you go check that white haired girl and unlock the poses, places and else.

didnt take more than couples hours at max to unlock everything (only locked thing more than that is to break/slave a girl, but that easy to make if you just create a char and use all the traits and stuff to make her already half broken at beginning and loving this, it speed up the process)

====================================
as for people with white screen.

download new 1.1 or check few pages before and the link to the fix for that is in OP . or just go to the dude patreon and under the 1.0 post pick the fix link and voila.
just give me your then, i want the ez way, thx dude

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes