Korosu45

Jun 2, 2018
My next character (Better with studio)

PS: Character made using DHH Preset 4, you should use it or something similar to appreciate the characters properly.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: namprofli3

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
Hello community. Do you guys ever play old honey select. If you do, you guys must be very familiar with advance ik mod. My question is, does hs2 have something like that or have more advance mod like that. I do use nodes contraint but it pretty basic I need more advance control. Sorry for english
unfortunately, there is not. "nodes constrains" is your best thing to use for now until the same creator ports "timeline" to HS2. hopefully soon :)
here is joan's patreon page if you want to stay updated:

For some reason when I am using Creator in HS2 some outfits don't seem to be working anymore. Either only some parts of the clothes show up on the character or are completely missing.
Hi, in the installation instructions it says we're supposed to run InitSetting.exe and update the base game, but i dont see an update button anywhere?

View attachment 825961
both of these problems could be cause and fixed by the repack, best thing i could think of is to updates to Vr.(R4.1) which is the latest here: https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-r4-illusion.53457/post-4138743
select HS2 from the left menu first, then upgrade depending on the repack Vr. you have or go for a fresh all-in-one installation.

but first:
1-back up you "userdata" folder
2-make sure you are aware of any plugin/mod you have installed manually as it may removed. so u can re-add it again.
3-after installing the R.1, run InitSetting.exe then click the "update" located on top of the patreon button for re-patching and new mods updates if desired.
goodluck.

PS: i hope @m4zy can update the first post with R4.1 as well.

Great_Old_One

Aug 29, 2020
Hi, in the installation instructions it says we're supposed to run InitSetting.exe and update the base game, but i dont see an update button anywhere?

View attachment 825961
The update button is normally in the lower left just above the "Visit Patreon" button. Not sure why it's not there, but there is a workaround. Go to the "[UTILITY] KKManager" folder and run KKManager.exe. Near the top of the window is a button labeled "Look for updates...". It does the same thing as the update button on Initsetting.exe.

ftgbzh

Nov 9, 2019
I have a littel problem with 7 zip hehe I can't add the mods... :/ and if I try download it with torrent it's broken... 4 me

Cookie_Elf

Aug 8, 2020
unfortunately, there is not. "nodes constrains" is your best thing to use for now until the same creator ports "timeline" to HS2. hopefully soon :)
here is joan's patreon page if you want to stay updated:

both of these problems could be cause and fixed by the repack, best thing i could think of is to updates to Vr.(R4.1) which is the latest here: https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-r4-illusion.53457/post-4138743
select HS2 from the left menu first, then upgrade depending on the repack Vr. you have or go for a fresh all-in-one installation.

but first:
1-back up you "userdata" folder
2-make sure you are aware of any plugin/mod you have installed manually as it may removed. so u can re-add it again.
3-after installing the R.1, run InitSetting.exe then click the "update" located on top of the patreon button for re-patching and new mods updates if desired.
goodluck.

PS: i hope @m4zy can update the first post with R4.1 as well.
Thank you for the reply. I do not use a VR version. But if I understand correctly: outfits that used to work with current version of HS2 suddenly don't work anymore because I am not using a newer/updated version? Because many other outfits work fine regardless. What exactly should I update so that I don't have to download unnecessary stuff? My connection is slow so it can be annoying for me.

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
Thank you for the reply. I do not use a VR version. But if I understand correctly: outfits that used to work with current version of HS2 suddenly don't work anymore because I am not using a newer/updated version? Because many other outfits work fine regardless. What exactly should I update so that I don't have to download unnecessary stuff? My connection is slow so it can be annoying for me.
yah i meant version not VR by Vr. :) but anyway it happened to me when i was on R4 and updated to R4.1, when i loaded my characters they were missing accessories an some bottoms so i ran the InitSetting and updated, now it says "betterRepack R4.1 updated" in the lower right corner and everything got back to normal.
1600763112674.png

so it depends on the version you are running right now, so if you have R3 and updated to R4, or R4 to R4.1 you probably should update via the InitSetting. if you didn't update and this happened all of a sudden then you must have missed with the kkmanager or removed/overwritten some mods in the "mods" folder in your game root. else, im not sure.

now for betterrepack upgrade, go to screwthisnois's link i mentioned or , then HoneySelect2>Updates and pick the update suitable depending on what you have. as for the InitSetting update, when you hit "update" you will be presented with multiple checkboxes, most are mods updates which you can skip (they start with "sideloader") but there should be something else i forgot what exactly, sorry hehe.

i hope this will help with you problem, dont forget to backup the "userdata" folder before doing anything goodluck.

Reactions: Cookie_Elf

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
Can you help me?I just update game and wanted more coordinate cards,so I just replaced coordinate from one folder to main,but cards display not correct,not all.How to fix this problem? HS2_miss.jpg

Uncle_Bogumil

Sep 22, 2020
Okay Guys, I need some help.

Im using the recent r4 release (fully update via kk-manager).

Whenever I create a scene in studio and load it afterwards, all objects from mods like furniture, toys etc. are gone and replaced with an object called "Sphere (General)". No matter which objects I use...also the maps i used are gone and i have to reload the manualy...kind of annyoing.

Some ideas ?

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
always run InitSetting.exe in root and click the update button after upgrading the repack. hope it'll fix.
Em, actually that happened after update. Anyway, I updating again, but nothing is changes, and i still can't use coordinates cards correct. Maybe I need some plugin or settings change?

johnnoot

Nov 22, 2017
When I tried to use the update function in init.exe, it game me an error saying that the KKKmanager is too old. I'm using V0.12.0. Is it deprecated or something else is wrong? How do I update it?

Cookie_Elf

Aug 8, 2020
yah i meant version not VR by Vr. :) but anyway it happened to me when i was on R4 and updated to R4.1, when i loaded my characters they were missing accessories an some bottoms so i ran the InitSetting and updated, now it says "betterRepack R4.1 updated" in the lower right corner and everything got back to normal.
View attachment 827636

so it depends on the version you are running right now, so if you have R3 and updated to R4, or R4 to R4.1 you probably should update via the InitSetting. if you didn't update and this happened all of a sudden then you must have missed with the kkmanager or removed/overwritten some mods in the "mods" folder in your game root. else, im not sure.

now for betterrepack upgrade, go to screwthisnois's link i mentioned or his MEGA, then HoneySelect2>Updates and pick the update suitable depending on what you have. as for the InitSetting update, when you hit "update" you will be presented with multiple checkboxes, most are mods updates which you can skip (they start with "sideloader") but there should be something else i forgot what exactly, sorry hehe.

i hope this will help with you problem, dont forget to backup the "userdata" folder before doing anything goodluck.
Thank you very much for the info. I will give it a try. I tested a newer character card to see if it will give me issues so I downloaded Quiet from Cunihinx and it works normally, outift is not missing. Still I will give it a try and update what needs be.

Reactions: hun hunter

BobNugget1212122

Oct 8, 2018
The update button is normally in the lower left just above the "Visit Patreon" button. Not sure why it's not there, but there is a workaround. Go to the "[UTILITY] KKManager" folder and run KKManager.exe. Near the top of the window is a button labeled "Look for updates...". It does the same thing as the update button on Initsetting.exe.
Thank you!

Great_Old_One

Aug 29, 2020
When I tried to use the update function in init.exe, it game me an error saying that the KKKmanager is too old. I'm using V0.12.0. Is it deprecated or something else is wrong? How do I update it?
Back in July the servers used by KKManager were upgraded, and since then you need v0.13.0 or newer to connect. ManlyMarco is the modder behind KKManager, and you can download the current version (which is v0.14.0) from his Patreon page at no cost:
The DL page also has install instructions.

Aknar

Jan 10, 2018
I now have this with Nyotengu, does anyone have an idea on how to fix it, and if so can you help me?

She is my favourite one so far :(

EDIT: Out of all Roy12's characters, it's only her and Kanna as far as I can tell.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Great_Old_One

Aug 29, 2020
I now have this with Nyotengu, does anyone have an idea on how to fix it, and if so can you help me?

She is my favourite one so far :(

EDIT: Out of all Roy12's characters, it's only her and Kanna as far as I can tell.
Just a guess based on roy12's info on this one, but you may need to delete an old version of the mod for this character, and add the new one if you haven't already. Check here:

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes