Honey Select 2

IlIKEASD

May 8, 2019
Title:HoneySelect 2
Developer website:Illusion
Language:Jap
Samples:
1583365454736.png

This games comes out 29 of may, i would like to ppl that can provide us translations/mods like back in the days happened in hongfire, to do the same here as Ai Shoujo, i will post a video

this is real guys camon

Last edited:

xathu0904

Jul 23, 2017
The new trailer come up

Stuff that I notice
- Support of AI Girl content (at least cards)
- More locations
- A lot threesome poses
- Built in graphic pilters
let hope it run 30fps+ on my 1070

IlIKEASD

May 8, 2019
The new trailer come up

Stuff that I notice
- Support of AI Girl content (at least cards)
- More locations
- A lot threesome poses
- Built in graphic pilters
Would be awesome if you could actually build some kind of story with the girls (for me) like the choices you got in the first one, "enter or not enter in bathroom,let the girl leave or follow her" i wish that in this game you can go beyond that and have more player choices that could build a story or girl personallity.

Blooper113

Dec 16, 2019
This is great news! I liked the first one since it kinda gave you control. Besides realistic models, I would hope that the insertion graphics get better, similar to Girlvania.

Reactions: dairou and M_e_*

lednaruto

May 27, 2017
sorry but I had read that it came out March 29 on this site here

now or read that recreation in writing that will come out May 29 and I went to see always on the site and on the site now by magic and passed from March 29 to May 29, my question and why? is it about corona virus?

condedracula

Oct 28, 2017
sorry but I had read that it came out March 29 on this site here

now or read that recreation in writing that will come out May 29 and I went to see always on the site and on the site now by magic and passed from March 29 to May 29, my question and why? is it about corona virus?
yes , i read here

IlIKEASD

May 8, 2019
i saw the personalities from the website, i loved all the voices dude, i can say without worries that this game will be the best one in 5 years after the first one, i can t reaaly wait for play it dude with this shit of COV-19 I can t help it but think in the fucking game...

Amayan

Jan 30, 2019
i saw the personalities from the website, i loved all the voices dude, i can say without worries that this game will be the best one in 5 years after the first one, i can t reaaly wait for play it dude with this shit of COV-19 I can t help it but think in the fucking game...
Do you know the names of the personalities? I know one is Gyaru and another is Sadist, but the rest I can't really pinpoint. ;;