lure_Kin

Jun 12, 2020
don't look like teenage girls? I'd like late20/early30 pretty western females
Take your time combing the boorus remember you can check the AI Shoujo pages as well, the cards are compatible... (Yes, there are people who cross post copy/paste on the booru's it can not be helped.) per the links on the first pages.

If you want to find new cards? OR perhaps and present/showcase what you personally have made see the card sharing thread.

https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-4390476

If you want to make your own? (I have included some basic steps in the post... It can be "easy" or it can take time. Most important thing to note. You might find a "great" card but it make use of lighting and props to get around the fact.. that it might not be great IN YOUR eyes, while others like them.) Only thing I can say is... you get what you put into it. Be patient take your time.

Co-ordinates (clothing) can be saved separately and stored in coord. Those appear as mannequins. Try not to repost someones recent card.

It is considered bad form. You have to accept the fact and remember, anything you make and is posted is "free" to use by the community, If you happen to sell it on the Daz or Unity3D shop, we can't stop you but one really won't learn or earn anything and the portfolio won't be made with the right techniques to that software package or art style prospective employers look for..

Finally, there is always cards that might suit your tastes on discord.

27X

Oct 30, 2019
For dicks not going where they need, or generally height problems, I found the BetterHScenes dragger (M Key) works okay to fix it. Personally I'll also try the bonemod to shorten my dude a little, since it's just ridiculous.

Has any one seen some character cards with faces that don't look like teenage girls? I'd like late20/early30 pretty western females in my game, all too often this is more like way underage...
sigh.

There are an asston of all kinds of cards on the discord. Literally. Any "ism" about cards goes right out the window. HS2_2020-10-16-16-14-05-440.png HS2_2020-10-16-16-11-22-620.png

...or you could just make your own. I hear there's a mod for that and everything.

Last edited:

geminiw45

Dec 22, 2018
Ok, been playing with HS2 a bit, and like the first one, it really flatters my fetish for sexy clothes & high heels but so far I don't find much improvement, I find it more complicated actually (my brain is not at the right place probably)

If I read this thread correctly, so far you can't fix the high heel issue (feet half buried into the ground when standing up positions), am I correct?

And I like and would like to try them, but I have no idea how to make it work properly, what's the method with his overlays? For example with this one:

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
Digging through the plugins and can't seem to find anything related to what I'm looking for. Is there anything in regards to playing voice clips during hscenes without relying on lighting up the progress bar?
i am not sure there is one that can do that but there is a "not too straight" way, it can be done manually by editing and renaming voice clips in the voice unity files using SB3Utility, you can even add your own. but do not attempt this if you have no previous knowledge with the tool or the file structure, always take a backup of the original files before editing.

Ok, been playing with HS2 a bit, and like the first one, it really flatters my fetish for sexy clothes & high heels but so far I don't find much improvement, I find it more complicated actually (my brain is not at the right place probably)

If I read this thread correctly, so far you can't fix the high heel issue (feet half buried into the ground when standing up positions), am I correct?

And I like and would like to try them, but I have no idea how to make it work properly, what's the method with his overlays? For example with this one:

yes since you can adjust the character's position in the H-scene according to @haradix here: https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-r4-1-illusion.53457/post-4419768

as for the dress, you can always use the dresses (overlayed) already when using the creator's cards, can also load the clothing to any other char if desired. editing the overlay is a whole different matter.

Reactions: geminiw45

pagain2345

Aug 30, 2020
I have a problem with this game that I can't seem to solve myself.

Whenever I try to either play the game or enter character creation, the game crashes with the message "Can't remove RectTransform because LayoutElement (Script) depends on it" being spammed in the console. I have no idea what could possibly be causing this so any help would be appreciated

Korosu45

Jun 2, 2018
My next character (Better with Studio)

PS: Character made using DHH Preset 4, you should use it or something similar to appreciate the characters properly.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
[BR] Better Repack R5F.png

This is NOT the last HS2 pack, I'm just resetting the pack versioning for HS2 DX to make a clear cut between Pre-DX and Post-DX. The next HS2 pack will be a HS2 DX pack.

If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

You can update the sideloader modpack (clothing mods etc) from the launcher. Just press the icon in the lower left corner of the launcher with the arrow to check for updates. I'm updating that more often than the main pack, so should get some updates there every so often ;)

This is the readme for the pack, detailing the contents:​

Code:
Release 4.1 // 06.09.2020
<--------------------->

No donations // no ad-maze // no upfront payment
If you paid for this, you were scammed!
If you like the game, please buy it!
If you enjoy the mods, please consider donating to the modders on patreon where possible.

This pack is made with a up2date base game as of 17.01.2019, along with the components listed in credits, all up2date as of the release date of this pack. Some extras have been included, but are either easily removable or are sorted into folders marked [OPTIONAL]. Enjoy!

To add shortcuts to your desktop of the launcher and the most important folders for the game, feel free to run '[BR] Create Desktop Icons.bat'.

If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

[B]IF YOU'RE MOVING FROM ANOTHER REPACK:[/B]
I don't recommend just extracting this over another repack, due to potential conflicts. Please extract this to its own folder and move over your chara, cap, studio and save folders.

[B]WANT A VANILLA PACK?[/B]
If you wish to convert this pack into a vanilla pack, there is a included script named '[BR] Vanillify the game.bat' that gives you the following options:
 1. Remove only translation, leaving the rest of the mods intact
 2. Remove all BetterRapack Extras
 4. Remove all BetterRepack Extras, mods and translation
Feel free to use this script to customize your install, but keep in mind that using this may make the game incompatible with future repack updates, requiring you to download the next repack in full!

[B]WANT YOUR CARD OR SCENE INCLUDED IN THE NEXT REPACK?[/B]
Feel free to DM me on discord (ScrewThisNoise#3544) with the card(s) and/or scene(s), and I'll see what I can do for the next release. (See community links for server link)

[B]What is included in the base game?[/B]
- Base release game
- All preorder extras
- Newest official update as of 14.08
- Premium Miko DLC
- Premium Succubus DLC2
- Premium Sister DLC
- Premium Bondage DLC

[B]Updated in release 4.1 (this release):[/B]
- Applied official update honey2_01_plus_0807F9Vc_sub
- Applied official update honey2_03_vr_0731
- Applied official update honey2_01_plus_0814esF3_sub
- Updated SpockBauru's translation to v0.4.3
- Updated IllusionFixes to v14.1
- Updated HS2_TextResourceRedirector to v1.4.1.1
- Updated HS2_BepisPlugins to R15.4
- Updated XUnity.AutoTranslator to v4.12.1
- Updated 2155X's HS2_HCharaSwitcher to v1.1.0
- Updated 2155X's HS2_MakerSearch to v1.2.1
- Updated DeathWeasel's HS2_MaterialEditor to v2.1.4
- Updated DeathWeasel's HS2_StudioSceneSettings to v1.2.1
- Updated DeathWeasel's UncensorSelector to v3.10
- Updated enimaroah's SB3U to v20.6.2
- Updated GeBo's HS2_TranslationHelper v0.9.4
- Updated Horse's ScriptLoader to v1.2.3
- Updated Keelhauled's GraphicsSettings to v1.2.1
- Updated Keitaro's VNGE to v20.0
- Updated KKY's Color Panel X to v1.3.0
- Updated KKY's StudioCharaSort to v1.0.1
- Updated Hooh and Poof Gone's Heelz v1.12.1
- Updated Hooh's HS2_Hooah to 20200822
- Updated Marco's AI_BetterAA to v1.6
- Updated Marco's HS2_BrowserFolders to v2.2
- Updated Mikke's Character Loader Plugin to v1.2
- Updated Mikke's Beaver to v1.2.1
- Updated HS2_VMDPlay to v0.3.1
- Added 2155X's HS2_Lightprobereset v1.1.0
- Added 2155X's HS2_MakerAdditions to v1.0
- Added essu's HeadBundleRedirector v1.0
- Added Joan6694's NodesConstraints v1.2.1
- Added Joan6694's RenderEditor v1.6.0
- Added Marco's HS2_RemoveToRecycleBin v1.1.1
- Added Joan6694's VideoExport v1.2.1 as optional
- Added Mikke's CameraClipController v1.0 as optional
- Removed DeathWeasel's HS2_AnimationController (superceeded)
- Removed DeathWeasel's HS2_Demosaic v1.1 (superceeded)
- Made Marco's AI_BetterAA preapplied again

DISTRIBUTION LOCATIONS:
These are locations where either I distribute new packs and updates, or partner-sites and services do so.
------------------>
Anime-Sharing:
- [url]http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/members/screwthisnoise-181111/[/url]

F95Zone:
- [url]https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-ai-discussion-thread.34853/[/url]

Nyaa:
- [url]https://sukebei.nyaa.si/user/screwthisnoise[/url]

Otomi-games.com:
- [url]https://otomi-games.com/koikatu/[/url]

COMMUNITY LINKS:
------------------>
Discord Fan-Server
- [url]https://discord.gg/F3bDEFE[/url]

Pastebin
- [url]https://pastebin.com/QRRKtC45[/url]

CREDITS:
------------------>
2155X's AI_LightSettings
- [url]https://www.patreon.com/2155X[/url]

connector_jp's DHH
connector_jp's DHH MadWorld
- No link, see discord

DeathWeasel's AI_InputHotkeyBlock
DeathWeasel's MaterialEditor
DeathWeasel's Subtitles
- [url]https://www.patreon.com/DeathWeasel[/url]

Enimaroah's SB3Utility
- [url]https://github.com/enimaroah/SB3Utility[/url]

Hooh's Heelz
- NO URL

Marco's AI_BetterAA
Marco's AI_Screencap
Marco's AIABMX
Marco's AIAPI
Marco's FPS Counter
Marco's MessageCenter
Marco's RuntimeUnityEditor
- [url]https://www.patreon.com/ManlyMarco[/url]

Mikke's PushUpPlugin for AI-Shoujo
- No link, see discord

STN's English Launcher
STN's Sideloader Modpack
- [url]https://www.patreon.com/BetterRepack[/url]

Misc (Collabs etc):
AIGirlFixes ([url]https://github.com/IllusionMods/IllusionFixes[/url])
BepisPlugins ([url]https://github.com/IllusionMods/BepisPlugins[/url])
There are two download options, Full for newcomers, Update for people that already have my previous packs (So they don't have to download all of it over again). If you experience ANY problem after using the update pack, please use the full pack before reporting any problems.

Share this pack as you want, re-host it or whatever.. All credit goes to the modders actually making this possible
Feel free to tell me if you reupload the pack anywhere else! :)

I'd very much appreciate it if you would all think about supporting me on patreon, but keep in mind that I won't paywall my packs, this is just for supporting me making my packs better :)

uploader-rip.png

As some of you have noticed, downloading content from the in-game downloader is quite the unstable experience. In order to offer multiple venues to aquire cards, I've acquired all available scene and card content on the official uploader (normaly only available from Japanese IPs) so that you may grab some of that content if you desire ;)

Nel0Angelo

Oct 26, 2019
I got Fitgirl repack with it's modpack but in StudioNEOV2 there's only 5 dance types... is there any mod or way to add more dances?

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
I got Fitgirl repack with it's modpack but in StudioNEOV2 there's only 5 dance types... is there any mod or way to add more dances?
Fitgirls repack is a rebrand of my R3.1, so it's quite old at this point. I'd recommend updating to R7. (see the post straight above the one you posted ;) )
If you'd rather not, you need the new KKManager to update mods: (just install to where you have the game, then open the launcher, initsettings.exe, and press update in the lower left corner)

Reactions: Nel0Angelo

Nel0Angelo

Oct 26, 2019
Fitgirls repack is a rebrand of my R3.1, so it's quite old at this point. I'd recommend updating to R7. (see the post straight above the one you posted ;) )
If you'd rather not, you need the new KKManager to update mods: (just install to where you have the game, then open the launcher, initsettings.exe, and press update in the lower left corner)
Thanks a lot, I'll try it.:)

Dehok177

Jun 5, 2020
I'm having an issue where I don't have the proper permissions to open the 4.1 > 5 .exe updater. I have admin and I checked all the permissions and I shouldn't be having this issue. Any ideas?

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
geminiw45 & @ to whom it may concern

here is some detailed tips on how to use, edit creat and load textures on materialeditor and clothes overlay:

A
.1. Textures:
generally, when there is a clothing that has edited (texture), you will have to load that to (main tex) using the "material editor" plugin. it also should load automatically with character or coordinate cards as data are saved and embedded in there. so you do not have to even download the texture nor have it in the "materialeditor" folder if the card you have downloaded or created is saved with those edits. "game root\userdata\materialeditor".

IMPORTANT NOTE:
avoid using a coordinate card with texture or materialeditor edits as those edits will also apply to all clothes of the same type you change later on.

using coordinate card which has an edited texture for a dress will work perfectly on that type of clothing as the texture is matching the geometry of the dress's mesh. but when changing to another top like lets say a T-shirt, the texture will still be loading. and since a t-shirt's mesh geometry is different than a dress, the texture will also wrap differently. (i dont really know why, probably something about how materialeditor is saving data on cards?).
1603569477512.png 1603569408847.png

even if you save the chara in to a card, this will continue to happen whenever this card is loaded. so as you can see it is not so convenient, at least for now. but until this is fixed, here is how to manually load the texture using materialeditor:

1. i will be using the same and for this example, download both then go ahead and load the coordinate card on a character like before. this will let you know what base top the modder used and edited/created a texture for (the simple dress).
2. do not save that chara and reload it again to get ride of the texture edits, then go to tops, and select the vanilla simple dress.
1603572129171.png
3. now click on the materal editor button on the left to open the menu and scroll down until you find the "main tex" property, click "import texture". a window will appear and allow you to brows through your textures (make sure you are searching the right directory) select the one you downloaded previously and press "open".
1603570573593.png
4. some times you will notice that parts of the body are missing (in our example's case, it does), that is because the original unity player for the top does not include a mesh for those body parts (it is what i believe at least) or maybe it is masking them out to avoid clipping.
1603574966001.png
but, an easy way to fix this is to open the top menu then drag the "degree of tear" slider on the "other" tab in to a minus value, this will load the full body mesh and the problem is solved. i think that the proper way to fix this is to edit the "occlusion map" if you wish to keep the tear value at 0 but i'll just..do this for now. lazy :p.
1603575048954.png

and you are done. you also can edit whatever the materialeditor is offering but for now, save that character in to a card. now go ahead and change the top into something else and you will notice that the new top will still have it's original texture and edits. this way this top edit will be saved to the chara card but it will only load for that exact top (initially) and will revert to the default state if the top is changed. it is a useful method if you have a chara with allot of texture edits on different clothes and accessories, you can load the outfit of a character to another then freely change some of the clothing to something else without maintaining any edits. (maybe sharing chara cards is a better way instead sharing coordinate files to avoid all the trouble. please keep that in mind).

Q. you have a coordinate card and can't find the texture file?
A. easy, load that coordinate, open the material editor and "export texture". there u have it.

A.2. Edit Or Create A Texture
if you wish to edit or even create your own texture from scratch and have the know-how to do it, first scroll up all the way to the top on the materialeditor menu to find the mesh properties and then "export" the UV map for that top, it will show you how is the geometry is spread and use it as a guide to create your texture.
1603571608064.png
looking at the image above, you will notice that the dress is composed of two parts (top A/b and bottom A/B).
top a = upper part, clothed state
bot a = lower part, clothed state
top b = upper part, half clothed state
bot a = lower part, half clothed state
because it is a full body clothing, you cannot wear bottoms along. but it also means that the dress will be effected by both half clothes states for tops and bottoms but will be handled separately for each part. most top will be conceited of only one mesh or multiple ones if there are ornaments/additions in some cases.

depending on the structure, textures act as a map for all parts usually, but i have seen clothes with multiple textures. in our case we only have one as you already noticed.

since we only need the UV maps as a guide only, half states UV maps wont matter. only export the top a & bot a.

now load both UVs in a photo/paining studio and merge them on the same stage then start creating your own texture on top but on a separate layer, or load any pre-made texture and do your edits. let it be a pattern or just the color of the dress, here is a simple and poorly made edit that i made for the same dress from the example applied to both top and bot UVs.
1603580333773.png
pink area in this image is only for explanatory purposes and it represents the transparency on the texture.

when you are done with editing remove the UV guides and save your texture, then please follow the same steps above to load it using material editor.

NOTE: the final output texture must be in .PNG format with transparency, any transparent area on that image will also be transparent when loaded on the character. can be used to make a skirt shorter, see-through or whatever design needed.
i do not know why the materialeditor is not supporting .DDS format for textures, so stick with .PNG for now.

B. Overlays:

NOTE: it looks like clothe overlays and textures added via materialeditor can not be used at the same time for some reason, i hoped that they can coexist before but i was wrong. you will notice that when you attempt to load any clothes overlay to the top we edited earlier it will revert to it's original texture. but anyway, lets continue and add a clothes overlay to something.

clothes, skin or any other kind of overlay are textures that can be added on top of the main texture of an object, think of it as the body or face paint tattoos. it will maintain the current look of an object but add something else on top of it. in order to add one, select tops then press on the "clothes overlays" button on the left and click on "load a new texture" from the overlay menu.
1603583032356.png
like any of the other textures, overlays follow the same rules (has to be PNG, has a transparent background and must adapt to the mesh UV). so if you load an image you will notice that it will cover the whole object, that's why it also has to be handled externally and edited to match the UV.

lets say that we want to add this image as an overlay:
b6e2ef894ef8e63a8a3e8c35a6e6144a.png
since we are adding it to the same top (the simple dress), you can reuse the UVs we exported earlier as a guide, or you can click on "dump original texture" button to export the current texture as a guide, or.. use them both at the same time? it won't matter ether way, they are just to give you an idea where and how the edits will look like. now resize or color it just like we did with the texture from part (A), save it and then press on "load new texture" again and load it.

here are images of both WIP and the finished loaded overlay on the same dress.
1603584863894.png
1603583967109.png

Conclusion:
Q. so.. materialeditor OR clothe overlay?
A. well, i'd say materialeditor texture editing for sure. clothes overlay is nice and handy to add stuff on the fly to clothes, also one nice thing about clothes overlay is that you will still be able to edit the color and patterns if made properly (transparency wise) using the chara maker's functions, unlike editing main textures where clothes colors come from the texture itself (not the chara maker's). other than this, don't really bother with it..you can have more control and do allot more editing textures with the materialeditor be cause you can always include more than one image in your project while using gimp, photoshop or whatever, and remove all the parts you don't like of any cloth you work with.

comp.png

here are the characters from both examples, feel free to use those cards and have a deeper look on the materials inside.
HS2ChaF_20201024221859821.png HS2ChaF_20201025040722925.png

i hope someone will find this guide useful. dm about any errors in data and info and btw, sorry for all the grammar.. just.. don't share this with your english teacher :geek:.

-----------------------------
Credits
-----------------------------
-guide by: hun hunter
-original red dress texture reference by:
-overlay mods plugin by:
-materialeditor plugin by:
-model: :LOL:

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
I have a problem with this game that I can't seem to solve myself.

Whenever I try to either play the game or enter character creation, the game crashes with the message "Can't remove RectTransform because LayoutElement (Script) depends on it" being spammed in the console. I have no idea what could possibly be causing this so any help would be appreciated
check out this post here, this may be it. try it out but make a backup of the files mentioned, do not permanently delete.

many thanks for the R5 update! =)

Last edited:

dorks76

Apr 21, 2020
does anyone have exact size after installed? i only have 30GB space left on my ssd. i dont need the mod. just base game is fine.

D

Deleted member 2738

I liked the sound of this and finally got around to taking a shot at it. It isn't perfect - hooh's original used his own custom shader "hooh/ClotheReplicaOpaque" that prevented a see-through effect with certain sudden movements. It also prevented any transparency, so I had to switch the shader to ditch the shirt. I've only noticed the effect in maker - it looks fine in-game. I also noticed the effect on other (unmodified) clothes I've used before that have a similar texture, so I don't think it'll cause any weird looking graphics. Either way I decided to call it "Ghost Cardigan" - if you do a quick 180* spin in maker you'll see why. There are 2 coordinate cards below, one is the cardigan alone, the other is a bit more complete.

On Edit: replaced first cards with updated version on the next page. Now uses occlusion maps, works better.

View attachment 865541 View attachment 865542
I've tried loading it but it just deletes the top.
Could you tell me what you did after switching the shader?
I've messed with Alpha but all it does is make both the cardigan and shirt invisible.
Sorry, newbie at this.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes